San Francisco, CA 94117 Map · Phone number

About Anna Marks Photography

I’ve been photographing couples in love since 2013 and feel so lucky to be able to do what I do. I love to help couples make their wedding day as stress-free and fun as possible, especially when it comes to photography. My style is a blend of classic, editorial and documentary, which means that I will direct and pose when needed to create the best image possible, but love to focus on capturing the candid, real moments in between. My goal is to capture your day in an authentic way that is a reflection of who you truly are, and I am so honored to create the first heirloom for your new family that will be cherished for generations to come.

Follow Anna Marks Photography on

Anna Marks Photography 5
Anna Marks Photography 6
Anna Marks Photography 7

Tristan · Married on 07/14/2018

We took our engagement photos with Anna, and couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do the pictures look stunning, Anna made the whole process easy and far more fun than we thought it would be. She was incredibly flexible to our schedule and the unpredictable weather, and got us our photos right on time. If I could give 6 stars, I would - she's the best!

• F

Fabiana · Married on 07/07/2018

Anna is a gem! From our engagement session to the big day, she was an absolutely pleasure to work with. Her engaging personality makes first time photo subjects put at ease. I still remember having to pose for our engagement session on one of the coldest and windy days in San Francisco, yet, as passers by commented that we made it look like we were not cold at all as I was covered in goose bumps, we knew that was all because of Anna. As she is snapping away, her ability to coach and encourage you and make you smile naturally in the most unnatural of settings, always seizes to amaze me. It’s not easy to have the camera stuck on you like glue, but with Anna’s creative games and comments, you quickly forget the camera is there and immediately relax. Most brides and grooms leave their cell phones behind on the big day, so you are left crossing your fingers and hoping others capture the memories for you. With Anna, there is no need to worry. Every time we would have normally pulled out our phones for a shot, she was right there ready as if she had a crystal ball. She has a great eye and the end results of her work are absolutely stunning. The details, expressions, and settings that Anna manages to capture so impeccably are breathtaking. Our wedding party is still talking about Anna and how they loved working with her. She is the best!

Bridgette · Married on 06/09/2018

Anna is the BEST. Besides the fact that her photos are amazing and beautiful, she is so fun and easy to work with. She fit into the day seamlessly and made picture-taking so much fun (and not awkward AT ALL). I couldn't recommend her highly enough - we are so happy with our choice to use her and her team!!

Anna Marks Photography 8
    Anna Marks Photography 14

Anna Marks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints