Anomalie

San Francisco, California View map

Anomalie creates custom wedding gowns for brides, whether it be for your ceremony or reception we have you covered. We give brides-to-be the flexibility to choose from our wide range of fabric options, bridal color palette, lace and beading library, and dress styles to accomplish your wedding dress vision.

To get started, create your account and meet your stylist at dressanomalie.com

We started the company to deliver each of our brides a beautiful dress that is unique to them, a delightful experience, and more transparent pricing than boutiques currently offer. We work hard to deliver the wedding dress of your dreams, using your inspiration photos to bring your vision to life.

Utilizing our operational expertise to make your wedding gown, we leverage technology to deliver an unparalleled experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our experienced stylist and design team to communicate what elements you want to incorporate into your wedding gown and consult on the final design before your dress goes into production and is delivered to your door.

There is no technical or fashion experience needed on your end. Leave that up to the Anomalie technical designers. Our founder, Leslie Voorhees, is a mechanical engineer who has spent her entire career managing product development and manufacturing operations for top brands. We partner with some of the world鈥檚 best wedding dress workshops, and have a dedicated team with over 100 years of experience in bridal from brands like David鈥檚 Bridal, Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale

1,021 User photos

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/23/2022

After three years

After three long years due to
    COVID I was finally able to wear my fairytale dress.
    The whole process and experience was incredible. I鈥檓 not a go to a dress shop and try it on sort of gal so this was perfect for me!
    Nada Married on 05/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is an amazing company!!!!!! I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding where the bride was wearing an Anomalie dress, and it was ALL the rage! Everyone was talking about how unique and beautiful the dress was, and kept asking the bride or her bridesmaids who made the bride's dress! What a rocking success! Three of my co-bridesmaids are getting married in the next year and also committed to designing their dress and having Anomalie make it. I can't wait to see their creations!!!
    Kristen M. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Dress for ME!

Wedding dresses are a big investment, and you don't want to waste money getting it wrong. Anomalie made buying a wedding dress so easy! I hate shopping -- I always feel too tall, too curvy, too red... Anomalie let me dream a little, gave me some practical tips, and then helped me design a dress I loved! Getting the samples in the mail to choose fabrics and other important details was super fun, and helped me feel relaxed about buying a dress I couldn't actually try on first. The finished product was very high quality, had all the details I wanted (including pockets!), and fit like a dream! Plus, it was delivered right to my door, which added so much fun as we unboxed it and I got to try it on at home! My dress was also less expensive than I could have found in most bridal shops, and there were thoughtful construction details that helped (like the lining having the soft side facing in towards my legs). The fabrics were high quality and beautiful. I recommend them to every bride I know.
  • illustration stars