Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet

42 Reviews for Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet

Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet 1
Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet 2

Smantha · Married on 04/14/2018

This is the reasonable wedding banquet hall i found in Upland and near rancho. We had a wedding reception in April 2018, approx 200-Guest. we were amaze with the food choice, service that was provided by Aroma, and The prices were very reasonable. We were not rush for anything. The banquet hall is very spacious and it can hold about 200 guest. I will recommend this to all my friends and family. Oh by the way ask for the manager Deep Singh, real nice young man with a very positive attitude.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jacquline · Married on 12/16/2017

I found this venue through wedding magazine Because the prices were very reasonable, and the follow up was incredible. from my query to the end of our event, The service was excellent, We did not felt any pressure for our final payment, which we made only a day before the event. The food was decent, We choose Italian cuisine through Aroma. The Banquet hall is enough to hold about 200 or more guest but, we only had 125. Over all we had great experience with Aroma and it's Manager Singh. I would high;y recommend this venue for your events.

Jack

Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet 3
    Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet 4
    Sent on 01/12/2018

Valerie · event on: 10/18/2014

Deep and his staff are very nice and attentive to your every need..he is willing to help you in every way possible and make your event memorable and stress free..their food is amazing and not to mention the hall itself is beautiful!, I would for sure recommend to my friends and family and would have another event here anytime..

Sent on 09/25/2014