Athens, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 89

About Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair

Frantzeska Koukoula is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Athens, Greece. Her main goal is to enhance your natural beauty and make you feel confident and stunning during such an important celebration. She are happy to offer personalized service to every client to determine the look that suits them best. Frantzeska uses her over 10 years of experience to ensure that you remember how you looked and felt on your wedding day for many years to come.

Frantzeska Koukoula is happy to provide services to your wedding party, and can accommodate groups of up to six members. She can also travel to the location of your choice to ensure that you feel relaxed before the celebration. For hair services, Frantzeska offers textured hair styling and updos. Contour makeup is available, and false lashes and brow/lash tinting can be applied. Tattoo coverage can be performed upon request. Trials are available before the event to ensure everyone is on the same page.

Follow Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair on

Videos 2 Videos

45 Reviews for Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair

• Valia

Valia · Getting married on 04/07/2021

The Amazing Frantzeska: Talented, Professional, Highly Recommend!

Frantzeska is an excellent hair and makeup artist and was by far the most pleasant person to work with. She is very professional with a great personality. She is calm and accommodating, always making sure she provides a number of beautiful choices that suit you and you feel comfortable with on your wedding day.

Frantzeska is very punctual and organized. She sent me the schedule way ahead of time and she was did an equally amazing job with my mother and sister, making sure she always stays on schedule. She arrived on time, even before I was there, and stayed until the last minute, taking care of all the minor details and fixing my hair after the bridal photo shooting session.

She has a great talent and did an fabulous job with my makeup, which gave me a natural look with lots of light!

I highly recommend Frantzeska to any bride that is looking for a hair and makeup professional. I am lucky I met her and wish we can meet again soon on my sister's wedding day!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Anna

Anna Kokorigkou · Married on 09/09/2020

Talented, Professional, Lovable, Absolutely Recommended!

I first saw Frantzeska’s work on her instagram account, when I started looking up professionals for my wedding in Athens, Greece. We booked our trial quite early (We did it in February, and the wedding was in September), but I fell in love with the result instantly, and booked her right there and then. From the moment we met she comprehended exactly what I wanted for my special day, and we didn’t have to try out a lot of styles to get it right. I was also impressed by her, because I always imagined that brides need a lot of layers of makeup on them and a lot of work and products for their hair, in order to look as fabulous as they do. Instead, Frantzeska didn’t have to use a lot to give me the result I wanted, because she is talented enough to help you look amazing (and make it last, as I found out on the wedding day as well), without putting too much on you. A big plus is her wonderful personality! She will make you feel comfortable right from the beginning, and we had the most fun working together. Humor and positivity are very important in a professional, especially on a day when you are bound to be quite nervous. On this note, the actual preparation on the wedding day went absolutely smoothly, and I was extremely satisfied with my final look, which took a lot of pressure off me. We finalized the look using an amazing headpiece she recommended to me, that complimented the beautiful hairstyle we had picked. In addition, Frantzeska and her wonderful assistant were able to create exceptional looks for not only myself, but also for my mum, my sister, my maid of honor and my other best friend, who were all very happy with the results!
    What I loved most about Frantzeska’s style is that she brings out the best in her brides, while still allowing them to look natural and feel like themselves, which is rarely the case.. A big fear I had was looking later on at my wedding photos and feeling like I don’t know who that person there is, and in the end, I was able not only to feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day, but also to look back on it and cherish it. Ladies who don’t do their hair and makeup often in everyday life, like myself, can surely relate to this feeling. I highly recommend Frantzeska to any bride, because what you see in her portfolio is exactly what you get: perfection.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Areti B. · Married on 08/24/2020

The best bridal artist anyone could ask for!

Frantzeska is an unbelievable hair and makeup artist and I couldn’t recommend her enough any bride. From the first interaction with her during my bridal trial, I knew I didn’t have to look any further for my artist. She was extremely welcoming and patient with me as we tried different looks. They all were so beautiful it was hard to pick just one look for my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Frantzeska made me and my entire bridal party of 9 comfortable and calm. She was extremely accommodating with everyone’s hair and makeup ideas and even assisted me with finding an additional hair dresser to make sure we stayed on schedule.

Frantzeska is extremely talented and made me feel beautiful and confident as I walked down the aisle. Her work was amazing and stayed put all night, even after I jumped in the pool at our venue with my husband.

I highly recommend Frantzeska to any bride that is looking for a hair and makeup artist. She was hands down my favorite vendor to work with. I hope to be able to work with her again someday.

Sent on 02/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• Elias Kordelakos Photography Wedding Photographers

A correct make-up is crucial for the right pictures. As a photographer I highly recommend Frantzeska for your MUA. She knows what to do to make you look natural but your best the same time! I like working with Frantzeska for another reason. She is always on time and provides the photographer the time to make beautiful portraits of the bride!

• Anastasios Filopoulos Photography Wedding Photographers

Frantzeska Koukoula is one of the finest and best makeup and hair artist I had the luck to work with through the last years in many weddings. I can honestly say only good words about her work and her character! She has the experience and balance to respond in any special needs that a Bride wants to have and at the same perform her best quality of work. Truly and highly recommended! Anastasios Filopoulos | Wedding Destination Photographer

• Vasilis Kouroupis Wedding Photographers

If you want the best for your wedding day you just found her ! She is so friendly and proffesional. If you choose her you must know that your photographer will be very happy and so do you !

• Athens Athens, GR, GR 0000Z See on map
    0030-6938460903 (Phone number)
    Location of (Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair)