Ellicott City, MD 21042 Map · Phone number

About Angela Vasoli Makeup Artist

My mom is an artist and we would color together constantly. She had such a perfectly beautiful way of making the pictures of flowers and birds look so lifelike, but the pictures of people were always my specialty. I would choose the pictures with the largest faces, because the lips and eyes were my favorite things to color as a child…and they are still my favorite things to color as a makeup artist.

I have been experimenting with makeup since I discovered its existence and I would practice on anyone who would let me. I was designated the “Makeup Artist” by my friends long before I knew it would be my career. My girlfriends came to rely on me to do their makeup before they would go out on the weekends. It became my duty and responsibility to make sure my kit was well stocked with every imaginable color at all times. Of course, then my “kit” was a free Clinique bag exploding at the zippers with anything and everything I could fit in it.

Since then not only has my kit grown, but so have I. Over the years, I have gained experience working with a variety of ethnicities and skin tones. Every woman is different and unique, so learning about each face was always something I looked forward to. I watched makeup become my passion and I thrived off the moment I was able to work on a new technique or a new face. I even found myself doing makeup on my own wedding day when given the chance. I finally decided in 2005 that it was time my passion became my career. I obtained my certification from the Von Lee International School of Aesthetics and have been pursuing a full time career ever since.

Philosophy
I believe in bringing out a woman’s natural beauty. I believe there are no rules in art and therefore no rules in makeup. I believe a smile is the best cosmetic you can own. I believe my job as a makeup artist is to see the beauty in you and bring it out for everyone else to see. I believe that women are butterflies, constantly transforming into more beautiful versions of themselves.

wd 5308 ii 0451
img3181
wd 5308 ii 0451
5959383449807b2f805cb

21 Reviews for Angela Vasoli Makeup Artist

Angela is a wonder woman when it comes to doing makeup! After having my first makeup trial go terribly wrong I turned to Angela in high hopes she would be able to give me the look I wanted for my wedding day. Angela exceeded my expectations in every way and went far beyond her expected duties that day. From our first meeting I felt comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing! On the day of the wedding she showed up on time smiling with excitement! Her bubbly personality makes you feel more at ease. Not only did she do my makeup but she did 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and a grandmother. My grandmother originally decided she didn’t want makeup, but after seeing how beautiful everyone looked she decided she also wanted it done. Angela was super flexible and had no problem staying longer to do another person. Everyone’s makeup looked gorgeous and absolutely flawless. I recommend using the airbrush the day of it stayed on throughout the entire wedding and looked great in pictures. Another plus- she comes to you for the trial and to wherever you are getting ready the day of.

THANK YOU ANGELA!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! You can’t go wrong!

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2014

Angela did my makeup for engagement photos as a trial and then for my wedding on September 20, 2014 and she is wonderful. Angela did my and 7 bridesmaids' make up from between 10 am and 1:30 pm the day of the wedding. She traveled to my house, was prompt, professional and everyone's make up looked so beautiful. After a lot of research, Angela's prices were by far the best. Angela was very easy to work with and I would recommend her highly to anyone in need of make up services!

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2013

Angela is like dealing with a long time friend. She is so laid back and go with the flow, but always very professional. She has a instant likability. Angela makes the whole process easier and less stressful!! She finished 3 picky bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law and myself (The Bride) and even my little niece to make her feel apart of things in just a few hours. Her prices are also great. Her makeup is flawless! Thanks for making me and all my bridesmaids look beautiful!!

Angela Vasoli Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15