San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anomalie

Anomalie creates custom wedding gowns for brides, whether it be for your ceremony or reception we have you covered. We give brides-to-be the flexibility to choose from our wide range of fabric options, bridal color palette, lace and beading library, and dress styles to accomplish your wedding dress vision.

To get started, create your account and meet your stylist at dressanomalie.com

We started the company to deliver each of our brides a beautiful dress that is unique to them, a delightful experience, and more transparent pricing than boutiques currently offer. We work hard to deliver the wedding dress of your dreams, using your inspiration photos to bring your vision to life.

Utilizing our operational expertise to make your wedding gown, we leverage technology to deliver an unparalleled experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our experienced stylist and design team to communicate what elements you want to incorporate into your wedding gown and consult on the final design before your dress goes into production and is delivered to your door.

There is no technical or fashion experience needed on your end. Leave that up to the Anomalie technical designers. Our founder, Leslie Voorhees, is a mechanical engineer who has spent her entire career managing product development and manufacturing operations for top brands. We partner with some of the world’s best wedding dress workshops, and have a dedicated team with over 100 years of experience in bridal from brands like David’s Bridal, Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier.

dancing

Anomalie 6
Anomalie 7
  • Mykell Bowden · Getting married on 10/23/2020

New Bride Experience

I just put down my deposit for my dress to be created and I am already so impressed by this company. They are SO friendly and helpful and do everything they can to help the vision of your perfect dress come to life. My design sketch is so beautiful and I know the final product is going to be even better.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Mykell! We are so thankful you trusted us to bring your dream dress to life and can't wait to see the final product. Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride!
  • Jamie

Jamie Walter · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Dress shopping success

I spent months trying on a million (maybe not a million) wedding dresses and found aspects of numerous dresses that I loved and hated. Anomalie was able to help me come up with a design that incorporated so many of the designs I loved. They helped guide me by making suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. I was treated with consideration and respect so far and can not wait to get my dress to see it all put together!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for sharing this important feedback! We know how insane and vast wedding dresses are, so we are glad we were able to bring all of your favorite elements together into one gown. We can't wait to see your dress come to life alongside you!

Anomalie FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly