139 Snyder Road, Cooperstown, NY 13326 Map · Phone number

About Art Farm Flowers

Art Farm Flowers is a premier wedding florist that is based out of Cooperstown, New York. These locally grown flowers make for the most beautiful, fragrant and diverse arrangements for all of your wedding needs.

Art Farm Flowers offers sustainably grown flowers that make for the most natural and healthiest products in the floral industry. The team at Art Farm offer a variety of options and packages that make them a great fit for all wedding and all venues. Floral styles include, country, modern, romantic, and rustic which is a great fit for all popular wedding types. Furthermore, the team will deliver, and setup your event to ensure your wedding is as stress free as possible. Book with this highly-rated vendor and ensure that your wedding truly comes to life on your big day. Arrangement types include:

• Aisle decor

Art Farm Flowers 7
  • Shelby

Shelby Truesdell · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful flowers!

When I discovered that the flowers I originally wanted for my centerpieces were not in season at the time of my wedding I was open to any options. Emily at Art Farm Flowers did an amazing job of working with my few key request to create a beautiful mix of flowers for my venue and for my bridal bouquet.
    Emily offered a "DIY bucket of flowers" for the centerpieces at an affordable cost which worked out perfectly. I told her I wanted my centerpieces to look rustic and sort of like wildflowers and she picked a perfect combination of flowers with all different colors to help me create my vision.
    My wedding colors were lavender and sage so for my bouquet I asked for light pinks and creams, with pops of purple to match my bridesmaid bouquets that were made up of stalks of lavender. Once again Emily nailed it!
    About two weeks prior to the wedding I added a boutonniere to my order and Emily was very open and flexible to my last minute request.
    She also offered to drop off the flowers to the venue or meet my mom to pick them up at a local spot so we wouldn't have to drive from our Air BnB the morning of the wedding.
    If you are looking for something simple and affordable or want to go all out Art Farm Flowers will create exactly what you are looking for!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Please Go Local For Your Flowers!

We wanted to keep our choices local as much as possible and Art Farm Flowers answered our call for a local flower provider above and beyond anything we could have asked for. We asked Emily to create bouquets and center pieces with fall colors but didn't have a lot of other direction except a few images for the size and some color options. She ran with the fall colors though and everything that she created was absolutely stunning and like nothing we ever would have thought of or been able to think of on our own. Emily had so many flowers we have never even seen before and they became such a point of conversation because so many of our guests were excited by the different pieces she included that you never would have imagined (think small kale and cabbage for texture that you don't even notice until you study the bouquets). We love working with Emily and her partner and were so excited to be able to support a local business. I would love to work with Emily again and will come up with excuses to have her create more beautiful art for us! One word for those looking to work with Art Farm, they do not have the means to accept credit or paypal, so be prepared to pay in cash/check but they are so kind and understanding and work with you to pay as you go along so it is completely manageable no matter your budget.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Art Farm Flowers 8

Jamie · Married on 09/08/2018

Gorgeous Flowers

Working with Emily was one of the easiest things during our wedding planning. My now husband and I loved the idea of using flowers from a local farm only 20 minuets away from our venue, and Art Farm Flowers truly did not disappoint. When we started thinking about our flowers, I wasn’t sure where to start, but seeing the DIY bucket option eased my stress. The variety of flowers we received exceeded our expectations, and I don’t think we could have picked a better assortment. The colors were the perfect mix with our decor, I even cried happy tears when I first saw them because they were better than I ever imagained. We will 100% recommend Emily and her team to anyone who is looking for gorgeous, vibrant, and unique flowers for their event in the Cooperstown area. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Art Farm Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 139 Snyder Road Cooperstown, NY, 13326 See on map