Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

Athens, GR View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

On your special day I am here to bring to life the look you are dreaming of. My moto is: “Let your beauty unfold!”. After listening to you carefully and studying your personal style and the theme of your wedding, I will guide you in the perfect choice for your bridal make-up and hairdo. Analysing the morphology of your face I will compliment its most beautiful features so that you will be and feel, simply, beautiful. Services provided:

• airbrush make-up
  • natural or contouring make-up
  • false lashes & brow shaping
  • hair extensions
  • hair styling & updos
  • bridal preparation at the location of your choice

I am taking projects in Athens, around Greece and also abroad. Don't hesitate to call or e-mail and schedule a meeting with me in order to discuss your dream day, one to one.

• Woman-owned

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Konstantina T. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly recommended!❤

Antigone is an excellent professional! I was so glad to found her! I was looking for a natural and a little grunge hairstyle and I got exactly that. Her work was amazing and stayed put all night. I highly recommend Antigone to any bride!!

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Konstantina it was great meeting you and your family! I thank you for including me in your big -crazy & rock- day! Looking forward to meeting you in the future
    xox Antigoni
  • Ε
    Ευαγγελία ?. Married on 09/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

"The magic hands of Antigoni"

Whatever one is trying to say about Antigoni, will never be enough...

She is an adamant professional and a wonderful person!

Antigoni I thank you for your excellent work. With your magic hands you made me feel special on my wedding day!

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

My dear Evangelia, thank you from the heart! Not only for the beautiful words you wrote. But also for choosing me -and me only, as you said- to be by your side on your wedding day.
    Carolina M. Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, patient, professional- truly the best!

I came across Antigoni on Instagram while I was looking for a bridal make up artist, and instantly something drew me to her page. I really liked the various make up styles she was able to create and called her right away. Antigoni was kind and understanding from the first time we spoke on the phone when I told her exactly what I was looking for in Bridal make up and asked her about the different techniques that she did. I felt instantly comfortable with her and I was so happy to hear that she was available for my wedding day. When I met Antigoni for my make up trial (only a few days before my wedding...) I felt instantly at ease. She was patient, kind, extremely professional and ready to answer any questions I had. On my wedding day Antigoni helped me feel calm and relaxed while she was doing my make up. I wanted a bridal make up look with a lot of coverage but still quite natural, and Antigoni delivered exactly that. I could truly not recommend her enough. Thank you Antigoni for the amazing work you did and for making me feel so beautiful on one of the most important days of my life. I feel like I made a new friend and I look forward to seeing you again in Athens soon!

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Carolina my darling I felt the same too! Thank you for your detailed review and amazing words. Also for trusting me as well as for your hospitality on the day. It was a pleasure being by your side and a great honor. I am sure we shall meet up again. Hopefully very soon.
    xox A.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

george michalas studios george michalas studios Wedding Photographers

Top professional, reliable, trustworthy and punctual!!

STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions Wedding Planners

Antigoni Livieratou is the magic fairy to transform your look according to your personality and the unique style you want to project on your wedding day. Her kind and calm personality along with her talent, punctuality and professionalism are definitely her assets as a hair stylist and make up artist. Highly recommended for her beautiful work and lovely person to work with!

Concept Events Planning by Marina Charitopoulou Concept Events Planning by Marina Charitopoulou Wedding Planners

Antigoni is an incredible and versatile makeup artist and hair stylist and a great person to work with. She has a way of appreciating the wishes of her clients while simultaneously helping them to step out of their comfort zone. She is able to create a fresh and individual look for each person sitting in her chair. Antigony helps you let your guard down and just enjoy the experience.

Mathioudakis Exclusive Events
4.9 out of 5 rating , 16 Reviews
· Wedding Videographers

Athens Athens, GR, GR 16341
0030-6985077198
Location of (Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding