Anna Marks Photography

San Francisco, CA View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

I’ve been photographing couples in love since 2013 and feel so lucky to be able to do what I do. I love to help couples make their wedding day as stress-free and fun as possible, especially when it comes to photography. My style is a blend of classic, editorial and documentary, which means that I will direct and pose when needed to create the best image possible, but love to focus on capturing the candid, real moments in between. My goal is to capture your day in an authentic way that is a reflection of who you truly are, and I am so honored to create the first heirloom for your new family that will be cherished for generations to come.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 08/07/2021

Anna is Amazing!!

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was working with Anna on our wedding day! From the moment my bridesmaids and I stepped out of the limo arriving at the venue, Anna was there capturing (even earlier than we expected). She was super sweet, friendly, upbeat, and got us even more excited for the day to come. She honestly made my husband and I feel like rockstars - which helps when you're taking all of the necessary photos : ) My guests were even coming up to us telling us how amazing she was. Not only that, but the quality of her work is superb! We were so happy with our photos. Anna was also super flexible when we had to postpone our wedding date due to Covid. She was understanding and helpful throughout the whole process. We loved Anna and look forward to working with her again!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine F. Married on 06/01/2019

We love Anna!

My husband and I sat down to write our wedding vendor reviews and were just speechless when it came to describing what Anna has meant to us during this entire wedding season. Simply said, she is magical. Not only do we consider her our friend, but she is also a personal hypewoman, calming presence, and incredibly talented photographer.

Her unique ability to capture a balance between nature and her couples is unparalleled. There are several photos where the ocean or redwood trees seem to be the star, until you look at us and notice that she simultaneously captured a secret moment between us. To be honest, we were so nervous for our engagement photos (and thought we would be awkward), but Anna made the entire process fun, comfortable, and a total adventure. She completely understood us as a couple, and was always looking for an adventure to bring us on, thus making her shoots comfortable, fun, and unique.

On our wedding day, I actually cried when she showed up to the venue, because I was so excited to see her and knew that as our friend, she would be able to comfort us during our first look and photos. All of our guests also fell in love with her personality immediately. She was there with a hair clip, applied bandaids to my blisters, laughed/smiled with us, and was always somehow sneakily there when I turned around. Our guests (even those outside of the bridal party) commented on how amazing our photographer was at being present and in the moments with all of us. She is the best investment in your forever memories that you can make. We are sad for many reasons that our wedding is over, and one of them is that our time with her (until our next life event) has finished!
    Tristan Married on 07/14/2018
    We took our engagement photos with Anna, and couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do the pictures look stunning, Anna made the whole process easy and far more fun than we thought it would be. She was incredibly flexible to our schedule and the unpredictable weather, and got us our photos right on time. If I could give 6 stars, I would - she's the best!

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Meighan
    48 photos · 10/13/2018

San Francisco, CA, 94102
Location of (Anna Marks Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding