605 Centennial Avenue, Wexford, PA 15143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Anna Lahti, soprano

I am a classically trained soprano soloist serving the greater Pittsburgh area. I am an experienced wedding singer and have performed for both religious and civil ceremonies at a variety of venues, including Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall, Bucknell University's Rooke Chapel, and Duquesne University's Chapel of Holy Spirit. I can tailor the number of selections and style to meet the needs of your ceremony so that your wedding music is just how you envision it! I can provide a list of repertoire and advise which songs would be most appropriate for parts of the service, and I am willing to discuss learning new repertoire selections.

I have experience singing with a variety of accompaniment including piano, guitar, and string quartet, as well as performing a cappella selections. I hold a MM in vocal performance from Converse College, and a BM in vocal performance from SUNY Purchase College Conservatory of Music.

Please contact me for availability and rates. Rates are dependent upon number of selections, if new repertoire needs to be learned, if significant travel is required, and if you would like for me to attend the ceremony rehearsal.

• Holly Lightner, Pianist and Organist

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

2 Reviews for Anna Lahti, soprano

Cara · Married on 06/11/2016

Anna sang a beautiful rendition of Ave Maria at our wedding. She was very easy to work with. She was great at giving suggestions for song options, but also willing to learn a new song if we wanted. She also was very flexible and willing to work with the string quartet we had hired. Due to the string quartet's schedule, she only had a minimal amount of time to rehearse with them and she still sounded wonderful. I would definitely recommend Anna for your wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Eve · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved the no fuss quality of working with Anna.
    Planning a wedding already has so much back and forth.
    With Anna, we were able to discuss some songs we liked and ones that were in her repertoire.
    We choose one song and it was a very nice addition to our ceremony that had a short sermon.
    Our ceremony was outside and she worked well with the sound crew in making sure she sounded great before the ceremony.
    Totally worth it!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Anna Lahti, soprano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
    Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Piano
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music