Anomalie Reviews

Anomalie 5
Anomalie 6
Anomalie 7

nada · Getting married on 05/31/2022

This is an amazing company!!!!!! I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding where the bride was wearing an Anomalie dress, and it was ALL the rage! Everyone was talking about how unique and beautiful the dress was, and kept asking the bride or her bridesmaids who made the bride's dress! What a rocking success! Three of my co-bridesmaids are getting married in the next year and also committed to designing their dress and having Anomalie make it. I can't wait to see their creations!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • Mykell Bowden · Getting married on 10/23/2020

New Bride Experience

I just put down my deposit for my dress to be created and I am already so impressed by this company. They are SO friendly and helpful and do everything they can to help the vision of your perfect dress come to life. My design sketch is so beautiful and I know the final product is going to be even better.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Mykell! We are so thankful you trusted us to bring your dream dress to life and can't wait to see the final product. Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride!
  • Jamie

Jamie Walter · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Dress shopping success

I spent months trying on a million (maybe not a million) wedding dresses and found aspects of numerous dresses that I loved and hated. Anomalie was able to help me come up with a design that incorporated so many of the designs I loved. They helped guide me by making suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. I was treated with consideration and respect so far and can not wait to get my dress to see it all put together!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for sharing this important feedback! We know how insane and vast wedding dresses are, so we are glad we were able to bring all of your favorite elements together into one gown. We can't wait to see your dress come to life alongside you!
  • FutureMrsCardona

Kaylee · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing

My wedding is a little bit away but I received my dress today and all I can say is it’s perfect. I’m so happy how it turned out it’s even better than I could imagine.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for this feedback, Kaylee! We are so glad you love your dress and can’t wait to see the photos from your big day.

Caroline Carter · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Fantastic Team to Work With

Anomalie is an incredible company -- they take bridal visions and bring them to life! I worked with Tanisha and Lauren as my stylists and they were so helpful throughout the entire process. I am so uncomfortable in with my body type and unsure about style and they made me a beautiful sketch. Ultimately, I cancelled my order because my vision shifted and I fell in love with a different dress. When I told Lauren, she was so sweet and professional about the entire thing and started to process my refund. If I hadn't switched my vision, I can guarantee I would have looked amazing in the dress designed. My time with Anomalie was a wonderful experience and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Heather Goff · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Exceptional

The best wedding dress experience ever. They over exceeded my expectations on the vision of my dress, its gorgeous and beautiful, literally cried when I seen the sketch! Seriously choose Anomalie for your wedding dress!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Maria · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Best dress DIY option

I had the pleasure of meeting/talking with Anomalie and starting the dress creation process. They were so nice, and understanding and sweet. I really enjoyed every part of the process. I got up to the design part of the dress creation and found a dress in a boutique near me so I didn't finish with Anomalie. They were so understanding. I loved the process and know that my dress would have been beautiful. I still follow them on Instagram to see all the beautiful dresses they make for other girls and seeing those girls' dreams come true. If you're having a hard time finding "the perfect" dress... and find yourself loving different parts of many dresses, let Anomalie make that perfect dress for you. Start early! Communicate clearly. And trust the process.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Hannah · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Great service across the country!

I live in Texas, while this country is in San Fransico. I loved the process of designing my own dress and it was so much fun! Takes so much stress away!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Linda

Linda Nguyen · Getting married on 12/01/2019

#ProBride is right!

This company showed up on my facebook feed long before I got engaged. I followed their instagram because I knew that I was going to go with them after reading their mission. I could not justify spending that much money on a dress and then CUTTING OFF a lot of material just to make it fit (I'm top heavy and very short). Like every bride, I did have reservations about the process but Anomalie is truly an amazing company and you should all stop shopping.
    My dress came earlier than expected. There was an issue with the the dress when I received but Katrina and Serena came up with a solution. Most companies would wash their hand of the situation but they are #PROBRIDE. I picked up my dress today from the tailor and it is gorgeous. Even though it is customize to my body, alterations are absolutely necessary to make the dress MY dress. Pictures to come after December 1st.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your honest feedback, Linda! We know we are not a traditional process but we love that we get to make dresses that fit brides, no matter their height. We are so excited to see photos from your big day!
  • Johannah

Johannah · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Prospective Custom Dress

I cannot say enough about how Anomalie and Liz were so helpful during my dress buying journey. Not only did they guide me though the Anomlie process, but they also encouraged me to shop around to solidify exactly what I wanted in a dress. Their helpfulness and care led me to finding my dream dress in a local boutique. Though I didn’t design a dress with Anomalie, I want to encourage any bride who is considering creating a custom dress to reach out to them! If you want a pressure free, uplifting custom dress experience (that’s budget friendly), Anomalie is the place to go!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Made me even more excited to become an anomalie bride as each process progressed. They know how to make you feel special

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Summer

Summer · Getting married on 10/27/2019

The best dress designers out there!

Anomalie has been an absolutely amazing company to work with! They have listened to everything I want in a wedding dress and created that for me plus more! Never would I have dreamed that I could design my own wedding dress and picked every small detail out from the lace to the undertone. All of which I could do for $600 dollars cheaper than the wedding dress I had originally picked out at a local boutique! If you are iffy on whether you should use Anomalie, just go ahead and go for it. I promise you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Andrea · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Didn't work for me, but great experience overall

I wanted to write this review from the perspective of someone who didn't have a success story with Anomalie. I had a great overall experience working with them from start to finish--they were super attentive and helpful from the design process, to the production, to shipping, to the return.

When I got my dress, it wasn't what I envisioned, and I had to make the incredibly difficult decision to return it back to them. It was hard to do because I felt very invested in the dress at that point. But they were super understanding and refunded me in full, and even offered to assist me in finding a new dream dress for my big day. The customer service here is impeccable, and I honestly think my disappointment with the final result was just a fluke, because so many gorgeous brides I know have gone with Anomalie and loved the final result. I would still highly recommend them if you're interested in a custom dress, or if you just can't seem to find one dress that accommodates everything you envision. And if you're skeptical, know that if it doesn't work out for some reason, they'll still take care of you and help you through it. Thanks to the Anomalie team!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Andrea! We are so sorry your Anomalie dress wasn't a success but we appreciate your high praises in regard to our customer service. We wish you nothing but the absolute best on your wedding day and beyond!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely love my dress

I had so much trouble finding a dress I loved because I only liked certain parts of each dress. With Anomalie I was able to design a combination of all those things. The dress was better than I imagined. It is such great quality. The fabric quality, weight and stitching is the same as designer dresses I tried on. The fit was perfect. They really went above and beyond even adding clear sequins to the veil I had opted out of due to costs. There was one issue with tightness on the armholes which was discussed prior to production, so Anomalie is covering the alterations. I am so impressed with the accountability and quality with this company. I would definitely do the process again and recommend it to anyone. I will add pics later after the wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Alicia! I'm sorry to hear about the tightness in the armholes but am so glad our team was able to work with you to get it handled. We can't wait to see the photos of you in your custom Anomalie dress and veil!

Jenelle Hyman · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Amazing!!! Absolutely Amazing!! Anomalie accomplished all I hoped for and more! All night people asked me what designer I was wearing and it was so cool to be able to say, I designed it!!! Anomalie made my fairytale dress a reality. I was worried at first that because it's online I wouldn't get the "dress shopping" experience. I went to a nationally known bridal shop and the experience was horrible, I would describe what I was looking for in a dress and they would just say oh we don't have anything like that.. Then I find Anomalie and check reviews, some good some not so good, but I decided to give it a shot. I'm so grateful I did! From my first initial contact to my wedding day, Anomalie was there each step. The stylist listened to me and executed the perfect style. I got several updates while in production and then the dress came... Early! I was so nervous because a few reviews people said they spent hundreds on alterations... I slipped it on and when I say perfection!!!! I asked my bridesmaids " what do I do if the dress is a perfect fit?!" not one alteration needed!!! Thank you Anomalie for making my fairytale dres come true. Oh and the price isn't bad either . Anomalie is definitely the way to go!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Anomalie 8
    Anomalie 9

Anomalie's reply:

Jenelle, thank you for your feedback! We love that you were able to be your own designer and that it fit perfectly. You look stunning in your dream dress!
  • Megan

Megan Mills · Married on 09/28/2019

Love anomalie

Anomalie was amazing, patient, and flexible with me throughout my dress making experience. I can not speak highly enough about them. They did not pressure me once, they encouraged me to try on dresses before jumping to creating, which when I couldn't find exactly what I wanted in any one dress was when I knew I had contacted the right team. I struggled to explain what I wanted but they were so patient with me and we had many phone calls and email chains and pictures exchanged through my lookbook that I felt as if we had face to face meetings throughout the process without ever seeing their faces. The process went way quicker than I had anticipated I think I got my dress 2 months before I was told which was AMAZING!! When I got my dress, overskirt and belt, I was ecstatic however the belt wasn't perfect, and we hopped on a phone call again, went over inspiration and they whipped me up a new belt and it was no pressure or rush to get the other belt back, when I got my new belt, it was perfect and yet again I was ecstatic about my entire look. My stylist, Stephanie kept checking in even after I got my dress to see how I was doing, help me find a reputable seamstress to do alterations and my train. Once my wedding day hit everyone was raving about my dress and being able to say, "I designed it!" was great!! After the wedding I wasn't sure how to clean or preserve it either and Stephanie to the rescue yet again with easing my mind and giving me recommendations for where to go! I can not speak highly enough about the anomalie team, I am so happy with my experience with them!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Megan! Even though we don't get to meet our brides face-to-face, we always want to make sure to provide as much support for our brides once they receive their dress. We are so thankful you were an Anomalie bride!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Experience.

I had an amazing experience with Anomalie. From start to finish, the team at Anomalie really took care of me. They were patient, listened to what I wanted and dealt with all of my uncertainty of buying a dress I had never tried on. My dress was beautiful and I got a ton of compliments. From start to finish I felt like part of the Anomalie family and can't speak highly enough of their team and their product.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon Roberts · Married on 09/24/2019

Better than designer gowns for a FRACTION of the cost

Ladies, I'm blown away. I just received my wedding dress in the mail, and it's actually even better than I could have imagined. Lauren, my Anomalie stylist, completely saw my vision and executed it flawlessly. I tried the bridal boutique experience prior to contacting Anomalie and I couldn't believe the prices. Brides should not have to pay $5K+ on a wedding dress that you are only going to wear ONCE. With Anomalie, I paid a FRACTION of what it would have paid in a boutique. The best part, the quality is flawless. I sincerely was a tad bit concerned about how the quality would be for something so cost effective. I showed my dress to a professional wedding planner who's planned over 500 weddings and she estimated that my dress was at least $10K. When I showed my dress to a former high-end bridal boutique employee, she estimated my dress to be around $8K-$15K. They both nearly fell over with shock when I told them that I paid less that $2,000 for a fully sequined gown court length gown with a cathedral veil.

Besides the cost, here are my other top reasons of why I chose Anomalie. First, the sky is the limit with your design. I designed something I've never seen before. You can send them photos of exactly what your looking for, bits and pieces of different dresses, or create something completely new. Since I created something completely new and extremely detailed, I knew I was really taking a risk, but THEY DELIVERED! Also, they update you with pictures from the workroom so you get to confirm literally every step before they proceed. You make every single decision down to how the fabric is positioned. They even pin on your fabric, and once you confirm the placement, they sew it on.

Here's my ultimate favorite part. Anomalie believes in their products so much that they will refund you your money if you don't like the dress. That does not happen with boutiques. Once you swipe that card, that dress is yours. There's no such thing as buyer's regret with Anomalie. You make every single decision along the way. YOU ARE THE DESIGNER.

Now, how's the process? After completely giving up with the bridal boutiques, I finally contacted Anomalie after seeing their advertisements on Facebook. First, I completed a style quiz to reveal what my bridal style was. Then I added a TON of images (94 to be exact) to my lookbook to give them various ideas of what I was going for. They then set up a consultation call with me, and I explained my vision. Once I gave them every single detail of my dress of my dreams, they gave me a quote of how much it would cost (Yes, they stuck to the quoted budget!). Unlike boutiques, there was absolutely no pressure in purchasing my dress that day. I sat on it, thought it through and decided I had nothing to lose. They then sent me my customized sketch and I confirmed it. Soon after, they sent me my fabrics and a tape measure. I loved how I got to feel the fabrics that would be used on my dress and see how they looked in the light. I was 99% sure on one color tone until I received the box and was so glad that I had that opportunity to change my mind. With Lauren's guidance and advice, I confirmed my fabric and lace (the lace choices were uploaded to my lookbook) and sent in my measurements. Here's the exciting part, my dress then went into production. I literally screamed and jumped around my house when I saw the first images of the dress. It was a 3D glimpse of the dress to confirm the shape and cut. Once I confirmed that, that's when they cut the fabric and the sequined lace and pinned it onto the mannequin. I confirmed the placement of everything, and it was sewn together and shipped to Anomalie's headquarters for final looks. The Anomalie team took a closer look at my dress in person with their quality check process. Once my dress passed their quality check, it was sent to me. I may have tracked down the UPS delivery guy before he could deliver it to my house. It was the best delivery ever. When I opened the box I stood there in shock of how STUNNING it was. Ladies, it was somehow BETTER than I imagined and surpassed my expectations. It looked BETTER than designer gowns I had tried on.

Final thoughts...please go to the boutiques and try on every dress that interests you. Get the free champagne experience and check the prices while discovering what looks best on your body type. Take photos and send them to Anomalie. During your consultation call, make sure you're sitting down when they give you the dress quote. You're going to wonder how in the world anyone still shops at a boutique anymore. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON! If you want that champagne and the yes to the dress moment, save your money and buy yourself a bottle of champagne and invite your friends over when your Anomalie dress arrives. You seriously won't regret it. My fiancé and I have been able to take the budget I had for my dress, and we put it into a wedding in Venice, Italy with a reception in a 17th century palace and a honeymoon in Switzerland. We save THOUSANDS of dollars while getting a dress that looks better than any designer dress at a wedding boutique.

If you want to see how my dress turned out, make sure to follow me on Instagram (@thisisrhiannon) and wait to see how it turns out on September 24th, 2019.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Priscila Fernandez · Married on 09/22/2019

The best part of my wedding planning!

Anomalie was the most incredible find I could’ve ever imagined while I was planning my wedding. Hands down my favorite, the absolute best, easiest, and most delightful vendor I worked with. They took my messy vision and made it into my dream dress. For a very non-girly, simple bride, I found it really hard to find a dress that captured my personality. The team at Anomalie wanted to make sure I was so happy with my final decision, no matter how many changes. Thank you ladies for all your help!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Anomalie 10
    Anomalie 11
    Anomalie 12
    Anomalie 13
    Anomalie 14

Anomalie's reply:

You look absolutely radiant in your dress, Priscila! We are so glad we were able to be one of the smoothest parts of wedding planning, while also creating a dress you loved. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
  • Emmeline

Emmeline · Married on 09/21/2019

Can't recommend Anomalie enough!

As a plus sized bride, I was nervous that I wouldn't find a dress that I felt beautiful in. I decided to give Anomalie a try because it meant that I didn't have to force myself into any sample sizes at a bridal gown store. Anomalie exceeded all of my expectations! Wearing my wedding dress is the most beautiful I've felt in my life! The process was easy; the Anomalie staff are detail-oriented, friendly, organized, and so helpful. After receiving my dress, Anomalie staff continued to check-in with me to ensure all was going well with the alterations process, which I really appreciated. Not many alterations were needed since the dress is made based on your measurements, making the process easy and affordable. Truly impeccable customer service throughout the entire experience. I can't recommend Anomalie enough - it was the best decision I made!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Anomalie 15
    Anomalie 16
    Anomalie 17

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Emmeline! We hear that same story so often - plus size brides who get discouraged trying to try on dresses in boutiques that don't have the right sizes for them. We are so glad we were able to create your dream dress, to size YOU!
  • Olga

Olga Dancaescu · Married on 09/21/2019

Find YOUR dress

I would never have thought I could afford to have my dress made custom. Anomalie made that a reality! I will say, be sure you are crystal clear in your expectations if you are familiar with dress making. That being said, Anomalie stood behind their dress and paid for the alterations to fix the dress to what I had in mind with a very short timeline.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Calie G · Married on 09/20/2019

Best wedding decision yet!

My dream dress went from a Pinterest board to a stunning, silky reality in 3 months flat. I was absolutely floored by the customer service and attention to detail by my Anomalie dress team. Not only did I get the dress of my dreams, I feel like Rebecca and Delaney were really there to support me the whole way!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Ginger

Ginger Gilmore · Married on 09/20/2019

Dream come true

Best experience ever! They created my dream dress and captured my vision to perfection!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Anomalie 18
    Anomalie 19

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Ginger! You look absolutely stunning in your custom designed Anomalie dress!
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing. Passionate

Nothing short of amazing. So much love and care was given to me from my team and my dress is a dream come true. Thank you

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Anomalie 20

Saamala Bogan · Married on 09/13/2019

Pretty as a Picture

My dress was perfectly made for me. The lace and design was impeccable. I could not have asked for better quality of service. They worked with me on my fabric to achieve the perfect color for my skin. I would recommend Anomalie to anyone who wants a phenomenal dress buying experience!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Anomalie 21

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Saamala! We are so glad we were able to make sure all of your dress elements were perfect. You look absolutely stunning in your custom dress!