Angel Kidwell Photography

Baltimore, MD
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

I'm a wedding photographer in the Annapolis area.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Darlene
    Darlene S. Married on 04/20/2019

Angel is amazing

The pictures are perfect! Angel was so fun to work with and blended in so well while doing her job we were pleasantly surprised by some of the images she was able to capture! We will definitely be using her services again!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/21/2018

Best decision of the wedding

Hire her! Hire her! Hire her! I can not recommend Angel enough. We had really high expectations and she blew past them for our engagement photo shoot as well our wedding photos. She is also a pro at adapting. It POURED at our wedding and thanks to her pictures, the rain turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the day.

We reached out to her because she was the photographer for my sister’s wedding and I was amazed by how efficient she was while making everyone more relaxed. When the pictures came out, I was blown away by how many gorgeous and hilarious moments she captured. The photos you end up with are like you had a full-production photo shoot.

Hire her! Her services aren’t cheap but she is 100% worth it and more.

Angel Kidwell Photography's reply:

Oh Laura! Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review!! We embraced the rain, and I love that you can look back at your photos and see the rain as part of your wedding day story and not a hindrance. :)
    Gayden Married on 08/26/2017
    Angel was absolutely incredible. We chose her for our engagement shoot and wedding photos, and the quality, professionalism, friendliness, and photos just blew us away. Everyone has commented on what a wonderful photographer she is, both in terms of interaction with her and her photos. She brought along her assistant, Kory, whose photos were also top notch. Kory's interaction with Angel was perfect and both of them put us at ease on our wedding day. We are SO glad we chose Angel for our photos.

Angel Kidwell Photography's reply:

Aw, I love this!! Thank you so much, Gayden, for taking the time out of your day to share your experience.

Perfectly Yours Perfectly Yours Wedding Planners

Angel is a wonderful photographer and true professional. I truly enjoyed working with her, she has a great eye and the images she produced are breathtaking. I would recommend her to any bride.

THE DAPPER DJS THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

Amazing, fun, talented, and professional! You can not go wrong having Angel Kidwell capturing your magic moments! I highly recommend! -Alex Sincevich

Blush Blush Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Angel at a recent wedding. She was so professional and really put the whole wedding party at ease the day of. The bride even gave me a peek into her engagement photos which were absolutely amazing! They were so creative and unique, while really capturing the love between the couple. I'm always amazed by the work of a really great photographer, who has the ability to capture all of these things with such ease. Angel has this ability and talent and it really shines through in her work!

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding