Athens, Athens, GR GR 16341 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

On your special day I am here to bring to life the look you are dreaming of. My moto is: “Let your beauty unfold!”. After listening to you carefully and studying your personal style and the theme of your wedding, I will guide you in the perfect choice for your bridal make-up and hairdo. Analysing the morphology of your face I will compliment its most beautiful features so that you will be and feel, simply, beautiful. Services provided:

• airbrush make-up
  • natural or contouring make-up
  • false lashes & brow shaping
  • hair extensions
  • hair styling & updos
  • bridal preparation at the location of your choice

I am taking projects in Athens, around Greece and also abroad. Don't hesitate to call or e-mail and schedule a meeting with me in order to discuss your dream day, one to one.

Follow Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling on

polinatristanhor
wed0016l8
Boho wedding styled photoshoot
Boho wedding styled photoshoot
Happiness! Bridal hair & makeup by Antigoni Livieratou. Photo by George Michalas.
wed0001c
wed0001l
Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling
Happily married ever after! Posing after their wedding ceremony.Photography by Julia Elinecka
adventurer01
fa007
Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling
Beautiful bride Victoria. Photo from a real wedding. Makeup in warm, natural tones.
wed0042b
Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling
Real wedding: Tania & Sotiris. Beautiful Greek summer wedding with a bohemian touch. Soft smokey...
Airbrush makeup & chignon

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Maciborka · Married on 05/18/2019

Ease from Over Seas

My husband, then fiance, and I were travelling across the ocean for our wedding in Mykonos Greece. We are from Canada and have never once been to the beautiful country of Greece nor do we speak Greek or have a single Greek relative in our family. Because of this there were many obstacles of which we had to overcome when planning a wedding from over 5,000 KM away.

Antigoni and her hair services were NOT one of those obstacles. From the moment I first contacted her in January through Wedding Wire, Antigoni was always quick to respond and very patient with me when it came to looking at all of the options I had for me and my bridal party. I was taking on the majority of the costs for everyone involved so it was important to me that I not only found a talented and experienced hair person but also found a price that fit my budget.

Antigoni traveled from Athens to Mykonos on the morning of my wedding and arrived early and prepared. She was extremely kind and fun to sit with and all 10 of us were thrilled with the styling she had done. Antigoni completed all 10 women on time and followed the itinerary we agreed upon to the letter.

I cannot thank her enough for not only making us look our best for my special day but also keeping me calm, cool and collected on what could have been a very stressful day.

For all brides that are local to Greece or travelling in for a destination wedding, I HIGHLY and without hesitation recommend Antigoni.

I hope to see you again soon my friend!

Lauren

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling 13
    Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling 14

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Lauren.

I know how busy you are and I thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. Much appreciated!

Being a mobile HMUA, I have to face different working conditions every time. Thank you for listening carefully to my guidelines and meeting all my needs on the day, ensuring that everything will go according to our plan.

And most of all I thank you for your warmhearted hospitality. It was my honor and a great pleasure being by your side on your big day assisting you and your beloved ones.

Hopefully we will meet again soon my friend!

Antigoni

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Επαγγελματισμός, συνέπεια, καλαισθησία,προσοχή στην κάθε λεπτομέρεια και θετική ενέργεια. ..τι άλλο να ζητήσει κάποιος την ημέρα του γάμου του! Όταν περπατούσα στον διάδρομο μέχρι να φτάσω στο εκκλησάκι, άκουγα γύρω μου να ψιθυρίζουν...τι όμορφη που είναι η νύφη! Κι έχεις ένα πολύ μεγάλο μερίδιο σ'αυτό! Σ'ευχαριστώ πολυ για όλα! Υ.Γ. Το μακιγιάζ και τα μαλλιά έμειναν τέλεια μέχρι το τέλος!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Βικτώριά μου, με συγκίνησαν πολύ τα λόγια σου. Χαίρομαι πολύ που σε γνώρισα και που ήμουν πλάι σου! Σε ευχαριστώ για τη φιλοξενία σου την ημέρα εκείνη καθώς και για την εμπιστοσύνη που μου έδειξες. Σε φιλώ!

Viktorija Vardoulaki · Married on 06/28/2018

Bride best friend for a day or....

Antigoni was my ONLY and BEST choice to look stunning on our special day. I didnt expect that i can find friend and master in one person. Gentle, knows what to do. Highly recommended

Sent on 06/19/2019

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• george michalas studios
    george michalas studios Wedding Photographers

Top professional, reliable, trustworthy and punctual!!

• STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions
    STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions Wedding Planners

Antigoni Livieratou is the magic fairy to transform your look according to your personality and the unique style you want to project on your wedding day. Her kind and calm personality along with her talent, punctuality and professionalism are definitely her assets as a hair stylist and make up artist. Highly recommended for her beautiful work and lovely person to work with!

• Concept Events Planning by Marina Charitopoulou
    Concept Events Planning by Marina Charitopoulou Wedding Planners

Antigoni is an incredible and versatile makeup artist and hair stylist and a great person to work with. She has a way of appreciating the wishes of her clients while simultaneously helping them to step out of their comfort zone. She is able to create a fresh and individual look for each person sitting in her chair. Antigony helps you let your guard down and just enjoy the experience.

• Athens Athens, GR, GR 16341 See on map