10231 Gold Drive, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

About Art in Bloom Flowers

530.271.0445
www.artinbloomflowers.com

Rachel Eakins, floral designer and owner, is dedicated to focusing on your special event. She envelopes a natural and fluid sense of style and incorporates an enchanting element in all of her creations. Professional attitude with innovative and progressive style in conjunction with your budget will make the planning of your wedding pleasant with a sense of comfort.

ArtinBloomMyrtleandMarjoramphotographyGrassValleyCA501

Art in Bloom Flowers 3
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Intimate April Wedding

Our wedding flowers were easily my favorite detail of our wedding day! Even my husband who never comments about floral arrangements has mentioned several times about how beautiful our flowers were. After my initial phone consultation, Hattie delivered exactly what I had visioned. My Pinterest board came to life with her help and expertise and I could not be more grateful! I was obsessed with my bouquet and even took it with me to our honeymoon in Napa so I could enjoy it for a few more days!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Art in Bloom Flowers 4
    Art in Bloom Flowers 5
    Art in Bloom Flowers 6
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Hattie is great to work with! She can take any idea and/or flower arrangement you like and adjust the pricing to fit different budgets. She is very flexible and understands that over the course of the wedding planning your "vision" might change, which she adjusts to easily and without complaint. I asked Hattie to help me utilize the ceremony flowers for my reception as much as possible, as I wanted to showcase the flowers more than once and I wanted to be as environmentally responsible (as I could) with the use of fresh/natural decorations. She made gorgeous arrangements/bouquets/boutonnieres/arch flowers/corsages/petal crowns/etc! The ceremony arch flowers and bridesmaid bouqets, were used at the reception for the head table's centerpieces and the cake table's decoration! I was impressed by her professionalism and the quality of the flowers/arrangements. Overall, I am very happy I chose Art In Bloom Flowers and would recommend using Hattie for your floral needs. She made my wedding look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/23/2009

Rachel is a super-talented floral designer. She really outdid herself with the bridal bouquet. I thought I was going to get what I wanted...I got something better! I was surprised and blown away. It was, I dare say, the most beautiful bouquet I'd ever seen (and I've seen quite a few on websites). And it was mine, mine, mine. :-) She knows how to put different flowers together in lovely color combinations. And a good deal in my opinion. I was very happy with her services. She came up the day of the wedding and made sure everything was fresh and in the right place. She is very responsive to your enquiries and was very flexible and thorough during the floral consultation. I highly recommend Rachel.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Art in Bloom Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 242.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 87.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00

• 10231 Gold Drive Grass Valley, 95945 See on map