PO Box 95456, North Little Rock, AR 72190 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch

I'm an experienced wedding photographer serving central Arkansas and the surrounding areas. I have an artistic take on the photojournalistic style, and I have a lot of energy which reflects back in my images. I strive to give every couple a unique and personal experience, and provide them with classic elegant images to last a lifetime. After photographing nearly one-hundred weddings, I have the style and experience to capture your day exactly as you want to remember it; timelessly.

I love working with easy-going couples who just want to laugh with their photographer. Posing is a breeze when everyone is comfortable! I always am glad to meet with you in advance of booking to discuss any questions or concerns, and just to get to know you! I am always excited to meet for coffee or a glass of wine :)

Follow Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch on

Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 3
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved her!

We had a blast with Sydney! Everyone at the wedding loved her, the photos are always beautiful, and she fit in almost like a wedding guest. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 4
    Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 5
    Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 6

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I hired Sydney to take boudoir photos as a wedding day gift for my husband-to-be and she did not disappoint! Not only did I have a blast with this fun and relaxed photographer, but she provided me with THE most gorgeous photos. Sydney made me feel so confident and sexy, and my husband said I looked like a supermodel when he saw them :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Shirley · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I graduated from the UA in 2013 and have lived in Dallas the last 4 years. When we got engaged, there was no question we would have our wedding in Fayetteville, but we quickly learned how difficult it can be to find and work with vendors when you don't live in the same state. Sydney helped make our wedding process so easy! Not only did she travel to Dallas for our engagement shoot, but she also traveled out of town for our ceremony in Fayetteville. She is so talented and has such a great vision for photos and was very responsive to everything we requested. She made us laugh and feel so comfortable throughout every shoot and was such a pleasure to work with – we would recommend her to anyone! Finding a good photographer was one of our top priorities, and Sydney is very affordable and well worth every dollar. Thank you again for everything, Sydney!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch Pricing

Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch Price Rates

Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Made by Matthews
    Made by Matthews Wedding Planners

We love working with Sydney and her team. She is professional, reliable, and has a great eye for what makes a photo perfect.

• Meredith Events
    Meredith Events Wedding Planners

Sydney's work is absolutely stunning, "Vogue - worthy" photography! She is also one of the sweetest people you could meet and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

• PO Box 95456 North Little Rock, 72190 See on map