Magnisias 25, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number

Photo08
img 9766 51 675644

16 Reviews for George Kasionis Wedding Films

MARIA · Married on 07/26/2014

When i was searching for a videographer for my wedding day,i watched a wedding video by George Kasionis and i was impressed! In comparison with what i have seen, his work had completely different and pleasant essence! And this was the result of my wedding video at the end!! It has an amazing essence which reflects what we have experienced in that day!! I am so happy for my choice!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Rania · Married on 08/24/2013

There are a lot of words to describe George, and even more words for his great job..I found him incidentally from a forum, then we visited his blog, watched a sample of his work and i must admit that some videos made me cry. We met him at his studio and we decided that he is our man. Apart from a very good professional, he is a good friend for the bride :P. He made me feel cool. It was like having one more guest (friend) in our wedding. No stress, no worries..only huge smiles! We slightly understood that a camera was following us. This was the best part for me, cause i enjoyed the night without having someone to "lead" me. We even danced together. He never stops recording. He never gets tired. When our video was delivered we were like "Oh, my god, what a great clip " or "How did he shot this moment?Amazing! ". Honestly it was the best decision to have George with us! He has a magic way to feel what other people feel and turn it into clips, and this is his special gift.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Naya · Married on 07/13/2013

A great artist and filmmaker ... not simple recording video. Making video which you will never be bored watching again and again, without pressing ever the forward button because every second has special meaning for you!!!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Award

George Kasionis Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 15000.00

• Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist
    Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very Talented Videographer. Highly recommended!

• Showtime DJ | Wedding Entertainment Company
    Showtime DJ | Wedding Entertainment Company Wedding DJs

George... What an awesome dude... What an amazing cinematographer... what a great professional and character. This guy is giving his 100% to your wedding. Watching him working is a true pleasure. Always in motion he will capture in the most creative way everything. Dynamic but also discreet you know is there for you. George we are looking forward to working with you again.

• yannis larios photography
    yannis larios photography Wedding Photographers

George has an unprecedented, very "personal" and very artistic view of things. He is an awarded videographer not by chance, but because his video artworks combine unique elements of art, vibrancy, joyfulness, and above all a true bonding with this heroes: the young couples! Imagine that by co-operating with George, you don't only get this, but also the chance to meet one of the most humble, friendly and well-mannered persons. George knows how to perform impeccably. He is top!

• Magnisias 25 Athens See on map