Lancaster, PA 17699 Map · Phone number

About April and Bryan Photography

If your looking for a photographer to capture who you are as a couple, you have found US! We are a husband and wife wedding photography team committed to preserving life’s extraordinary moments as they unfold while having fun and capturing genuine interactions. We have worked together for over 10 years, providing our couples with a personable, friendly, and unobtrusive wedding experience. We capture your day in a manner that will stand the test of time.

Offering prints, wall art, and hand crafted albums to treasure your day for generations to come.

We would love to hear more about your day. Contact us to set up a time for us to get to know each other.

April & Bryan

51 Reviews for April and Bryan Photography

• Deb

Deb · Married on 11/22/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Where to even begin. From the first meeting with April and Bryan, I knew they were going to be the ones that would document our day. It was one of the best decisions that we made for our big day! I should have known what was to come when our original date of our engagement session was rescheduled due to strong wind gusts, but we were able to reschedule quickly and they even offered to reschedule us over the weekend. The day we rescheduled for was perfect weather. During our engagement session, April and Bryan carried heavy equipment while walking 1.5 miles to the White Cliffs of Conoy. My (now) husband and I didn’t have a clue what to do as far as getting our pictures taken, but even then they made us feel comfortable and they were so much fun to be with. Then 2020 happened. April was always a phone call away and reassured me that everything would be perfect and gave me advice on the situation, which was having to postpone our original wedding date due to the pandemic and shut downs.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding in November. It was the perfect day and everything went so smoothly. April, Bryan and Elise were a reason for this. They were with us from beginning to end. From picking up and bringing my lunch to me to helping me carry my bouquet or my train as I walked, they were so great!

Now the photos? Perfection. They captured our day and story to the fullest. What was even more amazing was that they sent our family and my maid of honor who were heavily involved during the day photos and a handwritten note. We definitely recommend April and Bryan 100000%!

Sent on 01/05/2021

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Deb! This means the world to us! 2020 sure did through all of our Plan As and Plan Bs out the door, but your day was so well suited for you both and it was an honor to capture it in photographs for you and your family!

Jena M. · Married on 06/05/2020

Worth every penny!!

I joke that the only thing my husband cared about during the entire planning process was our photographer – because he also shares a love for photography. But I’m SO thankful we took our time looking for the perfect photographer and ended up choosing April and Bryan. We cannot say enough good things about them. Their talent not only shines through on every single one of their pictures , but when you meet them in person – they have this incredible ability of making you feel so comfortable, like you’ve known them for a very long time. Even though I had a day of coordinator, April & Bryan were extremely helpful with keeping things moving according to our schedule. They also have an incredible assistant who was willing to help with anything my husband or I needed.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Laura · Married on 05/29/2020

Best ever!

I cannot begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with our choice to go with April and Bryan as our photographers. Our big day was planned smack in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis. Our plans changed minute to minute for months but we were determined to get married on our day! Everything was complete chaos and we didn’t even have a place to get married until 48 hours before the wedding - April and Bryan were there for every minute of the craziness and were more like supportive friends than “vendors” as photographers are normally referred to in the wedding world. They were reassuring and flexible and so understanding because hey.. this was everyone’s first pandemic! With that being said, we had our big day exactly when we planned. Not where we planned, and with 130 less people than we planned, but it happened and they beautifully captured all of it. Everything from the wedding itself, to the photo reveal and album planning session, and even some last minute album changes was absolutely wonderful and the photos and album are even better than I could have imagined!

Now I don’t mean to ramble, but their assistant Elise was an absolute massive component of the day as well. She felt like MY assistant more than anything ! So nice and so helpful throughout the entire day. She has an amazing ability to either be in the background not interrupting a single thing, OR happens to be right there the second you need something ready to handle EXACTLY what you need. I cannot say enough what a pleasure she was to have there!

On a personal note, I worked with them as a bridesmaid in a friends wedding 5 years before my own and saved their info all that time knowing I wanted them to shoot my wedding. I’m so glad I did because I can’t imagine having had anyone else there.

Sent on 09/15/2020

• Invision Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I would highly recommend April and Bryan Photography. They are professional, personable, and extremely talented! Our team works well with them.

• Lancaster See on map
    Location of (April and Bryan Photography)

April and Bryan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does April and Bryan Photography include in the starting price?

April and Bryan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does April and Bryan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

April and Bryan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does April and Bryan Photography offer?

April and Bryan Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does April and Bryan Photography offer?

April and Bryan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does April and Bryan Photography offer for wedding events?

April and Bryan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend April and Bryan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

April and Bryan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.