Angela Waters Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angela Waters Photography

Every photo tells a story. I'm here to tell yours.

Angela Waters Photography is based on the idea of finding moments, not staging them.  I love what I do, which makes this so much more than just a job.  I'm here to capture every fleeting moment from a day that will go by too fast.

I'm based in upstate South Carolina, and willing to travel, to document one of the most important days of your life in a way that you will cherish forever.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Angela Waters Photography on

5 Reviews for Angela Waters Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Digital Files (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Angela was one of the most fantastic photographers I've ever had to work with. She was professional and courteous but also remarkably personable and wanted nothing more than to make sure that her clients' big days/moments go perfectly. She was very flexible about the style of pictures that we wanted and was always quick to offer a helping hand far above and beyond what is expected of a photographer. The quality of the pictures she took were beautiful and I have spent many hours pouring through them. I would use her again in a heartbeat for future family pictures .

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pics session and was able to capture our love for each other beautifully! We had a small space to work with for our wedding photos and she was still able to get fantastic shots of us and our wedding party. Angela was also very quick to get us our pictures! Best of all, she's LGBT friendly! We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela Waters did an amazing job with the photography on our wedding day. We had a thorough conversation ahead of time where I was able to communicate the shots I wanted, and explain the dynamics of our day, friends, and family to her. This was very helpful. Of course, I do wish we had had a little more time for photography, at times it felt a bit rushed, but that was no fault of Angela's. She has a great eye and I was so pleased with the images she captured.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 10/11/14, 1 Review