San Francisco, CA 94117 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Marks Photography

I’ve been photographing couples in love since 2013 and feel so lucky to be able to do what I do. I love to help couples make their wedding day as stress-free and fun as possible, especially when it comes to photography. My style is a blend of classic, editorial and documentary, which means that I will direct and pose when needed to create the best image possible, but love to focus on capturing the candid, real moments in between. My goal is to capture your day in an authentic way that is a reflection of who you truly are, and I am so honored to create the first heirloom for your new family that will be cherished for generations to come.

Follow Anna Marks Photography on

Anna Marks Photography 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Flynn · Married on 06/01/2019

We love Anna!

My husband and I sat down to write our wedding vendor reviews and were just speechless when it came to describing what Anna has meant to us during this entire wedding season. Simply said, she is magical. Not only do we consider her our friend, but she is also a personal hypewoman, calming presence, and incredibly talented photographer.

Her unique ability to capture a balance between nature and her couples is unparalleled. There are several photos where the ocean or redwood trees seem to be the star, until you look at us and notice that she simultaneously captured a secret moment between us. To be honest, we were so nervous for our engagement photos (and thought we would be awkward), but Anna made the entire process fun, comfortable, and a total adventure. She completely understood us as a couple, and was always looking for an adventure to bring us on, thus making her shoots comfortable, fun, and unique.

On our wedding day, I actually cried when she showed up to the venue, because I was so excited to see her and knew that as our friend, she would be able to comfort us during our first look and photos. All of our guests also fell in love with her personality immediately. She was there with a hair clip, applied bandaids to my blisters, laughed/smiled with us, and was always somehow sneakily there when I turned around. Our guests (even those outside of the bridal party) commented on how amazing our photographer was at being present and in the moments with all of us. She is the best investment in your forever memories that you can make. We are sad for many reasons that our wedding is over, and one of them is that our time with her (until our next life event) has finished!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Tristan · Married on 07/14/2018

We took our engagement photos with Anna, and couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do the pictures look stunning, Anna made the whole process easy and far more fun than we thought it would be. She was incredibly flexible to our schedule and the unpredictable weather, and got us our photos right on time. If I could give 6 stars, I would - she's the best!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 07/07/2018

Anna is a gem! From our engagement session to the big day, she was an absolutely pleasure to work with. Her engaging personality makes first time photo subjects put at ease. I still remember having to pose for our engagement session on one of the coldest and windy days in San Francisco, yet, as passers by commented that we made it look like we were not cold at all as I was covered in goose bumps, we knew that was all because of Anna. As she is snapping away, her ability to coach and encourage you and make you smile naturally in the most unnatural of settings, always seizes to amaze me. It’s not easy to have the camera stuck on you like glue, but with Anna’s creative games and comments, you quickly forget the camera is there and immediately relax. Most brides and grooms leave their cell phones behind on the big day, so you are left crossing your fingers and hoping others capture the memories for you. With Anna, there is no need to worry. Every time we would have normally pulled out our phones for a shot, she was right there ready as if she had a crystal ball. She has a great eye and the end results of her work are absolutely stunning. The details, expressions, and settings that Anna manages to capture so impeccably are breathtaking. Our wedding party is still talking about Anna and how they loved working with her. She is the best!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Anna Marks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints