344 West Lexington Drive, # 1, Glendale, CA 91203 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Arielle Haze Photography

Weddings are my life, my world, and my passion! As a photographer for over 16 years, with a very long history in the wedding industry (my father was an Officiant for over 20 years, and I went with him to assist many, many times), I KNOW weddings!!!

At Arielle Haze Photography, wedding photography is all we do! There is no other event that brings your entire family and group of friends together to celebrate love, happiness, and passion! The emotions and tears of joy that I am invited to capture are the elements that make wedding photography my greatest pleasure in life! That is what I bring with me when I photograph your wedding... myself and my heart! Please see my work, and contact me for a free consultation!

• Vee Marie Photography
090321ds065web2
9f14d699c8dcd73e 1239992745781 070331155

7 Reviews for Arielle Haze Photography

linda · Married on 03/17/2012

I did not enjoy the whole wedding planning process, so anything that made it easier was very welcome. We were, therefore, thrilled to find Arielle & Elysia.....a one-stop shop, if you like. I liked Arielle's online portfolio and, from the first time I met her, felt comfortable working with her. We welcomed her suggestions on location for our engagement shoot and were sooo pleased with the photos she took. She even managed to take several great shots of our 2 1/2 year old son, a notoriously slippery photo subject. We used several of her shots at our wedding venue and, after the quality of our engagement pics, I was so looking forward to seeing our wedding shots. Arielle did not disappoint. She brought a 2nd photographer with her and they both arrived early and stayed late. I did not want to take hours with posed photos, so she took everything I wanted in a short space of time, while the 2nd photographer was capturing shots of our guests inside the venue. They have taken some beautiful photos, many of which are suitable for enlarging and framing. We're a little slow at getting around to it, but can't wait to make our selections and see the finished product. I would highly recommend Arielle as a wedding photographer.....she was easy to work with and produced excellent photos.

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/24/2010

Gorgeous photos + fun experience! Arielle Haze has a wealth of talent and a knack for putting everyone at ease in front of the camera. She had me at, "How's it going?" when she pulled up in her Prius at our engagement session. After spending an hour or two with her that day, my fears of being a camera-shy bride were put to rest. Our bridal party had a great time with her posed, sometimes-a-little-silly shots, but she also captured plenty of candid ones, too. Each of her photos contain something warm or funny or heartbreaking -- and they're always artistically composed. I can't tell you how many compliments my husband and I have received! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Gavin · Married on 08/15/2010

Simply put: WOW!!

We were so grateful to use Arielle Haze as our photographer! Her pictures are truly incredible and gorgeous! My wife and I receive so many compliments on the pictures we've posted. Arielle was able to brilliantly capture the magic and individuality of our wedding. She was fun and creative and efficiently photographed every detail of our wedding day. The pictures are too beautiful for words. We highly recommend Arielle Haze Photography for any wedding or event.
    -Gavin B.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Arielle Haze Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Arielle Haze Photography 1
    Free $50 Print Credit when you Book a Gold, Plantium or Diamond Package!
    Mention "WeddingWire" to get your free $50 print credit when you book a Gold, Platinum, or Diamond package with Arielle Haze Photography. A coupon code will be given to you once your proofs are online after your wedding!

• 344 West Lexington Drive, # 1 Glendale, 91203 See on map