Luna Design Studios

Palm Desert, CA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

A floral design studio in Palm Desert, California, Arrangements Floral & Party Design creates an incredible atmosphere that fits your needs and your style on your big day. Established in 1992, Arrangements Floral & Party Design uses their passion and love for floral design to provide you with amazing arrangements that are trendy and unique, and that will create lasting impressions for you and your guests. They also offer rental equipment and lighting design so you can be sure you have everything you need to make your special day a dream come true.

Products Offered
Arrangements Floral & Party Design offers consultations to discuss design options and your vision, as well as venue visits to get a feel for your space and all its possibilities. They work with most any style, from classic, country, and eclectic, to glamorous, modern, rustic, and more. They provide delivery, set up, and clean up for your event to help keep your stress levels low, with a wide range of arrangement and decor items including:

• Aisle/altar decor
  • Non-floral designs
  • Single flowers
  • Samples

Other Products
Along with floral arrangement and event design, Arrangements Floral & Party Design also provides rental services and lighting design. Their rentals include chains, linens, canopies, heaters, specialty tableware, and more. They also offer lighting design to help set the mood and ambiance of your event. Some of their lighting services include:

• Ambient lighting
  • Bistro lights
  • Mood lighting,
  • Pinspots
  • Uprights
  • Spotlights

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

4.2

Reem A. Married on 09/04/2021

Luna is a dream. She is next level and will blow you away with her creations!

First of all, Luna is magical and so so creative. I had a bohemian desert disco meets middle eastern glam vision, full of colors of the sunset. Not easy right? Luna took that vision and elevated it beyond my wildest imagination.

She created a look and feel that simultaneously blended in with the desert and stood out and created a mood and vibe that my family is still talking about today, 2 months later! She not only did florals but also tablescape rentals to put the whole look together, and when she showed us our mockup about a month before the wedding, I almost started crying I was so amazed by how she turned my Pinterest board dreams into reality.

Everything from our dj disco meets pampas arrangement to the flower girl crown was so unique and so us! She also took the venue's altar, which looked like a bunch of hostile sticks from Scar's side of the Lion King and turned it into this fluffy rich cloud! She then reused those pieces around the reception space to give it new life and even more beauty. Re: budget, because we unfortunately all have them, Luna was really flexible. I let her know what I wanted to spend on each element, and the value she was able to bring for the pricing I could pay was beyond my expectations. If you're looking for a wedding, event, or just anytime florist, hire Luna. She'll give you what you want then another 50% more to make it unlike anything you've ever seen!
    Paulina E. Married on 10/27/2019

Best Design and Floral Vendor!!

Arrangements Floral and Party Designs -Luna designed my wedding October 27, 2019. She was absolutely AMAZING!!!! She is an artist, so talented and has such beautiful taste. She is honest, and has a lot of experience to drawn on, so she can quickly determine the viability of an idea. She really worked so hard during the entire year of planning, and especially in the weeks and days prior to our wedding. It really was magnificent! We had three blank separate locations to decorate and fill up, the ceremony area, the outdoor dinner /dancing area and then an area inside a pavilion which was the after party. She helped bring to life these ideas I had in my head, and made them more spectacular than i ever imagined. The flowers were unreal, our guests will not stop talking about them. She has great attention to detail and a beautiful aesthetic. Really going to miss working with her!!
    Molly C. Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing vendor!

There are so many reasons to work with Arrangements, it's hard to know where to start! We picked Arrangements because our entire wedding was outside and we wanted to help separate the ceremony and reception spaces with piping/draping and lighting. Arrangements had the most beautiful, yet affordable option, so they were the best choice for us. I LOVED working with Luna and Stefania. When I went to the in-person meeting to pick out the design features, they were so flexible and helped me pick out exactly what I wanted. I had originally said I wanted a rustic look, but as they showed me the options, I realized I wasn't so into the rustic look. But, as though they already knew what I would be thinking, they had already set up other options that were not rustic. We ended up going with everything they recommended. I don't know how they constantly come up with unique designs for each wedding they support, but I never felt like they were just recycling the same design from another wedding. Everything felt tailored to what we wanted. Luna and Stefania also functioned as family therapists, helping to navigate my very traditional parents' expectations and my goals, which were less traditionally. They easily helped us bridge the gap so everyone was happy. They were flexible to changes, especially when we found out a few weeks before the wedding that we were over headcount by 20+ people! I loved being able to work with just one company to organize lighting, rentals, decor, and flowers. It really helped make the planning process smooth and the ultimate design looked cohesive. The day of the wedding their whole team was HUSTLING to get everything set up, but they were laughing and joking with each other the whole time, making for a very upbeat, excited, and pleasant mood throughout a very busy day. They had three areas to set up: the ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding reception and they completed everything well ahead of deadline! And, as an amazing surprise, the team upgraded our dance floor (for free) and enhanced the ceremony design/florals (for free), which really brought everything to a higher level of design. The Arrangements team was incredible from our first email correspondence through to the day after the wedding when they checked to see how everything went. I absolutely recommend working with Arrangements--they're fantastic and you will love them!

Jennifer Yount Photography Jennifer Yount Photography Wedding Photographers

I am ALWAYS so impressed with the excellence and creativity in design by Arrangements Floral & Party Designs. I've seen them execute with perfection a number of themes from a campfire birthday party to an elegant halloween spectacular event to the romantic pink and gold chic wedding. Arrangements Floral & Party Designs never disappoints in style and beauty!

73-605 Dinah Shore Drive, 1500-O Palm Desert, CA, 92211
Location of (Luna Design Studios)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding