Anthology Studio

Anthology Studio

NY
Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

About Anthology Studio

Passion for Flowers and Events

Anthology Studio is a custom event design studio creating flower arrangements designs in addition to designing interiors and exteriors for our valued clients. We are a mix of art, design, creativity and exemplary customer service. Anthology Studio is designer operated from top to bottom. Our goal is to build special relationships with our life long clients to inspire them and make their dreams aand ideas to reality.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (3)
Event Design (2)
Corsages (2)
Clean Up (1)

The flowers were even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! Evan took my vision and made it a reality x 10. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was totally blown away by how amazing our flowers were! Evan and his team did an amazing job on everything - my bouquet, our ceremony space, centerpieces, etc. I could not have asked for a more amazing florist.

We had an "offbeat" venue and Evan took my very basic ideas and completely ran with them. He transformed the venue into an absolutely gorgeous space without hiding anything we loved about it. The flowers looked so natural in the venue. Our guests AND the venue staff raved about how incredible the flowers were.

Evan and his team are friendly, punctual, and extraordinarily talented, and I will never look anywhere else for a florist!

Profile Picture Dev, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anthology is truely amazing at what they do! When our original florist fell through, I went into Anthology 3 months before my wedding hoping that they would be able to help. They were so accommodating it took all of my stress away! They created the most unique and beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. Anthology took my ideas and turned them into something beyond what I had imagined! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alyssabeth, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews

16 Photos

Wedding Flowers

16 Photos

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I Love Anthology Studio and you will too!! Their Floral Arrangements are just BEAUTIFUL!! Great people too!!

Anthology Studio is hands down the best in the Capital District for your wedding needs, They are punctual, detail oriented, and creative in the vision of the wedding day. From super traditional to High end, to unique, to creative, to fantastical, you name it, they can do it. You will not be disappointed with their services and their professionalism.

Words cannot express how wonderful Anthology Studio is. They are such an absolute pleasure to work with and turn every vision into a reality. Unique, accommodating, flexible and truly amazing!

I love referring our photo clients to Kara & Evan at Anthology! They do an amazing job for all of our clients and will exceed your expectations!

Anthology studio is hands down the most creative and inspirational studios I have ever gotten the chance to work with. The things that they can do absolutely blow my mind again and again. As a photographer, I know that when they are part of a wedding, I am going to get some amazing shots. They are down to earth, easy to work with, and super creative. If you're looking for something AMAZING for your wedding you need to look no further. Do yourself a favor and reach out to Anthology Studio today.

81 PROS I KNOW