Lancaster, PA 17699 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About April and Bryan Photography

If your looking for a photographer to capture who you are as a couple, you have found US! We are a husband and wife wedding photography team committed to preserving life's extraordinary moments as they unfold while having fun and capturing genuine interactions. We have worked together for over 6 years, providing our couples with a personable, friendly, and unobtrusive wedding experience. We capture your day in a manner that will stand the test of time.

Offering prints, wall art, and hand crafted albums to treasure your day for generations to come.

We would love to hear more about your day. Contact us to set up a time for us to get to know each other.

April & Bryan

April and Bryan Photography 6
April and Bryan Photography 7

Jena Miller · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Worth every penny!!

I joke that the only thing my husband cared about during the entire planning process was our photographer – because he also shares a love for photography. But I’m SO thankful we took our time looking for the perfect photographer and ended up choosing April and Bryan. We cannot say enough good things about them. Their talent not only shines through on every single one of their pictures , but when you meet them in person – they have this incredible ability of making you feel so comfortable, like you’ve known them for a very long time. Even though I had a day of coordinator, April & Bryan were extremely helpful with keeping things moving according to our schedule. They also have an incredible assistant who was willing to help with anything my husband or I needed.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura Wolz · Married on 08/31/2019

Fun and Fabulous

April and Bryan are amazing! Our wedding photos are great and they captured great photos inside and outside, day and night. They also were awesome people to have around during our wedding. They had good advice and were able to make sure things went smoothly.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Joy Boudreau · Married on 06/07/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

When I was planning my wedding, I would always hear that one of the most important vendors to carefully consider is your photographer. That said, I put in a lot of effort when looking and was floored when I saw the portfolio of April & Bryan. Upon booking them (which I immediately did) they made long-distance wedding planning pretty effortless, accommodating my fiance and I at every turn, including holiday engagement shooting and managing a tight day-of wedding schedule, on a scorching day in July turned humid from rain. Just as we knew they would, our photos came out flawless. April is awesome and will pull the best shots out of you, your wedding party and your family. Both her and Bryan as well as their assistant not only take the most awe-inspiring photos but make sure that you as a bride/or groom can breathe and aren't overwhelmed. At this point, I'm just waiting for another reason to use their services! Catch me calling them for a maternity shoot.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    April and Bryan Photography 8

• Invision Video Productions
    Invision Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I would highly recommend April and Bryan Photography. They are professional, personable, and extremely talented! Our team works well with them.