Athens, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 89

About Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair

Frantzeska Koukoula is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Athens, Greece. Her main goal is to enhance your natural beauty and make you feel confident and stunning during such an important celebration. She are happy to offer personalized service to every client to determine the look that suits them best. Frantzeska uses her over 10 years of experience to ensure that you remember how you looked and felt on your wedding day for many years to come.

Frantzeska Koukoula is happy to provide services to your wedding party, and can accommodate groups of up to six members. She can also travel to the location of your choice to ensure that you feel relaxed before the celebration. For hair services, Frantzeska offers textured hair styling and updos. Contour makeup is available, and false lashes and brow/lash tinting can be applied. Tattoo coverage can be performed upon request. Trials are available before the event to ensure everyone is on the same page.

Follow Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair on

Other couples have also viewed

0257 51 908215 v1

Photos 87 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

45 Reviews for Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair

Areti · Married on 08/24/2020

The best bridal artist anyone could ask for!

Frantzeska is an unbelievable hair and makeup artist and I couldn’t recommend her enough any bride. From the first interaction with her during my bridal trial, I knew I didn’t have to look any further for my artist. She was extremely welcoming and patient with me as we tried different looks. They all were so beautiful it was hard to pick just one look for my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Frantzeska made me and my entire bridal party of 9 comfortable and calm. She was extremely accommodating with everyone’s hair and makeup ideas and even assisted me with finding an additional hair dresser to make sure we stayed on schedule.

Frantzeska is extremely talented and made me feel beautiful and confident as I walked down the aisle. Her work was amazing and stayed put all night, even after I jumped in the pool at our venue with my husband.

I highly recommend Frantzeska to any bride that is looking for a hair and makeup artist. She was hands down my favorite vendor to work with. I hope to be able to work with her again someday.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/16/2019

If you’re looking for a make up artist, look no further!

My experience with Frantzeska was amazing from start to finish! I reached out to her after a friend recommended her to me and I’d seen her work on Instagram. She replied within minutes (despite it being very late!) and when I spoke to her she was very professional but also very warm! We had my trial a couple of months before the wedding and she was very flexible as I was only in Athens for a few days. On the day itself, she made me feel very relaxed and did an amazing job with my hair and make up (as well as the make up for my mum, mother in law, maid of honour and sister in law and brought an equally great assistant for their hair). The products she used were really good and lasted all night. I wish Frantzeska could do my hair and make up everyday!!!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Anna

Anna K. · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented, Professional, Lovable, Absolutely Recommended!

I first saw Frantzeska’s work on her instagram account, when I started looking up professionals for my wedding in Athens, Greece. We booked our trial quite early (We did it in February, and the wedding was in September), but I fell in love with the result instantly, and booked her right there and then. From the moment we met she comprehended exactly what I wanted for my special day, and we didn’t have to try out a lot of styles to get it right. I was also impressed by her, because I always imagined that brides need a lot of layers of makeup on them and a lot of work and products for their hair, in order to look as fabulous as they do. Instead, Frantzeska didn’t have to use a lot to give me the result I wanted, because she is talented enough to help you look amazing (and make it last, as I found out on the wedding day as well), without putting too much on you. A big plus is her wonderful personality! She will make you feel comfortable right from the beginning, and we had the most fun working together. Humor and positivity are very important in a professional, especially on a day when you are bound to be quite nervous. On this note, the actual preparation on the wedding day went absolutely smoothly, and I was extremely satisfied with my final look, which took a lot of pressure off me. We finalized the look using an amazing headpiece she recommended to me, that complimented the beautiful hairstyle we had picked. In addition, Frantzeska and her wonderful assistant were able to create exceptional looks for not only myself, but also for my mum, my sister, my maid of honor and my other best friend, who were all very happy with the results!
    What I loved most about Frantzeska’s style is that she brings out the best in her brides, while still allowing them to look natural and feel like themselves, which is rarely the case.. A big fear I had was looking later on at my wedding photos and feeling like I don’t know who that person there is, and in the end, I was able not only to feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day, but also to look back on it and cherish it. Ladies who don’t do their hair and makeup often in everyday life, like myself, can surely relate to this feeling. I highly recommend Frantzeska to any bride, because what you see in her portfolio is exactly what you get: perfection.

Sent on 02/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• Elias Kordelakos Photography Wedding Photographers

A correct make-up is crucial for the right pictures. As a photographer I highly recommend Frantzeska for your MUA. She knows what to do to make you look natural but your best the same time! I like working with Frantzeska for another reason. She is always on time and provides the photographer the time to make beautiful portraits of the bride!

• Anastasios Filopoulos Photography Wedding Photographers

Frantzeska Koukoula is one of the finest and best makeup and hair artist I had the luck to work with through the last years in many weddings. I can honestly say only good words about her work and her character! She has the experience and balance to respond in any special needs that a Bride wants to have and at the same perform her best quality of work. Truly and highly recommended! Anastasios Filopoulos | Wedding Destination Photographer

• Vasilis Kouroupis Wedding Photographers

If you want the best for your wedding day you just found her ! She is so friendly and proffesional. If you choose her you must know that your photographer will be very happy and so do you !

• Athens Athens, GR, GR 0000Z See on map
    0030-6938460903 (Phone number)
    Location of (Frantzeska MakeUp & Hair)