Athens, Athens, GR GR 16341 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

On your special day I am here to bring to life the look you are dreaming of. My moto is: “Let your beauty unfold!”. After listening to you carefully and studying your personal style and the theme of your wedding, I will guide you in the perfect choice for your bridal make-up and hairdo. Analysing the morphology of your face I will compliment its most beautiful features so that you will be and feel, simply, beautiful. Services provided:

• airbrush make-up
  • natural or contouring make-up
  • false lashes & brow shaping
  • hair extensions
  • hair styling & updos
  • bridal preparation at the location of your choice

I am taking projects in Athens, around Greece and also abroad. Don't hesitate to call or e-mail and schedule a meeting with me in order to discuss your dream day, one to one.

Follow Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling on

polinatristanhor
wed0016l8
Boho wedding styled photoshoot
Boho wedding styled photoshoot
Happiness! Bridal hair & makeup by Antigoni Livieratou. Photo by George Michalas.
wed0001c
wed0001l
Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling
Happily married ever after! Posing after their wedding ceremony.Photography by Julia Elinecka
adventurer01
fa007
Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling
Beautiful bride Victoria. Photo from a real wedding. Makeup in warm, natural tones.
wed0042b
Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling
Real wedding: Tania & Sotiris. Beautiful Greek summer wedding with a bohemian touch. Soft smokey...
Wedding makeup & hair, Athens

40 Reviews for Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

• ABIS

ABIS · Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing !!!

Thank you Antigoni for making me look so special on my wedding day!the Hair and Make up was awesome!
    Of course i advice everyone to work with Antigoni , very sweet, kind and very pro always on time very organized and enjoys her work!
    Antigoni came to the hotel take care of my hair and makeup and she stayed beside me all the time for the photo-shooting and making retouch before leaving the church.
    Thank you Again Antigoni for the amazing gift and for your hard work it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you...

Sent on 01/03/2020

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

My dear Siba thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure meeting you, mom and extended family and a great honour being by your side on your very special day! I do hope we shall meet on future happy occasions. Best wishes, A.
  • MAGGIE

MAGGIE · Married on 08/25/2019

Enriching experience and professional delivery

I am pleased to vouch that Antigoni provided a consistent and professional customer service, from the moment I sent an enquiry through weddingwire.com through to the wedding day itself.

This being my destination wedding away from London, I was grateful for a chance to participate in a trial session four months before my wedding in Athens. From the session, I was able to appreciate her patience and empathy in taking on-board my specific wishes. Specifically, I was pleased that she was able to demonstrate a makeup style befitting oriental features and keeping it all natural.

On the morning of my wedding, Antigoni brought in her A Team - who were two additional professional artists in their own right - and as a team their skills and professional manner shone through.

Between them, they sculpted and prepped my Bridal party - creating fabulous bespoke work of art on me and my bridesmaids of four, who have features from varying ethnicity. We all looked glamorous! Plus our makeup and hair styles lasted through the day and night.

Antigoni also lived up to another challenge I gave her; she ensured that we would be fully ready - makeup and hairstyling - within 3.5 hours, from start to finish. Overall, I am very pleased with Antigoni's high class professional delivery and I enjoyed this enriching experience.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

My dear Maggie, thank you so much for taking time to write about your experience with us and a very big thank you from the heart, for the words you wrote! I can simply say it was a great honor. It was so great meeting you and family and I do hope we shall meet up in more happy occasions in the future. Big thanks for your hospitality on the day. Warm regards, A.
  • Irina

Irina · Married on 06/26/2019

Excellent Service

I had my wedding on Hydra Island in June 2019 and Antigoni did my makeup/hair. I’m very pleased with her work and professionalism. She was on time, made best effort to accommodate all my preferences and did a great job. My makeup and hair lasted for the whole day. Will highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Irina, thank you so much for your feedback! It was a great pleasure meeting you and family and being by your side on your special day!

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• george michalas studios Wedding Photographers

Top professional, reliable, trustworthy and punctual!!

• STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions Wedding Planners

Antigoni Livieratou is the magic fairy to transform your look according to your personality and the unique style you want to project on your wedding day. Her kind and calm personality along with her talent, punctuality and professionalism are definitely her assets as a hair stylist and make up artist. Highly recommended for her beautiful work and lovely person to work with!

• Concept Events Planning by Marina Charitopoulou Wedding Planners

Antigoni is an incredible and versatile makeup artist and hair stylist and a great person to work with. She has a way of appreciating the wishes of her clients while simultaneously helping them to step out of their comfort zone. She is able to create a fresh and individual look for each person sitting in her chair. Antigony helps you let your guard down and just enjoy the experience.

• Athens Athens, GR, GR 16341 See on map
    0030-6985077198 (Phone number)
    Location of (Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling)