ARIOSO QUARTET

Chester Heights, PA View map

$995 Most Popular Price

The Arioso Quartet, a group of full-time professional musicians, has been performing at weddings since 1989 in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey. It is one of the area’s premier groups, and gets praise wherever it plays. Besides the standard string quartet, (two violins, viola and cello), a trio and due are also available, and one can add a singer, flute, or trumpet for that special touch. Our large repertoire provides opportunities for you to attain your desired atmosphere. If you need any suggestions, Arioso’s musicians, drawing on their wealth of experience, will gladly help in choosing the perfect selections. Free demo CD available upon request. We will work with you to create the perfect music for your special day. We play special requests as well, and will arrange music for the quartet for you.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$445.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music
    Claire Married on 08/18/2018
    Arioso played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was beautiful. They were very professional to work with and I highly recommend working them. They played beautifully and it added such a nice touch to the day.
    Vanessa Married on 07/22/2017
    They did such a great job. They were extremely professional to work with. When I wasn't sure what I wanted they sent me a sample CD of their music along with suggestions. Great ceremony and cocktail music!

ARIOSO QUARTET's reply:

Thanks, Vanessa for the great review. It was a pleasure playing for you! You had a gorgeous wedding and we wish you the best in the future.
  • User2544079 2+ years ago
    My husband Ryan and I were married in June 2015 and Arioso provided the ceremony music for our Catholic full mass ceremony. I would first like to say that Carol was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to my many inquires. While we had a traditional Catholic mass, music selection for the processional and recessional was very important to me and I had some out of the box selections.

Arioso was extremely receptive to my unusual selections and for a small fee, learned to play several new songs. I love string music, but wanted some contemporary flare for my church ceremony. It was very important to me that the music played had meaning to us personally. We used U2's "All I Want is You" for the seating of the mothers (because my mom has always loved U2) and the Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" for the bridal party (shout out to the 80's kids who love John Cusack holding up a stereo) followed up with some Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young "Our House", a song that has always held a special place in my heart for its simple yet beautiful message. We did use traditional Catholic mass music for the Eucharist and that was also beautifully done. Lastly, "God Only Knows by the Beach Boys" for the exit.

We recently received our wedding video and I was very pleased with the musical selections and performance that I did not get to hear on the big day. I also received several compliments from guests about the lovely string quartet. I would like to extend a huge thank you to Arioso for making my vision come true when some other vendors were simply not willing to take a less traditional approach to a traditional ceremony. It was classy and tasteful yet unique and I loved it!

Real Weddings

• Brian & Kelly
    28 photos · 05/23/2015

The Calla Lily Event Planning The Calla Lily Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure recently of watching this group perform and they did an amazing job! Arioso Quartet are wonderful performers and play beautifully. They were very professional and play a good mix of classical and contemporary music. I absolutely recommend them!

P.O. Box 35 Chester Heights, PA, 19017
Location of (ARIOSO QUARTET)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding