Columbia, MD 21045 Map · Phone number

About Customized Approach Image Consulting

Customized Approach Image Consulting is poised to offer the best to its clients. We offer services in Make up, Image Consulting and Personal Shopping. Our goal is to make our clients happy and at ease. Our clients range from Brides to Fashion Models. Please allow us to assist in making your day special!

Our ultimate goal is to enhance the beauty that was already there to begin with!

Sincerely,

latonyamakeup

2 Reviews for Customized Approach Image Consulting

• The Future Mrs. Edwards

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2012

Carla is awesome! This is a true talent; she not only did my make up, but all of my 9 bridesmaids as well. My friends are still talking about what a wonderful job she did. Carla has a gift of taking women and knowing how much to apply to their face too not only smooth out their complexion, but also enhance their natural beauty and accentuate their natural beauty and make that come to the forefront as well. –And do all this without making you feel like you have tons of makeup on, it’s so light, you have to remind yourself that you have make up on!!
    Carla is a true professional and an unstoppable talent. Some of my bridesmaids who were not used to wearing make-up were a bit nervous about having their makeup done, but Carla had such a calm spirit and gentle hand that once they were done getting their makeup applied, they couldn’t stop looking at themselves in the mirror. They were in love with her work. Some of the other friends, who have had their makeup done before, were also a bit weary of a makeup artist that they didn’t know, but again, Carla did her thang and they are now telling me how they are going to book her again for other events they having coming up. She is just awesome, nothing else to say! Carla is so good and talented, you will want her to be your personal makeup artist and travel with you everywhere… she is just that dag on GOOD!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Sonya · Married on 05/28/2011

Carla Taylor was fantastic! She did a wonderful job on my make up! I was able to see how I would look for my wedding at my engagement shoot. I was blown away at her skill and technique. She has a great way of making you feel comfortable and the consultations are important. I was pleased at how fabulous she made me look on our wedding day. She definitely can customize your look to make you look fabulous!

Thank You!