Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152 Map · Phone number

About Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist

Hi, I'm Debbie Federico! I'm a Professional Makeup Artist in the Maryland/DC area with over 28 years of experience. My work has been seen in many publications including Rolling Stone Magazine, Vanity Fair, Woman's Day, People, Prevention Magazine, Brides Magazine, and in 2011 I was awarded the "Brides Editor Choice for Best Makeup Artist in Maryland". In addition, I also did the makeup for the 2006 Miss USA Pageant and have worked on many commercials, videos, and celebrities during my career.

I have done makeup for hundreds of weddings over the years and LOVE making brides beautiful! With over 2 decades of experience working with photographers, I've learned how to make a bride look Flawless both in person and in the wedding photos. I'm known for my Natural but Elegant style of makeup that I guarantee you will love!

Accolades:

In 2011 I was Bride's Magazine Editor's Choice Award for Best Makeup Artist in Maryland. http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2011/01/jennifer-aniston-wedding-makeup-bridal-inspiration.html

One of my beautiful brides wedding's were featured in The Knot! https://www.theknot.com/real-weddings/a-romantic-rustic-wedding-at-the-american-visionary-art-museum-in-baltimore-maryland-album

An article was posted in Wedding Aces about how I do brides makeup. http://www.weddingaces.com/2011/03/don’t-clown-around-with-your-makeup/

Another beautiful bride of mine was recently featured in Contemporary Bride Magazine! http://www.contemporarybride.com/bridalblog/romantic-barn-wedding-at-richardson-farm-by-amy-carroll-photography/

For more information please go to these link's listed below:

My main website:www.looksmd.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/debbiefedericomakeupmd?fref=ts

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/getlooksmd/

Thanks and I am looking forward to making you a gorgeous bride! :)

Follow Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist on

420b73f0fae8afcb 1476627928132 img4719
ac2 8507 51 141993

6 Reviews for Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist

M · Married on 08/20/2016

Debbie was fabulous! She did the makeup for me, my mom, and 6 bridesmaid. She is relaxed, easy-going, incredibly talented and gave me the natural look I wanted to have on my wedding day. Thank you, Debbie!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Nina · Married on 03/31/2012

My wedding was the second time I worked with Debbie and she was as great with my wedding as she was with my sister's. The makeup trial was very helpful, and gave me a chance to get to understand the different looks Debbie could achieve and really see how experienced she is. She helped me find the right one so everything would be easy the day of the wedding. Debbie also helped me to coordinate the getting ready schedule. I wanted to be sure she had enough time to do what she needed so everyone would have the look they wanted. The day of everything was so relaxed, as Debbie brings everything she needs and her easy going attitude helps too!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2011

Debbie did a phenomenal job doing my makeup as well as my bridesmaids' makeup for my wedding. Most of her reviews say that she does very nice "natural" makeup, which was really my only concern because I love makeup! I didn't want to look natural on my wedding day - that's how I want to look when I go to work every day :) I wanted to look like I was glamorous and more beautiful than I ever have, and Debbie delivered! I went to her house for a trial run, and not only did she do my makeup until it was exactly right, but her personality is so much fun, that I knew she would be a good person to have around on the morning of my wedding while I was feeling a bit nervous.

I had various types of bridesmaids - ranging from never wearing makeup to putting on a full face and half a tube of mascara to run errands, and Debbie made all of them look beautiful in their own way. Because Debbie does a lot of work in print ads, she really knows how to do makeup for a camera.

I highly recommend her! She does wonderful work, and is fun to be around, too!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial

• Jason Lee Photography Wedding Photographers

There's a huge sense of relief when I walk into a room and see Debbie working with the bride. She's an artist, in the true meaning of the word, in how she transforms women on their most special day. She makes my job that much easier.

• Kathy Blanchard Photography Wedding Photographers

Debbie is an amazing makeup artist. She actually did the makeup for my wedding which was 10 years ago!! I Loved it!! I highly recommend her!

• Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful makeup, best for photography!

• Sparks Glencoe, MD, 21152 See on map
    410-329-3180 (Phone number)
    Location of (Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist)