Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number

About Appassionata Players

The Appassionata Players specialize in wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, dinner receptions, corporate and holiday events through out the greater NY area. We are very dedicated to providing the highest level of musicianship for every event that we perform in, and are all professionally trained musicians with many years of performing experience. The Appassionata Players are committed to playing beautiful music that will add that special touch to make your event shine.

• Skylark Music
picture3

17 Reviews for Appassionata Players

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Made our Ceremony Magical!

The Appassionata Players are INCREDIBLE. When it came time to choosing ceremony music, I always wanted a string trio to play more modern/rock songs. John was open to my recommendations of Dave Matthews, David Bowie etc and when they played on the strings, everyone was in awe. Absolutely beautiful. Not only are the Appassionata Players beyond talented but they are also a pleasure to work with. John is very responsive, helpful and open to suggestions. Thank you so much for adding such a beautiful and unforgettable element to my wedding.

I HIGHLY recommend the Appassionata Players!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • W

Warren · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful professional and so easy to work with

John and Appassionata were the perfect string trio for our ceremony. John answered all our questions leading up to the ceremony, arrived early with the trio, and learned all the pieces we asked of them. Our guests all raved about how great it was to hear them before, during and after the ceremony - they really were the perfect addition to finish off the ceremony. John's professionalism really stood out and made hiring them super easy. Would definitely recommend them for all future events!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Had a great experience with John and the Appassionata Players. We went with a duo for our ceremony music, and could not be happier. John was very responsive to my emails from the very beginning, and I didn't have to do anything other than request my songs; they took care of the rest! I was able to listen to some of the prelude music as I waited for the ceremony to start, and it was beautiful. My guests enjoyed it too, and remarked that the song choices were very "us," even though we mostly let the musicians decide what to play. They must either have a sixth sense, or they can read the feel of an event very well! Super satisfied, and highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018