Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Artifice Films

Artifice Films is a wedding videography company located in Greenville, South Carolina that specializes in a storytelling approach. This small boutique business believes that life is a story, created by the things you do and the people you love. They hope to craft your unique story into a motion picture that you can share again and again with your family and friends. Artifice Films looks forward to sharing in your special day, and creating unforgettable memories with you.

Experience
Brad is the owner and lead storyteller of this creative company. He launched Artifice Films in 2009 after leaving the production team of the TV show, “One Tree Hill.” Since then, he’s produced videos for weddings, corporations and real estate companies. He, along with his partner, Kent, have filmed in 16 states over the years, and frequently travel to Charleston, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Orlando, Tampa and more.

This full-service videography company offers multiple packages to choose from, or if you don't see something you like, they'll create a custom package just for you. All of their videos are filmed in 4K Ultra HD and delivered either digitally or via USB drive. In addition to filming your ceremony and reception, Artifice Films is also available to film your rehearsal dinner or any pre-ceremony coverage you would like to include. Additional services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 9

22 Reviews for Artifice Films

• lauren

lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

WOW. Best decision of my wedding day!! Memories to have forever.

Brad / Artifice films is hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I saw previous work of his at the location I was getting married at and hired him IMMEDIATELY. What I loved about his work the most, is his ability to capture every special moment of the big day and build a cinematic-style masterpiece that left the biggest smile (and happy tears!!) on my face! I have received so many compliments of the videos he's done from my wedding and even have a friend looking to hire them for her wedding in the fall! He is SO easy to work with, incredibly kind and made me feel so comfortable leading up to the wedding and the day of. I felt like I didn't need to worry about a THING and that is an important thing to find in a vendor. I honestly feel so lucky I got to have him film my big day. His work speaks for itself and can't thank him enough for capturing our day so well!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Arian

Arian Ashworth · Married on 06/30/2018

Can't say enough wonderful things!

Brad and his team are fantastic to work with. I was on the fence about videography and I'm so glad we decided to make the extra investment. The final video we received was absolutely exquisite and a beautiful representation of one of the best days of our lives. I'm so thankful we chose Artifice films, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Artifice Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• Jubilee Weddings and Events
    Jubilee Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Brad & Kent do an amazing job capturing the special moments of a wedding day! Love their personalities & professionalism!

• Paige Winn Photo
    Paige Winn Photo Wedding Photographers

These guys are so fun and easy to work with. I highly reccommend!

• RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events
    RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I can not say enough good things about Artifice Films. They bring so much to your wedding day. The investment made with them is money well spent. Their work is is the best in the industry and I suggest them to every single one of my brides!

• Charleston, 29401 See on map