Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling Reviews

40 Reviews for Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

• ABIS

ABIS · Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing !!!

Thank you Antigoni for making me look so special on my wedding day!the Hair and Make up was awesome!
    Of course i advice everyone to work with Antigoni , very sweet, kind and very pro always on time very organized and enjoys her work!
    Antigoni came to the hotel take care of my hair and makeup and she stayed beside me all the time for the photo-shooting and making retouch before leaving the church.
    Thank you Again Antigoni for the amazing gift and for your hard work it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you...

Sent on 01/03/2020

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

My dear Siba thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure meeting you, mom and extended family and a great honour being by your side on your very special day! I do hope we shall meet on future happy occasions. Best wishes, A.
  • MAGGIE

MAGGIE · Married on 08/25/2019

Enriching experience and professional delivery

I am pleased to vouch that Antigoni provided a consistent and professional customer service, from the moment I sent an enquiry through weddingwire.com through to the wedding day itself.

This being my destination wedding away from London, I was grateful for a chance to participate in a trial session four months before my wedding in Athens. From the session, I was able to appreciate her patience and empathy in taking on-board my specific wishes. Specifically, I was pleased that she was able to demonstrate a makeup style befitting oriental features and keeping it all natural.

On the morning of my wedding, Antigoni brought in her A Team - who were two additional professional artists in their own right - and as a team their skills and professional manner shone through.

Between them, they sculpted and prepped my Bridal party - creating fabulous bespoke work of art on me and my bridesmaids of four, who have features from varying ethnicity. We all looked glamorous! Plus our makeup and hair styles lasted through the day and night.

Antigoni also lived up to another challenge I gave her; she ensured that we would be fully ready - makeup and hairstyling - within 3.5 hours, from start to finish. Overall, I am very pleased with Antigoni's high class professional delivery and I enjoyed this enriching experience.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

My dear Maggie, thank you so much for taking time to write about your experience with us and a very big thank you from the heart, for the words you wrote! I can simply say it was a great honor. It was so great meeting you and family and I do hope we shall meet up in more happy occasions in the future. Big thanks for your hospitality on the day. Warm regards, A.
  • Irina

Irina · Married on 06/26/2019

Excellent Service

I had my wedding on Hydra Island in June 2019 and Antigoni did my makeup/hair. I’m very pleased with her work and professionalism. She was on time, made best effort to accommodate all my preferences and did a great job. My makeup and hair lasted for the whole day. Will highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Irina, thank you so much for your feedback! It was a great pleasure meeting you and family and being by your side on your special day!

Christina Ye Shen · Married on 06/09/2019

Very Friendly & Professional!

Antigoni did my hair & makeup and for my bridesmaids for my wedding. Makeup lasted ALL DAY (it was a very hot day in Athens and many tears of joy were shed throughout the evening). Her makeup looked so natural but polished ( I still wanted to look like myself) and it looked amazing on photos. Hair did not move with all the crazy dancing! She was very flexible during the trial with the makeup/ hairstyles that I requested as there tweaks made for the final day. She listened and suggested nice colour palettes that would match my skin. I am asian so its always tricky to find someone who can apply makeup on asian eyes but Antigoni did a great job!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Christina. Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Not to mention what a great honor it was being by your side preparing you and your bridal party for the wedding! Hopefully we shall meet again.
  • Lauren

Lauren Maciborka · Married on 05/18/2019

Ease from Over Seas

My husband, then fiance, and I were travelling across the ocean for our wedding in Mykonos Greece. We are from Canada and have never once been to the beautiful country of Greece nor do we speak Greek or have a single Greek relative in our family. Because of this there were many obstacles of which we had to overcome when planning a wedding from over 5,000 KM away.

Antigoni and her hair services were NOT one of those obstacles. From the moment I first contacted her in January through Wedding Wire, Antigoni was always quick to respond and very patient with me when it came to looking at all of the options I had for me and my bridal party. I was taking on the majority of the costs for everyone involved so it was important to me that I not only found a talented and experienced hair person but also found a price that fit my budget.

Antigoni traveled from Athens to Mykonos on the morning of my wedding and arrived early and prepared. She was extremely kind and fun to sit with and all 10 of us were thrilled with the styling she had done. Antigoni completed all 10 women on time and followed the itinerary we agreed upon to the letter.

I cannot thank her enough for not only making us look our best for my special day but also keeping me calm, cool and collected on what could have been a very stressful day.

For all brides that are local to Greece or travelling in for a destination wedding, I HIGHLY and without hesitation recommend Antigoni.

I hope to see you again soon my friend!

Lauren

Sent on 05/30/2019

Dear Lauren.

I know how busy you are and I thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. Much appreciated!

Being a mobile HMUA, I have to face different working conditions every time. Thank you for listening carefully to my guidelines and meeting all my needs on the day, ensuring that everything will go according to our plan.

And most of all I thank you for your warmhearted hospitality. It was my honor and a great pleasure being by your side on your big day assisting you and your beloved ones.

Hopefully we will meet again soon my friend!

Antigoni
  • Diala

Diala Tannir · Married on 03/08/2019

Great experience!

Very organized, was a great experience and supported a large group very well. thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Diala, thank you for your feedback! It was great being by your side. Wishing you all the best, A.

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Επαγγελματισμός, συνέπεια, καλαισθησία,προσοχή στην κάθε λεπτομέρεια και θετική ενέργεια. ..τι άλλο να ζητήσει κάποιος την ημέρα του γάμου του! Όταν περπατούσα στον διάδρομο μέχρι να φτάσω στο εκκλησάκι, άκουγα γύρω μου να ψιθυρίζουν...τι όμορφη που είναι η νύφη! Κι έχεις ένα πολύ μεγάλο μερίδιο σ'αυτό! Σ'ευχαριστώ πολυ για όλα! Υ.Γ. Το μακιγιάζ και τα μαλλιά έμειναν τέλεια μέχρι το τέλος!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Βικτώριά μου, με συγκίνησαν πολύ τα λόγια σου. Χαίρομαι πολύ που σε γνώρισα και που ήμουν πλάι σου! Σε ευχαριστώ για τη φιλοξενία σου την ημέρα εκείνη καθώς και για την εμπιστοσύνη που μου έδειξες. Σε φιλώ!

Viktorija Vardoulaki · Married on 06/28/2018

Bride best friend for a day or....

Antigoni was my ONLY and BEST choice to look stunning on our special day. I didnt expect that i can find friend and master in one person. Gentle, knows what to do. Highly recommended

Sent on 06/19/2019

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Viktorija, thank you so much for your feedback! It was such a great pleasure meeting you, and your wonderful family and being by your side on your special day! I am sure we will meet up again soon!

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2018

I couldn't be happier with Antigoni services. Finding the perfect make-up and hair stylish for your wedding day can be one of the scariest things about planning a wedding, but look no further than Antigoni. She is very personable and truly understands her clients needs and wants. She definitely has a great feel for the industry and is vert talented and knows exactly which products to use. Would recommend her work to any family or friend on their special day.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Amanda, thank you so much for your wonderful words. It was a great pleasure assisting you on your big day. Hope we meet up again in future happy occasions!

savannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Antigoni was amazing! She understood my vision and delivered. My hair and makeup looked flawless until the very end! (over 12 hours!) Highly recommend! Will use in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Savannah, thank you so much for your feedback! It was a great pleasure meeting you, family and friends and being by your side on your special day!

Katie · Married on 05/28/2018

Antigoni was the perfect hair and make up artist for my wedding day - considerate, talented and a really pleasant person to be around. She listened to my needs and did a fantastic job on the day, it was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Katie, thank you so much for your nice words! Being by your side on your big day it was a great pleasure and an honour! Wishing you all the best!
  • Z

Zoi · Married on 05/19/2018

Εξαιρετική δουλειά, υπέροχη makeup artist. Με βοήθησε να μείνω ήρεμη και χαρούμενη τη σημαντική στιγμή μου. Το αποτέλεσμα τόσο στα μαλλιά όσο και στο μακιγιάζ ήταν εξίσου καλό και το καταδιασκεδάσαμε επίσης, τόσο εγώ όσο και οι φίλες μου!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Σε ευχαριστώ για τα καλά σου λόγια Ζωή! Χαίρομαι πάρα πολύ που ήταν όλα όπως τα επιθυμούσες αυτή τη μεγάλη ημέρα στη ζωή σου! Εσύ, καθώς και τα κορίτσια σου, είσαστε υπέροχες! Θα χαρώ να ξαναβρεθούμε σε επόμενες ευτυχισμένες σου στιγμές!

Alexandra · Married on 05/12/2018

It was a great pleasure to have Antigoni taking care of my hair styling and make up on my weddign day! Her personality is what you really need durring that day when you have an extra stress. Always with a big smile, trying to cope up with all the challenges of the day. The outcome both for my hair and my make up were just the way i have dreamed of. She delivered the brief 100% and this gave me an extra confidence that i look like the way i love and the way my family and friends love about me!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Alexandra, I know how busy you are and I thank you so much for taking the time to review my services! I am so so happy that both hair and makeup came together the exact way you dreamed of them! I am so looking forward to meeting you again in future happy occasions!

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

I chose Antigoni to be my bridal makeup artist and hair stylist and she was the best that I could wish for on my wedding day!
    Punctual, thorough, organized, with deep knowledge of her craft and the materials she's using, an excellent professional, she achieved the exact look I desired for my significant day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Maria, thank you from my heart for the time you took writing a review considering how busy you are. It was my pleasure and I truly enjoyed being by your side on your big day!

Anna · Married on 10/01/2017

Antigoni is the best make-up and hair styling professional, I could have imagined for my wedding day. She knew how to compliment my face and did her best for a natural looking makeup. I am so grateful for responding so promptly to my needs and make me feel comfortable and confident with the outcome. The amount of compliments that I got on my makeup and hair is the best testimonial. Thank you again so much for the amazing job you did!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Anna thank you so much for your beautiful words reviewing my services! I was honoured being part of your preparations and your wedding day! From the bottom of my heart I am wishing you all prosperity and happiness in the world!

Clarissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Amazing Make-up aritist, very lovely and charming Lady. Can only recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Clarissa, Thank you for your words! It was a pleasure meeting you! All the best!

Rasha · Married on 09/03/2017

Antigone has been really wonderful from the moment I met her. She welcomed both my husband and I lovingly and understood what I wanted for hairstyle and makeup right away. I went back to my home country feeling relaxed and sure that I will be in good hands on the wedding day. It is evident that she has many years of experience yet she is very humble about it. Antigone is very courteous and respectful. She has a calm, gentle and low tone of voice to the point that I took a nap when she was doing my rehearsal.

Throughout my work with her, she was very calm, professional, responsive and confident and on my wedding day she was so pleasant to have around. Her relaxed and loving approach was very soothing and helped me get through the day with no anxiety or stress. I didn't expect to find such amazing services in Greece and was even considering bringing my own hairdresser and make up artist from My home country which would have cost me so much but she completely changed my mind and I was very happy with my decision. I am even considering flying out Antigone to my home country to do my hair and makeup when I have big events lol if my financial situation allows in the future!

In all seriousness, Antigone is truly a gem. She cares a lot about the quality of her work. She kept making sure everything is perfect and that I, my sister and my mother are happy. She is punctual and right on time. My makeup and hair lasted till five am with non stop dancing as if it was just newly done. I loved her to the point that I had both my sisters and mom also work with her and they were equally pleased as well with her great work, professionalism, tranquility and experience. I highly recommend Antigone for anyone, not just brides, but especially brides coming from abroad. She tailors her work to fit every persons style and she is extremely flexible and willing to explore all options with her clients. Sending her all my best wishes because she deserves all the best!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Rasha, Thank you for taking time in writing a thorough review for my services, I know how busy you are! Reading your words I am feeling truly blessed! Thank you so much for that, and also for your hospitality on the day! It was my pleasure meeting you, getting to know you and your amazing family and it was definitely a great honour being by your side on your very special day! Hopefully we shall meet again one day! Wishing you all happiness in the world!

Marianna · Married on 07/29/2017

I loved my bridal hair and make up with Antigoni! She worked with me during my trial on several different styles until we got the look just right. On the wedding day she also took great care of all my family members who also wanted hair and make up done. My make up lasted all night until 5 am without melting away and my hair remained without frizz despite the heat! Would highly recommend Antigoni for her talent, style, and professionalism. Thanks!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Marianna, It was so great meeting you and your family and being part of your special day preparations! Thank you for your nice words and I am sure we shall meet again in Athens!

Georgia · Married on 07/28/2017

Couldn't have picked a better makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding than Antigoni, she is AMAZING!!!!! First of all, she was incredibly professional. I am currently living abroad, so I wasn't sure how the communication between us would work. Antigoni had a long skype meeting with me, which was very informative and helpful. I immediately felt that she was very professional and she knew her job very well! We had only one trial before the wedding, and that was all I needed! She spent a looooooooot of time with me, she tried different makeup and hairstyles, she listened to all of my concerns, and she answered to all of my questions. My main concern was that I wanted to be and feel myself on the day of my wedding. I didn't want to look like a different person, with heavy makeup and a fake look. I wanted to be naturally beautiful, and feel beautiful inside out. Antigoni truly listened to what I wanted and the results were simply incredible!!!!! The makeup and hair looked great in pictures and lasted for the entire day and night! The same for my mother and sister, whose makeup and hair were also done by Antigoni. Last but not least, Antigoni is a great energy to have in the room while you are getting ready. She is very positive, calm and makes everyone feel special and beautiful. She is simply the best!!! Antigoni, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!! Looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you...!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Georgia, I truly have no words to comment on the beautiful and detailed review you wrote for my services! Thank you so so much. I am deeply touched by your words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and being by your side on your special day! I am wishing you all the best and I am sure we shall meet on future happy occasions!

Taylor · Married on 07/21/2017

I had the pleasure of having Antigoni do my hair and makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding in beautiful Santorini! Not only was she one of the sweetest humans, but she was one of the most talented makeup/hair artists I have ever experienced! I have to get my hair and makeup done frequently for work so I know when someone is really truly talented at what they do. She nailed the exact looks I had envisioned on my special weekend, and not only that she was so calm and her energy was absolutely perfect for such a nervous and exciting time! I highly recommend Antigoni and her services and hopefully I will have the pleasure of working with her again sometime soon!!!

Best,

Taylor Norris

Sent on 08/23/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Taylor, thank you for taking time in writing a review for my services! I know how busy you are and your effort meant a lot to me. Also, I would like to thank you from my heart for the beautiful words you wrote! It was a real pleasure spending time with you and an honour being by your side on your special weekend! Hopefully we will meet again soon!

melina · Married on 07/08/2017

Antigoni was excellent! She has great attention to detail and was very thorough and thoughtful throughout the entire process! She was a pleasure to spend time with and was very accommodating to a range of different wants and needs. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Melina, I can't say how happy your warm e-mail made me. Thank you for your feedback and your nice words! I am so so glad that you enjoyed every aspect of your big day so much! It was so great meeting you and Spyros and I felt so honoured being by your side on the wedding day! I do hope we shall meet up again in future happy occasions, and even have some coffee on your next trip to Athens!

Eleana · Married on 09/17/2016

Antigoni made my bridal hairstyle with exquisite professionalism. She was on time, fully equipped, relaxed and very accommodating. Exactly who I needed on my wedding day. She paid attention to every little detail making my hair magical! During our trial she gave her full attention to my desires, my thoughts and my dream wedding day and provided alternatives to achieve the perfect hairstyle - braids with flowers and loose beach waves. My hair looked amazing all night even though we were at a beach bar. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you so much Antigoni!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Eleana thank you for your feedback and words! It was a great honor being by your side on your big day! I am sure that we shall be together in many more happy occasions!

eleni · Married on 09/10/2016

Antigoni is one of your best choices as a make-up artist!!
    She is professional,kind and very flexible in her work!!
    Trust me if you choose her you will find out on your own!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Eleni, I know how busy you are and I thank you for taking the time in writing a testimonial! Wishing you all the best and I am sure we shall meet again!

Julie · Married on 09/07/2016

Antigoni was so wonderful to work with. She never once made me feel like I was too much to work on and was not in a hurry at all. She did a majestic job with my hair---perfect Greek hairstyle---a relaxed hair with a braid waved into my hair. Not only that, with how she did with makeups for my face... just WOW! Guests at our wedding could NOT stop commenting about how she did a great job with my eyes and how so natural they look. I promise you, you will not regret her service. Very polite, friendly, and accommodating.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Julie, thank you for your words! It was a pleasure meeting you, Sam and your wonderful mom! I truly hope we can meet up again sometime in the future! Also I would like to say big thanks for teaching me the word "love" in one more language!

Bella · Married on 08/28/2016

Thank you Antigoni for doing a truly amazing job of my hair and makeup on my wedding day!! You were so professional and made me feel totally relaxed. It was a stressful environment to work in when all my family started to arrive but you stayed calm and focussed. You made me look perfect on my wedding day, thank you so much!! Love, BellaXxx

Sent on 09/08/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Bella thank you for your nice words! It was a pleasure meeting you and hope we meet again on many happy occasions! "Na zisete"!!!