139 Snyder Road, Cooperstown, NY 13326 Map · Phone number

About Art Farm Flowers

Art Farm Flowers is a premier wedding florist that is based out of Cooperstown, New York. These locally grown flowers make for the most beautiful, fragrant and diverse arrangements for all of your wedding needs.

Art Farm Flowers offers sustainably grown flowers that make for the most natural and healthiest products in the floral industry. The team at Art Farm offer a variety of options and packages that make them a great fit for all wedding and all venues. Floral styles include, country, modern, romantic, and rustic which is a great fit for all popular wedding types. Furthermore, the team will deliver, and setup your event to ensure your wedding is as stress free as possible. Book with this highly-rated vendor and ensure that your wedding truly comes to life on your big day. Arrangement types include:

• Aisle decor

shaheed17 51 917664 157772981436971

7 Reviews for Art Farm Flowers

• Nicole Keating

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous flowers, great experience!

It was very important to me to use local flowers for my wedding, and I'm so glad that I found Art Farm! Emily was great to work with, and very patiently answered my many questions and helped me figure out the most cost effective options. I was a little bit nervous about what flowers might still be around mid-October, but everything that Emily gave me, from the bouquets to the buckets of flowers for DIY centerpieces, were stunning. Given the limited availability at this time of year, she still nailed exactly what I was hoping for - everything from color to style. Guests still are telling me how fantastic the flowers all were!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Truesdell · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful flowers!

When I discovered that the flowers I originally wanted for my centerpieces were not in season at the time of my wedding I was open to any options. Emily at Art Farm Flowers did an amazing job of working with my few key request to create a beautiful mix of flowers for my venue and for my bridal bouquet.
    Emily offered a "DIY bucket of flowers" for the centerpieces at an affordable cost which worked out perfectly. I told her I wanted my centerpieces to look rustic and sort of like wildflowers and she picked a perfect combination of flowers with all different colors to help me create my vision.
    My wedding colors were lavender and sage so for my bouquet I asked for light pinks and creams, with pops of purple to match my bridesmaid bouquets that were made up of stalks of lavender. Once again Emily nailed it!
    About two weeks prior to the wedding I added a boutonniere to my order and Emily was very open and flexible to my last minute request.
    She also offered to drop off the flowers to the venue or meet my mom to pick them up at a local spot so we wouldn't have to drive from our Air BnB the morning of the wedding.
    If you are looking for something simple and affordable or want to go all out Art Farm Flowers will create exactly what you are looking for!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Please Go Local For Your Flowers!

We wanted to keep our choices local as much as possible and Art Farm Flowers answered our call for a local flower provider above and beyond anything we could have asked for. We asked Emily to create bouquets and center pieces with fall colors but didn't have a lot of other direction except a few images for the size and some color options. She ran with the fall colors though and everything that she created was absolutely stunning and like nothing we ever would have thought of or been able to think of on our own. Emily had so many flowers we have never even seen before and they became such a point of conversation because so many of our guests were excited by the different pieces she included that you never would have imagined (think small kale and cabbage for texture that you don't even notice until you study the bouquets). We love working with Emily and her partner and were so excited to be able to support a local business. I would love to work with Emily again and will come up with excuses to have her create more beautiful art for us! One word for those looking to work with Art Farm, they do not have the means to accept credit or paypal, so be prepared to pay in cash/check but they are so kind and understanding and work with you to pay as you go along so it is completely manageable no matter your budget.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Art Farm Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 75.00
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 139 Snyder Road Cooperstown, NY, 13326 See on map
    Location of (Art Farm Flowers)