Anonymously Yours, Inc.

Dallas, TX View map

• Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 11/16/2019

They helped me find my dream dress!

I went to Anonymously Yours on the recommendation of a friend, who also found her wedding dress here, and I'm so glad I did. I let the person (I'm so sorry I've forgotten her name, but she was WONDERFUL) know my style, what I was thinking about for the wedding, etc. and she let us browse their incredible selection, but also made some recommendations based on what I did and didn't like about the dresses I tried on. She helped me find my DREAM dress, and even found me the perfect accessories to complement it. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day so special!
    Mallory Married on 05/27/2017
    This is NOT your typical wedding gown boutique shop, but that doesn't mean they don't have STUNNING gowns. You have to go in with an open mind, the front half of the store is a consignment shop, the back half is wall to wall wedding gowns organized by style and size. You pick what you want to try on and they put you in a dressing room to try them on. It is their rules that an employee helps you put the gowns on, the dressing rooms are a tight fit but if you're looking for a good deal these things won't bother you. The dress I walked out with is absolutely beautiful. I paid $800 for a $1,600 dress. The majority of dresses are NWT, you seriously can't beat this deal. There are a wide variety of sizes there too. I highly recommend this place if you want a beautiful dress for less.

Anonymously Yours, Inc.'s reply:

I hope you made your day because you just made mine! Thank yo so very much for your review! Congratulations! Rene'
    Hannah Married on 10/17/2015
    I worked with Rene on two occasions, once selling a dress I never wore, and then again to find a new dress. When I sold my dress to her the process was easy, and she was very responsive via e-mail.

While I was in the store, a beautiful Maggie Sottero caught my eye and i made a mental note of it.

Once I got engaged, I called back to the store to see if the dress was still there and it was. Much to my amazement, it was on her 99$ sale rack. I couldn't believe it. The dress had been used as a sample and so it needed some work, but it was nothing that a good tailor couldn't fix.

Still can't believe I got the dress of a lifetime for such and amazing price! They also sell MOB and formals along with Furs and business attire.

The staff is friendly and help you every step of the way.

No complaints whatsoever, I recommend them 100%

Hannah Keys

Anonymously Yours, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so glad you are happy with your dream dress! Rene'

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

14 photos · 03/17/2015

Deals

Anonymously Yours, Inc. 1
Offer

Always a sale, new gowns at discount prices.

9310 Forest Ln #204 Dallas, TX, 75243
Location of (Anonymously Yours, Inc.)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding