Orange City, FL 32763 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ann Axon Photography

I am an award-winning photographer located in Central Florida.

Ann Axon Photography specializes in, Children, Families, Weddings and Seniors. Ann Axon Photography has been published in such esteemed magazines as, "Senior Style Guide", and "Inspire", as well as having many weddings featured in various online publications. Ann Axon Photography was voted "Best Photographer", in the Daytona Beach News Journal's "West Volusia 2013 & 2016 BEST of the WEST".

Follow Ann Axon Photography on

Ann Axon Photography 3
Ann Axon Photography 4
Ann Axon Photography 5

Erin · Married on 11/14/2014

I found Ann Axon Photography's website and loved her photos. I emailed her right away and she was pretty quick to get back to me. I haven't even received all of our photos from our wedding day , but she posts " Sneak Peaks" and they were amazing, I know the others will be as well. She was very flexible from a wedding site change 2 or 3 weeks prior and then pushing the wedding back 30 minutes the day of! Super friendly, all of our guests also thought she was great! Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos! We'll be contacting her again for family photos!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Spectacular photos, wonderful personality

Ms. Axon took beautiful photos of my daughter's wedding. It looked like a glamorous Hollywood event, when in fact, it was all that, but also a family, religious, friendly party! Her photos tell the story of the transformation from the intimate family ceremony in the chapel at our home church, followed by a glamorous dinner inside the historic courthouse, to a spectacular "Hollywood" New Year's Eve party and reception in our picturesque downtown DeLand. She knows how to weave a photo essay of all the special events. She took an amazing bridal photo of my daughter which we were able to display at the reception. Thank you, Ann!

PS - she also took senior graduation photos of another daughter six or seven years ago, that truly captured her essence. She's a great all-around photographer!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Ann Axon Photography 6
    Ann Axon Photography 7
    Ann Axon Photography 8
    Ann Axon Photography 9
    Ann Axon Photography 10

Ann Axon photography was the perfect photographer choice for my forest wedding. We wanted natural outdoor lighting as much as possible for the ceremony and reception. I needed someone who was accomplished but flexible as I can be demanding. Ann was so polite and was so friendly. She fit in well with the guests and put up with our outdoor ceremony and reception; thank goodness the weather cooperated.

While the final gallery did take a while to complete, Ann put up some great photos to hold me over the following Monday. I couldn't believe how fast those were finished and ready to share. I am still getting compliments on the wedding because of these photos and it's been 6 months!

If you are looking for a friendly photographer who produces gorgeous portraits and candid shots, Ann Axon is the photographer for you.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2014