ArKay Floral & Gifts

Brunswick, OH View map

Arkay Floral & Gifts is a premier florist serving Brunswick and surrounding areas. Voted Best of the Best
in Medina County for 2008, we are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements,
as well as elegant and unique gifts that compliment both gift giving and home decor.
    Michelle Married on 06/08/2013
    I was looking for a specific look, but did not want to spend a lot of money on exact flowers. As I was planning my Ohio wedding from California, it was difficult to go over flowers on the phone. I mailed a picture to them, and the bouquets turned out more stunning than I had even imagined. When I saw the bouquets in the bride's rooms, I started crying. They were just beautiful! Thank you ArKay for working with me and providing such a gorgeous service for my most important day!
    Nichole Married on 09/29/2012
    Arkay floral provided me with the most beautiful wedding flowers! I love my bouquets, as well as my centerpieces! The delived my flowers to me at the church in a timely fashion. They were easy to talk to and flexible when I changed my mind a million times! I highly recommend them!
    Jamey Married on 09/17/2011
    ArKay did a great job with my wedding flowers. All I did was brought in a picture of what I liked and they made it happen, no questions asked! I was coming in from out of state for my wedding, so I had very little communication with them, and didn't see my flowers before hand, and I was very pleased with my flowers when I got to the church!

4231 Center Rd. Brunswick, 44212
Location of (ArKay Floral & Gifts)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding