Arrangements Floral & Party Designs Reviews

26 | Palm Desert, CA

26 Reviews for Arrangements Floral & Party Designs

Paulina Ergas · Married on 10/27/2019

Best Design and Floral Vendor!!

Arrangements Floral and Party Designs -Luna designed my wedding October 27, 2019. She was absolutely AMAZING!!!! She is an artist, so talented and has such beautiful taste. She is honest, and has a lot of experience to drawn on, so she can quickly determine the viability of an idea. She really worked so hard during the entire year of planning, and especially in the weeks and days prior to our wedding. It really was magnificent! We had three blank separate locations to decorate and fill up, the ceremony area, the outdoor dinner /dancing area and then an area inside a pavilion which was the after party. She helped bring to life these ideas I had in my head, and made them more spectacular than i ever imagined. The flowers were unreal, our guests will not stop talking about them. She has great attention to detail and a beautiful aesthetic. Really going to miss working with her!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Molly Cohen · Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing vendor!

There are so many reasons to work with Arrangements, it's hard to know where to start! We picked Arrangements because our entire wedding was outside and we wanted to help separate the ceremony and reception spaces with piping/draping and lighting. Arrangements had the most beautiful, yet affordable option, so they were the best choice for us. I LOVED working with Luna and Stefania. When I went to the in-person meeting to pick out the design features, they were so flexible and helped me pick out exactly what I wanted. I had originally said I wanted a rustic look, but as they showed me the options, I realized I wasn't so into the rustic look. But, as though they already knew what I would be thinking, they had already set up other options that were not rustic. We ended up going with everything they recommended. I don't know how they constantly come up with unique designs for each wedding they support, but I never felt like they were just recycling the same design from another wedding. Everything felt tailored to what we wanted. Luna and Stefania also functioned as family therapists, helping to navigate my very traditional parents' expectations and my goals, which were less traditionally. They easily helped us bridge the gap so everyone was happy. They were flexible to changes, especially when we found out a few weeks before the wedding that we were over headcount by 20+ people! I loved being able to work with just one company to organize lighting, rentals, decor, and flowers. It really helped make the planning process smooth and the ultimate design looked cohesive. The day of the wedding their whole team was HUSTLING to get everything set up, but they were laughing and joking with each other the whole time, making for a very upbeat, excited, and pleasant mood throughout a very busy day. They had three areas to set up: the ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding reception and they completed everything well ahead of deadline! And, as an amazing surprise, the team upgraded our dance floor (for free) and enhanced the ceremony design/florals (for free), which really brought everything to a higher level of design. The Arrangements team was incredible from our first email correspondence through to the day after the wedding when they checked to see how everything went. I absolutely recommend working with Arrangements--they're fantastic and you will love them!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't gush enough about the floral and decor from Arrangements! Luna and her team are absolutely incredible! Every single thing they do is stunning. I couldn't wait to see everything come together the day of our wedding and it was better than I could have imagined. Working with Luna was effortless and everything turned out so beautifully. The floral was beyond magnificent. Arrangements also handled our chairs, tables and lighting for the wedding. I would recommend Arrangements to any bride, groom or just a stranger looking for event decor. Do your self a favor and use Arrangements for your next wedding, dinner or event.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Cynthia · Married on 09/24/2016

Nothing but amazing things to say about Arrangements Floral & Party Designs! Luna and her team are Seriously Amazing! From my floral crown I wore during my engagement session, to my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, mothers/grandmothers corsages, boutonnières, bridal foral hair piece, ceremony decor, reception decor, centerpieces, and photo area set-up, everything was executed so beautifully.

I was so in awe of everything that Luna offered and all she created for our special day. Our decor was so beautiful that our guests are still talking about it to this day. She made our wedding vision come true and was so helpful and accommodating along the way! We had around 450 people at our wedding, and with that guest number also came a strict budget. She worked with us, helping up stick to our budget all while making sure our day was as beautiful as we always imagined.

I am so happy to have been able to work with this company for our wedding and recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Mark · Married on 10/10/2014

Luna and her team at Arrangements Floral and Party Designs did a fantastic job for us at our recent La Quinta wedding. From the initial meeting she worked with us to understand what we desired and custom designed our wedding décor to meet both our wants and budget. The ceremony was absolutely amazing as she created the setting with beautiful flowers and backdrop. The pops of color she utilized fit perfectly into our color scheme. The reception's table décor and lighting were beyond our expectations. Once again she nailed our vision and the tables were set perfectly with flowers and candles which made our dinner and reception everything we had hoped for. Luna has a creativity vision that is so flexible and elegant that I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing a passionate and energetic designer for their wedding or event. Thank you Luna, to you and your team, for an amazing job and making our special day so memorable! Well done on every aspect. You're amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I hired Arrangements for our wedding at The Parker on 10/4/14 and our experience was amazing! We hired Vanessa of Alchemy Fine Events as our wedding planner and Vanessa flat out told me...Luna is the florist I use in the Desert and she's The Best. And I couldn't agree with this statement more!! Combined, these two were a DREAM TEAM! Luna is so incredibly talented and it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Her work speaks for itself...just browse the pages of Style Me Pretty or 100 Layer Cake or Martha Stewart Weddings or Green Wedding Shoes....she's everywhere! And each wedding is so different and unique, but has a very romantic, ethereal quality to it. Our wedding was so perfect and beyond beautiful and I feel so incredibly lucky to have had Luna as my florist. EVERYONE at our wedding was dying over our flowers and our ceremony site. They kept saying it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. I have to agree...our flowers were breathtaking!! I gave Luna creative freedom to pick the flowers. I showed her examples of bouquets I loved and showed her the colors I had to have and I left the rest up to her. Since she's the florist in the desert, she'll know what will hold in the desert heat and what won't. With that being said, our flowers held up great all day in the 100 degree weather. My experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend Luna, she's incredible!!

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 05/04/2013

Luna and her team are lifesavers! Our wedding was May 4 in Scottsdale, AZ. We initially contracted with a florist in Phoenix. Less than two weeks before the wedding, the florist decided to bail on us because she thought the scope of work was too complicated. We were devastated! We looked at several other vendors in Phoenix, but couldn't find any that could offer the aesthetic we were looking for. My planner, Vanessa with Alchemy Fine Events, knew Luna and reached out to her to see if she could provide the floral arrangements for our wedding. Not only did she agree to do the flowers, she also agreed to do the lighting and the draping. Luna had to scramble to get all the flowers together that we wanted, but somehow she made it happen! She and her team left Palm Springs at the crack of dawn on the day of our wedding and were on site setting up first thing in the AM. The intricate design Luna and Vanessa created took hours to complete, and they spent the entire day making it just perfect. The arrangements were INCREDIBLE! I have never seen such beautiful flowers! I told her I wanted a unique bouquet, and she definitely delivered. The centerpieces and ceremony flowers were unlike anything I have ever seen. The lighting they created was amazing! Our wedding was in the desert at night, so lighting was key - they had spotlights in all the right places, they hung strings of lights behind the draping, and they ran lights throughout the boulders and plants perfectly. They also placed candles throughout the ceremony and reception area, which added perfectly to the ambiance. I truly couldn't have been happier with Luna and her team. Our day was perfect because of their creativity and attention to detail. I am already looking for an excuse to work with them again soon! I would highly recommend Luna and her team at Arrangements Floral!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Nicole & Brian · Married on 08/20/2011

Arrangements Floral and Party Design is by far one of the very BEST florist I have ever worked with!! I have no idea what these people are talking about!!

I also work in the wedding industry, so when it came time for me to select a florist for my own wedding, it was a total no brainer who I was going to work with.

The whole team at Arragements are extremely professional, creative and truly care about the satisfaction of their clients. From the start of the planning process Luna made recommendations on the flowers to use based on my wedding location, time of year, cost and style I was looking for. She created a detailed proposal full of descriptions, pictures, all pricing, etc so I knew exactly what was included and what was not. On the day of my wedding, I was completely overwhelmed with the beauty of my flowers and decor. All the details described in the proposal were even better to in person! I know these people are awesome... but WOW... I never imagined my flowers could be so beautiful! Completely surpassed my expectations!!!

There is nothing like working with a professional who shares in the excitement of your wedding day. If you are looking for a creative, professional, stylish, talented florist... you've found it!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Heidi · Married on 06/18/2011

My wedding was this past June (one of the hottest months in the year) The many times that I went in to meet with Luna I would just give her my colors, tell her what I liked, gave some pitures of my theme and let her do her work her magic. She arranged the most beautiful centerpieces with not only flowers but with the rentals. It was hard for me to just pick one so what Luna did was added a splash of each different centerpiece into one marvelous cluster of heaven. The wedding (thank you to arrangements) was more than I could have ever asked of any florist or rental company. I also got my linens, tables, chairs, lighting and draping from arrangements, the material looked brand new like if they had never used it before. Not to mention the awesome lighting that added a little spark to everyone.

I had Luna and her wonderful team deliver my flowers a little before pictures. Not only did the expert team do everything I asked for but they went above and beyond with the decor. I cried when I saw my bouquet I didnt think it could get any better than my bouquet but then when I saw the ceremony and reception area all together Arrangements proved me wrong everytime I saw something new it was better than the last. My centerpieces were better than the sample Luna showed me in our prior meetings, Luna captured my dream wedding and enhanced it with the Arrangements special touch. The staff of Arrangements were very proffesional through out the whole set up. I would and have highly recomended Arrangements Floral to all my girlfriends planning their wedding. Keep up the AWESOME work guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Chandra · Married on 06/05/2011

I just got married on June 5th at the La Quinta Resort. I hired Luna at Arrangements to do the flowers and decor for the entire wedding and reception. I could not have been happier with the outcome!! Everything turned out beautiful and exceeded my expectations! Luna got my vision for the wedding and executed it perfectly! I got multiple compliments throughout the reception on how great the centerpieces looked and many people asking who I used. Luna was great to work with and I would highly recommend using Arrangements to anyone getting married in the Palm Springs area! I could not have been happier with my wedding!!

Sent on 06/18/2011

Tricia · Married on 05/08/2011

Luna did an amazing job in every manner. Our flowers were lovely and she did 100% of everything she said she would do, on time and with the utmost of professionalism. We highly suugest Luna at Arrangements Floral.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Celeste · Married on 10/09/2010

I am forever grateful to Arrangements for the amazing work they did for my wedding, through out the planning process and for the big day. They were very professional and gave me lots of great ideas that really made my wedding day special. Not only did they provide the flowers for the event but they did my invitations and really brought the hollywood theme to life throughout the entire room and in each detail. Everything turned out so beautiful :)

Sent on 08/23/2011

Nancy · Married on 09/25/2010

Luna is a joy to work with. She is very creative and listened to the vision we had in mind for the ceremony and dinner and dancing.

We were able to meet her in person for our first discussion at the venue, Verandas Manhattan Beach. She really understood the theme and look we were going for and worked wtih the coordinator of Verandas - Cortney.

We corresponded and spoke many times before the big date and no question or request was too small to discuss. It truly felt like she worked with us as she would her own wedding.

Additionally, Luna was very clever in reusing items from the ceremony in the venue. Very cost effective!

Luna went over and above our expectations - finding linens that were exactly what we needed to finish the decor of the dinner.

Luna is very flexible to work with and can deliver all elements of the decor, including the stationary.

The design and execution was extraordinary - I recommend Luna and her company for your wedding floral and design needs.

Sent on 11/28/2010

Marilyn · Married on 11/07/2009

One of the most important aspects of my wedding were my flowers and decor. Arrangements helped my vision come to life and helped transform my wedding venue. Luna drove over an hour to visit my venue before the wedding to provide ideas. She went above and beyond from what I had imagined and had all my guests blown away. From my personal bouquet to the decor and not to mention my invites, I was pleased 100 %

Sent on 08/31/2011

Laura · Married on 04/25/2009

I couldnt be happier with the arrangements that Luna and her team provided for me. I didnt give her much to go on and she did an excellent job of turning my ideas into reality. I highly recommend Arrangements and will use them in the future.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

The website alone speaks volumes as to how gorgeous Luna's work is. I was recommended Luna by the planner at Avalon Hotel and wasn't sure what to expect. I sat in her shop and fell in love! I had some pictures pinned, but found if difficult to explain what I wanted because I am not a huge flower person. I explained to her that I like succulents and colors I like. I showed her my plates and my dress and next thing I know she sent a proposal with various candles, rose gold lanterns that had everyone talking, gorgeous planters full of succulents and unique flowers and I was sold. She took the time to listen to me, understand colors I liked, shapes I like, my style, then went to the drawing board and the result was pure perfection. Her arrangements and decor were far from basic and nothing I have ever seen at a wedding. I I was blown away! My only regret is not having her do more, because she did such a tremendous job!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Elsa · Married on 05/26/2012

Arrangements Floral & Party Designs completely understood my "vision" from the second I met with them! They did such a beautiful job designing and creating the wedding of my dreams. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Allison · Married on 05/16/2009

Ramon and his staff definitely know the meaning of Customer Service. He made me and my new hubby feel very comfortable. We were on a short time frame with a small budget and he still made everything look wonderful. A+ job!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Kris · Married on 09/24/2011

I used Luna with arrangements designs for my wedding in September. I think she did an amazing job with my wedding. Everything was exactly the way that I had envisioned it. I wanted an old hollywood theme, and she carried out everything exactly the way it was supposed to be. All of my guests could not believe their eyes when they came into the reception area. I would recommend Luna because she knows exactly how to pull together a vision of a bride...... and I am super particular.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Aubrye · Married on 04/23/2009

Ramon was a joy to work with. He was very kind and was able to fit in our wedding with very last minute notice. The flowers were very pretty although a couple items turned out differently than I thought - the overall presentation was perfect.

Sent on 05/20/2009

Natalie · Married on 04/27/2013

4.2
      3.5

My husband and I were married April 27th, 2013 in Palm Springs,CA but we are from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Planning a destination wedding was a challenge, but Luna made our planning experience a breeze. We rented out Sonny and Cher's old house at the foot of the mountains in Mesa. Our vision was old hollywood-chic, with natural elements. The moment I met Luna, I knew I HAD to work with her. I spoke with several flower shops in town, and no one compared to her and her team. I had many unknowns planning from such a distance, but never once questioned our event design. I would say a few words, and Luna would make a sentance out of them.

All of our guests told us that our event design from the flowers, lanterns, candles in the pool, dripping lights from the olive tree and bouquets for the ladies was the best they had ever seen. And my bouquet, I still dream about it!!!

I HIGHLY reccomend Luna and Arrangements Floral and Party Design. I felt taken care of from the moment I met Luna, and feel like I have a friend in her now!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Amy · Married on 04/03/2009

3.5

Was very happy with the overall service from Ramon; very understanding when making any changes/additions - he did not get frustrated. Flowers turned out wonderful, after more or less giving Ramon an idea (for colours) and letting him run with it since he is the professional.

Sent on 04/14/2009

CAMB · Married on 08/10/2019

2.0
      2.0

Total Disappointment

My experience with this company was so disappointing. For starters, it's impossible to get Luna to respond to you about inquiries you have that will impact other aspects of your wedding. When Luna finally got back to me after multiple attempts, she told me that she could continue to answer questions for me if I paid her first invoice. First of all, I never got an invoice from her and this was a very premature stage of planning and trying to figure out if she was the right fit.

The communication and organization is really terrible. After giving her and her team the benefit of the doubt, they would present items for us to rent, which again, impacted other aspects of the wedding, only to tell us later that someone else had rented them out. So, we would have to go back to other rental companies and floral to tell them to make changes based on the misinformation that Luna's team gave us about items being available.

Just days before the wedding, I received multiple calls and emails about how I had not made the final payment but they were mistaken and it had already been made. Ladies, in the final days before you get married, this is the last thing you want to deal with.

The last straw was during the wedding when I noticed that half of someone's name was missing from our seating chart that they applied the names to. Details are important on your big day. Don't let this company bring you down on a day that is supposed to be your happiest. Go with someone else.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Danielle Davidson · Getting married on 08/22/2020

1.0

Only vendor who didn't refund during Coronavirus

We were planning a destination wedding in California that had to be cancelled due to coronavirus. This was the ONLY vendor that would not refund any of our money. Every other vendor was willing to at least refund 50% of our deposits. We were renting items from them and had to cancel 2 months in advance. They did not provide even a single service. Not one. They were rude and unwilling to even discuss a potential resolution. If you can avoid it, do not work with these people.

Sent on 06/26/2020

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

0.6

Hello,
    I am not one to slam any local business (being a business owner myself) but this review needs to be told for future brides in the Palm Springs area. Let me preface with the fact that I have attempted several times to contact The Arrangements to give them the chance to fix what they did and they have refused to even grant me a call or an email response acknowledging my complaints.

My wonderful wedding planner had referred this company because she felt that our styles would be similar. She was right. In the beginning, this company was everything I was looking for. I was on a strict budget for flowers and needed a designer to help me come up with a plan to get the most bang for my buck. I contacted this company about 6 months before my wedding and we instantly got started. Things were great at first and I was working with Luna (daughter of the owners of the company) who seemed to have a great design sense that I could relate to (I am early 30's and work in the interior design field myself).

As time went on (and after the contract was signed and deposit was paid), I noticed that it would take Luna on average, 2 weeks to respond to my emails (sometimes I would have to call or have my wedding planner call to get any type of response). At one point, my wedding planner had to call the owner of the company, Ramon to see why I wasn't getting any response back! When she would finally return my call, there was no apology for her not getting back to me and no responsibility taken. To her, it was just business as usual.

This went on all the way up to about 1 week before my wedding. Finally, I called and got a hold of Luna. She started to demand that I send the final payment in money order form. I told her that we hadn't even finished the design plan because she hadn't gotten back to me and I was not going to send a money order. I had not sent the final payment because I still did not have a final total because my emails and phone calls were not responded to to get the final design plan nailed down. But I still put my trust in The Arrangements to deliver everything as promised (mind you, my fiance and I had driven out several times from Long Beach to meet with Luna at the wedding property, and to meet at The Arrangements to see a mock up of what the centerpieces would be). In all honesty, I didn't have much choice but to trust them...we had done so much work up to this date, that there wouldn't have been time or money to find a new one.

On this last phone call where we spoke about the money order, I wanted to go over the details of all the flowers. One specific detail I was second guessing was the flowers in my bouquet...I had only budgeted about $150 which I guess isn't much for a bride's bouquet. She had said that it would be mostly white hydrangeas, a couple lily's and a couple feathers...I had asked if this was the best quality flower that I could afford to put in my bouquet and she responded by saying "Well, this is what you're going to get for a cheap bouquet." Really? A better choice of words could have been chosen...I may not have been spending $10,000 but I was spending a few thousand. Perfect example of Luna's unprofessional demeanor.

On my wedding morning while I am getting my hair done, I get a phone call from Luna to tell me that the orange orchids had come in (which were half of my centerpiece flowers and the only flower in the mens boutonniere's) and that they were ugly. She told me that she would replace the boutonniere's with succulents and it would be beautiful and not to worry. Of course I said ok because...well, what choice did I really have hours before the wedding. Looking back, I wish I could have really thought about this because it was a mistake to agree to this.

When I arrived to the wedding site, none of my flowers had arrived (including centerpieces, bouquets, etc). My wedding planner had gone over the time line with The Arrangements weeks before and they were supposed to be there at 12:30...I arrived at 2pm and they had still not showed up. For so many reasons that I can't get into, this inconvenienced many family/friend helpers along with my photographer missing out on a lot of photo opportunities with dressed guest tables, etc. Once The Arrangements did show up, Luna was not there! She had not told me she wouldn't be there on that day to execute the plan which I feel was a crucial bit of information to mention since she was the only one I had brainstormed with, emailed, met with, and spoke to for about 6 months. Very unprofessional...and probably a big reason why things didn't go as planned. I am sure if her communication skills with the staff she had sent to set up my wedding and reception were anything similar to what I had experienced--then they probably had no idea what they were supposed to do.

To wrap it up quickly, the boutonniere's were a gray looking succulent that all pretty much fell apart during photos before the ceremony even started. And here were no back up succulent pieces to put them back together. My husbands boutonniere was all gray with no color--this is a sad sight in our pictures because his tie and vest were gray and we were really counting on a pop of color in his boutonniere. Bad design choice that I did not approve.

My centerpieces ended up only having 2 flowers per centerpiece!! Let me repeat...2 flower stems. The other half of the flowers were supposed to be the orange orchids (which I paid for) and were not replaced with anything. So I had a lot of empty glass containers on my tables with only 2 orange dahlias per table. Nothing like the photos I had taken of the mock ups we did months prior. I worked hard coming up with creative ideas to make the tables look great on a budget (including having my mom custom make designer fabric runners for each table)...and there were 2 flowers on each table.

There are many more instances I could complain about concerning The Arrangements and specifically Luna but there isn't enough time in the day (or space on this page!).

Basically, the communication with this company was awful. And they made my husband and I feel as if our wedding was not important. I feel if this job was too small for them, they should have passed. I also feel that the fact they haven't even tried to make amends by at least communicating back to us and maybe even refunding some of our money back shows a real lack in character and honest business practice.

Luckily, I didn't think about any of this on the day of my wedding...my wedding day was perfect. These are things that have come to fruition days after--even months after once looking at the photographs and speaking to friends and family members. I have photos and emails to prove everything I have mentioned.

I highly recommend you DO NOT use The Arrangements in Palm Desert.

Sent on 12/29/2010