Anomalie Reviews

335 | San Francisco, CA

335 Reviews for Anomalie

nada · Getting married on 05/31/2022

This is an amazing company!!!!!! I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding where the bride was wearing an Anomalie dress, and it was ALL the rage! Everyone was talking about how unique and beautiful the dress was, and kept asking the bride or her bridesmaids who made the bride's dress! What a rocking success! Three of my co-bridesmaids are getting married in the next year and also committed to designing their dress and having Anomalie make it. I can't wait to see their creations!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • KGreen

KGreen · Getting married on 04/03/2022

New Bride in Houston!

Just put my deposit down for my wedding dress with Anomalie and I am beyond excited and nervous. Kaitlin helped me create my perfect vision just last week and I've been starry eyed ever since. So far the process has been pretty easy and transparent, of course I'm hoping it'll stay that way throughout the production and delivery phase. Overall it's been a lovely experience. I am so excited to be an Anomalie bride!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride, K! We are so excited to continue working with you to bring your dream to life. Your feedback is valued!
  • Deanna

Deanna · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience!

Everything about my experience was perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Sarah Mullarkey · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Great Experience

I found a dress that I loved, except that I wasn't 100% sold on the lace pattern. I turned to Anomalie to create the same dress, but with different lace. My consultation was fantastic. The consultant seemed to get what I was going for and was extremely thorough. The process actually ended up making me fall more in love with the original dress, so I elected not to move forward, but the experience was great.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Sarah! While we are sad we weren't able to create your dress, we are so glad you found your absolute dream dress. We hope your wedding day is nothing short of perfect!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mullins · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Amazing and Beautiful

I am so speechless, my dress is perfect!! I had the best designer named Lauren and she eased everyone of my high maintenance moments and spoke to me and with me about the design and what I wanted! We had to change our date to June of 21 because of Covid and seeing my dress which just came this week made the last 2 months of sadness slips to the back of my mind for a brief moment. I was able to zoom with family to showcase dress. The whole process was great, Lauren was my second designer and she just got it and me!!! I thank the entire staff and Leslie V for creating this epic company!!! I posted the try on photos from our zoom unboxing!!!

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle O'konis · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Personalized

This company has already impressed me so much with their communication. From picking fabrics, to leaving comments on your inspiration board - they have made every decision in making my dress that much easier. Trying on dresses has been a nightmare for me - especially because I'm 4'11" and have curves. I wanted a simple long-sleeved dress that fit my personality (and my measurements), and it was near impossible to find one in my price range at bridal boutiques. Not only am I going to be a getting my own design put into production but it's actually in my price range! I cannot wait to see my dress completed in four months!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Taylor Hickok · Getting married on 05/06/2021

If you can't find a perfect dress in the stores and boutiques- go with Anomalie!

Unfortunately I was not able to go through with making my custom dress with Anomalie due to the coronavirus. I got as far as picking the fabrics, going through the design process, and was about to go into production when the virus hit. We had to cancel the wedding so my dress did not get made. I just wanted to come on here and say how awesome Anomalie is. The design process is so easy and personalized- the dresses are incredibly affordable. It was a no brainer to go with them and I'm so sad I won't be having a wedding and can't wear my dress!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie Burckel · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Exactly what I needed!!

If you are a bride who knows exactly what they want in a wedding dress but can’t seem to find it anywhere online or in any stores, Anomalie is for you. I had a very clear picture in my head of what I wanted and spent countless hours searching online. I found some dresses that were close but was scared of spending that much online not knowing how it would fit. I felt very taken care of through the whole process and it was a ton of fun to design the dress with some help from their team. The dress was high quality and looked amazing after I got some alterations done to make it an even better fit. The dress arrived in half the time and was a lot cheaper than other dresses I was seeing online of the same value. I was SUPER happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend this to anyone who has a clear idea of what they are wanting! My one caution is that altering a wedding dress can be pretty expensive (I paid 1600 for the dress and 800 for alterations) even though the alterations were pretty minor (of course this varies based on material and complexity), so just be aware of that extra cost. Thank you Anomalie for the whole experience and taking such good care of me! (Photo credit goes to Emily Heath http://emilyheathphotos.com)

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Mykell Bowden · Getting married on 10/23/2020

New Bride Experience

I just put down my deposit for my dress to be created and I am already so impressed by this company. They are SO friendly and helpful and do everything they can to help the vision of your perfect dress come to life. My design sketch is so beautiful and I know the final product is going to be even better.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Mykell! We are so thankful you trusted us to bring your dream dress to life and can't wait to see the final product. Congratulations on becoming an Anomalie bride!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2020

Cannot wait until I say "I Do"!

I was looking online at dresses, and I couldn't find anything specific that I liked. I had just recently gotten engaged, and was getting all of these sponsored ads. One was for Anomalie! I took their old dress style quiz, and fell in love with my initial sketch. I had my consultation with my designer, and got my sketch a few days later! I wasn't sure what all I wanted, or what most of the terms meant, but they helped me throughout the whole process, and entire hour long phone conversation. I was asked if I wanted a veil, and I told them at first I wasn't sure. My family later took me dress shopping, where I tried on other dresses with a veil, and discovered that I wanted a veil. It was easy to add one, and I was able to add pockets to my dress in the design phase! They kept me updated throughout the entire production process, and now I have a one of a kind dress, and I love it more than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Brianna! I am so glad we were able to add on a perfect veil and pockets to your dress. We can't wait to see photos from your big day!
  • Meghan

Meghan Mchone · Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible company!

Anomalie is awesome. The design process is a blast and there is always someone there to answer all of your excessive and annoying questions. They are so responsive and do everything they can to make your dress dreams come true.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Meghan! There are no annoying or excessive questions - we want to make sure each and every bride knows exactly what is going on at all times. We can't wait for your big day!
  • LAQUITA

LAQUITA · Married on 09/11/2020

Great and amazing

My dress was just what I wanted

Sent on 10/02/2020

Emily Demary · Married on 09/09/2020

My dream dress

I'm so happy I decided to go with Anomalie. I had tried a bunch of dresses on and loved pieces of different ones, and Anomalie gave me the opportunity to combine them with the help of a profession stylist team that offered recommendations and professional design knowledge. I was nervous to do it at first, but knowing that you can send it back and get 100% of your money back was a huge relief. My stylist Lauren was awesome. I was on a tighter timeline, and they delivered the dress with time for me to get alterations done. The quality of the dress was so good too, and both tailors that I met with told me how impressed they were at the fabric quality for a custom-made dress. I had enough time to add a few extra details with my tailor like a discreet satin belt and an illusion neckline under the v-neck. It was also great to have fabric samples sent, and I recommend holding them against a similar lace or material you're going to pair it with to get the most realistic vision of the dress. I also decided that I wanted to add more lace to the dress, so Anomalie send me more material at a really reasonable price. I was able to add that on myself and it was fun to be able to work on my own dress (although a tailor could easily add more lace or fabric if you didn't want to do it yourself!). I was able to add an overskirt and ribbon that I got elsewhere for part of the reception too which was fun, because I could remove it whenever. Anomalie also made me a beautiful cathedral veil with embroidered lace trim. This company is really one that you can trust with making your gown and is really helpful, reachable, and accommodating throughout the whole process. As someone who was apprehensive to trust my vision and wedding dress with them, they definitely followed through and I'd recommend them to anybody. Thank you Anomalie!
    Emily

Sent on 01/15/2020

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Emily! I am so glad we were able to send additional materials for you to add with a tailor, and find your own way to add your own special spin. You look absolutely stunning!
  • Jamie

Jamie Walter · Married on 09/04/2020

Dress shopping success

I spent months trying on a million (maybe not a million) wedding dresses and found aspects of numerous dresses that I loved and hated. Anomalie was able to help me come up with a design that incorporated so many of the designs I loved. They helped guide me by making suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. I was treated with consideration and respect so far and can not wait to get my dress to see it all put together!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for sharing this important feedback! We know how insane and vast wedding dresses are, so we are glad we were able to bring all of your favorite elements together into one gown. We can't wait to see your dress come to life alongside you!
  • Futuremrsresendiz

Alexis · Married on 08/22/2020

anomalie wedding dresses

I was super nervous about designing a dress online but everything was amazing and the stylists we're so helpful. My dress and veil came out perfect and I could not be happier ♡

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Nyesha

Nyesha Jones · Married on 07/25/2020

My perfect dress through Anomalie!

From the moment I ordered and unpacked my dress I was in awe of anomalie! I don’t even know how to stress how much I loved the whole process! On my wedding day I became a princess in my dress! I even told a friend about this company, and now she has ordered her dress through them and is excited! I highly recommend getting your perfect wedding dress through them! The price is reasonable and they work with you every step of the way!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Kayleecarthel

Kaylee · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing

I’m getting married June 6th and I’ve had my dress since October and I love it! It’s exactly what I wanted. Plus the customer service is amazing they are always on top of the game when you have questions or just checking on the status of your dress. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for this feedback, Kaylee! We are so glad you love your dress and can’t wait to see the photos from your big day.

Gabriela Wilewska · Married on 06/06/2020

Dream dress come to life!

Imagine the dress of your dreams, Erase the $10k price tag, and get it delivered to your door for a fraction of the cost! Anomalie is unbelievable. I am beyond happy with my experience, my dress was PERFECT. I would recommend to everyone. Why pay 4x the price when you can have a beautiful dress for less, and work with a company that truly cares about its employees !

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Izzy

Izzy O'callaghan · Married on 05/30/2020

Anomalie is just that! An Anomaly!

Anomalie is an INCREDIBLE company. They not only design and make your dream wedding dress to your exact wants, specifications, & size, but they also do it at an extremely affordable price and they help you find out what exactly you want in your own custom wedding dress. My dress was the most perfect and beautiful thing I've ever worn, and it fit perfectly when I got it in the mail. My dress was $1600-a dress like mine in a typical bridal store/boutique (even the discount ones) would usually cost upwards of $2,000. They even marked my dress down a couple hundred dollars just because they said that my dress was so unique, they wanted to have it on their repertoire. They do 100% quality work and they make sure everything is absolutely taken care of for your special day. GO FOR IT! Design your dream wedding dress; this company will make a dress that is totally and uniquely you, as well as do it at a price that won't break your bank. I have zero complaints and they take so much time to help you through the process, as well as keep you updated throughout each stage of your dress being made. 100/10, TOTALLY recommend Anomalie.

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Carter · Married on 05/24/2020

Fantastic Team to Work With

Anomalie is an incredible company -- they take bridal visions and bring them to life! I worked with Tanisha and Lauren as my stylists and they were so helpful throughout the entire process. I am so uncomfortable in with my body type and unsure about style and they made me a beautiful sketch. Ultimately, I cancelled my order because my vision shifted and I fell in love with a different dress. When I told Lauren, she was so sweet and professional about the entire thing and started to process my refund. If I hadn't switched my vision, I can guarantee I would have looked amazing in the dress designed. My time with Anomalie was a wonderful experience and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Heather Goff · Married on 05/23/2020

Exceptional

The best wedding dress experience ever. They over exceeded my expectations on the vision of my dress, its gorgeous and beautiful, literally cried when I seen the sketch! Seriously choose Anomalie for your wedding dress!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Krueger · Married on 05/23/2020

Custom-made wedding dress

Anomalie is great to work with, and their dresses are affordable. I was able to try dresses on at a boutique and show pictures to my stylist to create a unique dress. The dress I wanted could not be found at a bridal shop - vintage, lace, tea length, but Anomalie was able to make it no problem. My dress was also finished ahead of schedule.

Their customer service is also fantastic. All my questions and concerns were responded to immediately. I did not have to pay much for alterations, which would have been another major cost if I were to buy a dress from a shop with standard sizing.

My alteration shop told me multiple times that my dress was made with high quality fabrics, and they were impressed with the craftsmanship. Lastly, I've gotten many compliments on how beautiful my dress was.

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Alexandria Jacob · Married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful gown, even more beautiful venue

If you want to find a dress that’s unique, easily order your size, and feel special from start to finish, Anomalie is the best place for you. Their designers are amazing and working with their team to make my dress was a dream come true! They also had amazing pricing, and the quality was beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Morgan! We are so glad we were able to collaborate to create your own unique dress in size You. We wish you and your partner a life time of happiness!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Worrell · Married on 05/09/2020

Proud Anomalie Bride

I would with out a doubt recommend Anomalie to every bride! This company has gone above and beyond to help me have the dress of my dreams! I’m so thankful for my dress stylist and everyone else at Anomalie! Can’t wait for June 2020!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Bonnie! We are so glad we were able to work together to bring your dream dress to life and can't wait to count down to June 2020 with you!
  • Kristen

Kristen Schurr · Married on 05/09/2020

Called Off Wedding / Great Service!

I had initially started the whole process for my wedding dress through Anomalie. I was very impressed and so excited that my long sleeve dress vision was brought to life. Unfortunately, my fiancé and I called off the wedding. When my stylist text me in regards to payment I let her know the wedding was called off. They immediately sent me a refund, no questions asked etc. I would recommend this company and hope I can use their services one day. In a stressful time Anomalie was understanding, and handled the situation perfectly.

Sent on 05/25/2020