1135 Makawao Avenue #142, Makawao, HI 96768 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Angela Nelson Photography

A wedding photography service located in Maui, Hawaii and serving all Hawaiian Islands, Angela Nelson Photography's style is a balance of contemporary and photojournalistic techniques. Inspired by golden light, real emotion, and the beautiful backdrop of the Hawaiian islands, Angela Nelson Photography aims to document weddings with authenticity. Couples are left with images that bring back the memories of how they felt at their wedding.

With photo packages, couples can request additional hours and a second shooter for their engagement shoot, trash the dress session, and wedding portraits. If desired, Angela will arrange multiple location, destination and travel shoots. Fully insured, Angela provides high-resolution images delivered as digital files. An ablum is included in every collection.

Follow Angela Nelson Photography on

Angela Nelson Photography 2
Angela Nelson Photography 3
  • Jamie

Jamie Bowden · Married on 06/29/2019

Photography helps you see...

The one thing I was told when I set out to spend money on my wedding was; DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER! So from day one I knew if I had to spend a little less on the fancy shoes or consider DIY decor I would, because my photos would be my biggest investment. I am one of those people who relies heavily on reviews. 500 people can't be wrong! While I'm not trendy, I do believe in doing my research. Once again, my research did not let me down. I was told to choose a photographer that matches your style - it's not just about taking a nice picture. I never knew exactly what that meant. In a world where selfies, filters, and Photoshop apps are everything, does anyone really know their own style? Literally 10 seconds on Angie's website and I understood what everyone meant. I am a hippie. I love nature, I'd rather focus on what's around me. I want to remember the sights, the sunsets, and maybe even the laughter under that palm tree. I once read a quote that said; Photography helps people to see. This rings so true. We never put our phones down long enough to enjoy the view...or the moment. Angie was our vision. Your wedding day is crazy. You tell yourself you'll stop to soak it all up, but you never do. You want to say hi to everyone, you want to grab at least one bite of that 80.00 entree, smell the frosting on that cupcake and make sure everyone else is having a good time. At the end of the night you tell yourself...did I soak up enough? Well, wipe your tears because Angie soaked it all up for you. She captured that tear your groom shed as you walked down the aisle, she captured the time you laughed so hard you nearly choked when your bridesmaid tumbled over in her chair on the beautiful grassy knoll, she captured your father in law relaxing on the trunk of a tree as the sun set, she captured your mom watching you marry your best friend, she captured the ocean that you never noticed behind you as your now husband kissed you on the forehead. She told you to relax, she helped you with your dress, she laughed with you when you realized that you and your husband are probably the dorkiest, least romantic people she's ever worked with. She gave us pictures that you don't just look at, she gave us pictures that you feel. If you don't know what I'm talking about then let this be the reason why you choose her. Let Angie help you see. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you Angie, and thank you Amber. I will forever remember everything you did for us.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Angela Nelson Photography 4
    Angela Nelson Photography 5
    Angela Nelson Photography 6
  • Apple

Apple · Married on 12/05/2018

Thank you Angela Nelson!

Angie did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos. We had such a hard time choosing from the list of vendors that our coordinator gave us since all of them looked great. The more we looked at Angie's photos though, the more we fell in love. Her style captivated us and we decided that she would be the perfect person to take photos of all the wonderful memories from our very special day. The results were BEAUTIFUL! All the colors, authenticity, and just "in the moment" shots were captured and we are beyond happy and grateful for all of Angie and her assistant's hard work. We will definitely book with Angie again, whenever we get another opportunity. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Angela Nelson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 1135 Makawao Avenue #142, #142 Makawao, HI, 96768 See on map