Fairbanks, AK 99701 Map · Phone number

About April Joy Violinist

Hi! Thank you for visiting my page. I am a violinist and I began a love for music at an early age. My parents bought me my first violin at the age of 8. I began playing for weddings around the age of 15 and have loved it ever since. I have been asked to play as a soloist for several weddings. I have also played with many duets, trios, and quartet groups as well. My husband plays the cello and would be able to accompany me as a duet upon request and needs for the wedding. We actually met in a small community orchestra and were recently married as of a little over year ago. I very much understand all the stresses, expenses, time, and energy that is put into a wedding. It can be very overwhelming. I hope to help make your day beautiful and relaxing with music whether it's during the ceremony, cocktail hour, or dinner. Also, if you are looking for more than a solo violinist and are wanting a trio, accompanying pianist, or few other string musicians for a quartet please let me know. I know many musicians and would be happy to help get a group together. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through email or phone!

19399121101543970433775311790113834444336939n

4 Reviews for April Joy Violinist

1 User photo

April Joy Violinist 1

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2017

April and her husband were the highlight of my wedding. Their music was wonderful and this was my absolute FAVORITE part of my wedding!! April was flexible, kind, professional and easy to work with. She made sure they prepared all of the music I requested and she also gave wonderful suggestions that we incorporated into the wedding music. They were on time, easy to work with, played wonderfully and loved by all. I would hire her (or the two of them) again and again for weddings and special events.

April Joy Violinist 2

We were very pleased to have April as our violinist. She is very easy to work with and she play so beautifully! She made the whole process very easy and helped us pick music when we did not feel confident. We were very thankful to have her and she really made our wedding ceremony so much more beautiful!

Sara · Married on 05/17/2014

I had the honor of having April play in my wedding a couple of years ago. Although she could already perform popular wedding instrumentals, I wanted a few that weren't so common and she worked with me to get the music for my songs, no questions asked. At the time, April was also in school so to have her make sure my ceremony was everything I wanted and and to do it while being in school three states away, shows how truly dedicated and passionate she is about making your big day truly special. I recommend April as a first pick because I guarantee you won't find anyone better to complete the whole package. She is professional, she does everything with integrity and she is talented beyond words!

April Joy Violinist FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Fairbanks, 99701 See on map