314 A Pruitt Rd, Spring, TX 77380 Map · Phone number

About Angel Oaks Events

********We are here for you from your Engagement Party through to your Wedding Reception**********

The Grand Palace stands out above and beyond from other venues because we pride ourselves on offering “Elegance

with Ease”, while making memories that will last a lifetime. It’s the perfect at only 2 ½ years old for your Wedding,

Reception, Rehearsal Dinner or even your Bridal Shower. We can accommodate up to 350 people comfortably and seat

300 for table served or buffet style dinner. Dividable for wedding and reception, bride and groom dressing areas, double

sided prep and warming kitchens, state of the art audio/video equipment along with drop down projector screen and

laptop hook up access. Conveniently located just south of The Woodlands and north of Spring. We are 20 minutes from

downtown Houston. Offering off site catering but outside catering is always welcomed. Call Kathi Boyd today for a

tour. 281-367-3200

IMG3789
TheGrandPalace

7 Reviews for Angel Oaks Events

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2015

Caitlin did an amazing job! She was always flexible to work with and always available to talk with if I had a question. She always responded quickly to my questions and was very professional.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Heather · Married on 07/22/2011

3.5

I had such a blast for my wedding! Kathi went out of her way to make sure I had everything taken care of. The staff for the night was very helpful and all my guests were impressed with them. We had the entire space for the event and all of my guests had room to sit, stand, dance, wait in line at the bar, get food and anything else they wanted to do. Thank you soooo much for making my night carefree and awesome!! The only issue I had was the price. It was a little out of my budget, but Kathi made the money worth it. I started out dealing with the other coordinator and like everyone else was disappointed- but as soon as Kathi took over- she made it a point to meet me and my "ring bearer," Peanut. She always had a positive attitude and didn't mind when I called her at odd hours to double and triple check arrangements. I would most definitely recommend this venue as long as Kathi Boyd is the coordinator.

Thanks again for everything!!!

Sent on 08/30/2011
  • veryhappygirl

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2011

4.2
      3.5

The venue itself was awesome. Richard, the owner, was great and very helpful. The ability to flip the room was good, but there is not an actual dance floor which made dancing awkward. The venue coordinator was terrible! We have been informed that she has been replaced, but one must wonder why she was hired in the first place. She made every decision difficult. I could go on and on, but she won't be an issue for those using the facility in the future.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Angel Oaks Events's reply:

I would like to introduce myself. I am Kathi Boyd, the new director of The Grand Palace. It would be my honor to help future brides in any way possible from the Engagement Party, all the way through until the Wedding Reception.

Please don't hesitate to call me. 281-367-3200

Angel Oaks Events FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• All Star Catering
    All Star Catering Wedding Caterers

Kathy is a great person and a great person to work with and The Grand Palace is a beautiful venue to have your event! I would highly recommend Kathy and The Grand Palace for your event!

• DJ Dave Productions
    DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

The Grand Palace is a beautiful venue. We are looking forward to providing our DJ Entertainment and Lighting Services for weddings and corporate events. Kathi is just a super person to deal with, she is very professional and experienced. We are glad to be part of The Grand Palace network.

• Panache Affairs I. D.
    Panache Affairs I. D. Wedding Planners

Kathy of the Grand Palace is such a joy to work with. She is extremely accommodating. If you are in need of a great facility with an excellent staff give Kathy

• 314 A Pruitt Rd Spring, TX, 77380 See on map
    9362034857 (Other Phone Number)
    2812983204 (Fax Number)
    Please Call to Schedule a Tour. Evening and Weekend Apointments are Welcomed.