204 Abrams Forest Shopping Center, Dallas, TX 75243 Map · Phone number

Gigi Design
Gigi Design
store
Alessandra

27 Reviews for Anonymously Yours, Inc.

Mallory · Married on 05/27/2017

This is NOT your typical wedding gown boutique shop, but that doesn't mean they don't have STUNNING gowns. You have to go in with an open mind, the front half of the store is a consignment shop, the back half is wall to wall wedding gowns organized by style and size. You pick what you want to try on and they put you in a dressing room to try them on. It is their rules that an employee helps you put the gowns on, the dressing rooms are a tight fit but if you're looking for a good deal these things won't bother you. The dress I walked out with is absolutely beautiful. I paid $800 for a $1,600 dress. The majority of dresses are NWT, you seriously can't beat this deal. There are a wide variety of sizes there too. I highly recommend this place if you want a beautiful dress for less.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Anonymously Yours, Inc.'s reply:

I hope you made your day because you just made mine! Thank yo so very much for your review! Congratulations! Rene'

Hannah · Married on 10/17/2015

I worked with Rene on two occasions, once selling a dress I never wore, and then again to find a new dress. When I sold my dress to her the process was easy, and she was very responsive via e-mail.

While I was in the store, a beautiful Maggie Sottero caught my eye and i made a mental note of it.

Once I got engaged, I called back to the store to see if the dress was still there and it was. Much to my amazement, it was on her 99$ sale rack. I couldn't believe it. The dress had been used as a sample and so it needed some work, but it was nothing that a good tailor couldn't fix.

Still can't believe I got the dress of a lifetime for such and amazing price! They also sell MOB and formals along with Furs and business attire.

The staff is friendly and help you every step of the way.

No complaints whatsoever, I recommend them 100%

Hannah Keys

Sent on 01/25/2015

Anonymously Yours, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so glad you are happy with your dream dress! Rene'

I found out about this place from my seamstress. I went in not knowing what to expect. The girls at the shop asked me a few questions about what it was that I wanted in a dress and went in the back and came out with 5 dresses in no time. They helped me try on each dress which was not an easy task. I wanted a huge ballgown. I decided on the dress I wanted and their feedback was that I had made the right decision. The dress I chose was a sample dress and was retail at over 3K!! I put the dress on layaway and was so happy when I picked it up. It was beautiful and I am so grateful to have found this shop. Thanks for helping make my wedding a success by making a truly stunning dress affordable for me.

Sent on 04/08/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Anonymously Yours, Inc. 1
    Always a sale

Always a sale, new gowns at discount prices.

• 204 Abrams Forest Shopping Center Dallas, 75243 See on map