Antrobus Designs

2247 Warrensville Center Road, Cleveland, OH 44118 Map · Phone number

About Antrobus Designs

Family owned and operated since 1998, Antrobus Designs is a leader in custom jewelry. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, we specialize in making anything possible. For us, jewelry has meaning and represents time, family, love and events in people’s lives. We love creating special pieces using stones passed down through generations, or making something new that will become a family hierloom. We can use gold from the past to create something new. We do everything from simple repairs to complex custom designs. We encourage our customers to challenge us with an idea or special request. We stand by everything we produce and all work is done on premises.

Follow Antrobus Designs on

Antique Pave Cushion Halo
Antique Pave Cushion Halo

2 Reviews for Antrobus Designs

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

Pete and Melissa helped us design my engagement ring, my wedding band, and my husbands wedding band. They offer unique designs and execute them flawlessly. They are tremendously helpful in discussing novel ideas and options to get you exactly what you are looking for. Very high quality, professional, and fun to work with!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2012

Melissa and Peter at Antrobus are awesome to work with! My husband worked with them to custom design my engagement ring and every time we go back, they remember us and are very sweet. When picking out wedding rings, they offered suggestions and let us look at different options (mostly for him, since he had no idea what kind of ring he wanted). Because they do custom work, this is not a cheap option but I think it's worth every penny. I love my rings and I think they are beautiful. My husband's ring was affordable and looks great on him. It's nice to support a local business and Melissa and Peter are fantastic.

Antrobus Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 2247 Warrensville Center Road Cleveland, 44118 See on map