Anomalie

San Francisco, California View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Anomalie creates custom wedding gowns for brides, whether it be for your ceremony or reception we have you covered. We give brides-to-be the flexibility to choose from our wide range of fabric options, bridal color palette, lace and beading library, and dress styles to accomplish your wedding dress vision.

To get started, create your account and meet your stylist at dressanomalie.com

We started the company to deliver each of our brides a beautiful dress that is unique to them, a delightful experience, and more transparent pricing than boutiques currently offer. We work hard to deliver the wedding dress of your dreams, using your inspiration photos to bring your vision to life.

Utilizing our operational expertise to make your wedding gown, we leverage technology to deliver an unparalleled experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our experienced stylist and design team to communicate what elements you want to incorporate into your wedding gown and consult on the final design before your dress goes into production and is delivered to your door.

There is no technical or fashion experience needed on your end. Leave that up to the Anomalie technical designers. Our founder, Leslie Voorhees, is a mechanical engineer who has spent her entire career managing product development and manufacturing operations for top brands. We partner with some of the world’s best wedding dress workshops, and have a dedicated team with over 100 years of experience in bridal from brands like David’s Bridal, Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale

4.7

Nada Getting married on 05/31/2022
    This is an amazing company!!!!!! I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding where the bride was wearing an Anomalie dress, and it was ALL the rage! Everyone was talking about how unique and beautiful the dress was, and kept asking the bride or her bridesmaids who made the bride's dress! What a rocking success! Three of my co-bridesmaids are getting married in the next year and also committed to designing their dress and having Anomalie make it. I can't wait to see their creations!!!
  • KG
    Kay Getting married on 03/18/2022

New Bride in Houston!

Just put my deposit down for my wedding dress with Anomalie and I am beyond excited and nervous. Kaitlin helped me create my perfect vision just last week and I've been starry eyed ever since. So far the process has been pretty easy and transparent, of course I'm hoping it'll stay that way throughout the production and delivery phase. Overall it's been a lovely experience. I am so excited to be an Anomalie bride!

Anomalie's reply:

Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride, K! We are so excited to continue working with you to bring your dream to life. Your feedback is valued!
  • Adriana
    Adriana R. Getting married on 02/20/2022

Amazing experience!

I had tried on a few dresses and fell in love with a dress that was wayyyy out of my price range. I decided to try Anomalie to see if they could create something similar. I worked with a stylist and the experience was so fun. Once we ironed out the details for the design, the dress was shipped off to production. That's when the anxiety hit. I knew I was taking a risk but also knew at least I would have time to scramble and find a new dress if things didn't work out. When my dress finally arrived, I was completely enthralled by PURE HAPPINESS (and a HUGE sign of relief) because my dream dress became a reality. It's scary, I'm not going to lie, but I'm so so so happy I took a leap of faith and went with Anomalie. I'll post again with pictures after my wedding :) Gotta keep my baby a surprise. BUT CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW HER OFF!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner