Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Andy Martin Photography

"Your Love. My Passion." can be explained this way. The Fabric of your wedding is made up of the invisible. Couples hire me because my photos reveal all the invisible things that they felt. You see it in dad's eyes as he gives you away. You see it in your lovers smile as you walk down the aisle. You see it in the joyful faces of your friends & family. The most important photos are the photos of your most meaningful relationships in a setting that is honest & sincere. This love belongs to YOU! It's all yours & it is revealed to you in your photos. I understand this. As your photographer I want to give this to you. That's why your love is my passion.

* My wedding portfolio ranges all over the USA and across international borders. I personally edit your photos and backup your files for life.

Follow Andy Martin Photography on

130 Reviews for Andy Martin Photography

Andy Martin Photography 1
Andy Martin Photography 2
Andy Martin Photography 3
Andy Martin Photography 4

Nicole · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Andy Martin is absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, engagement session, wedding day, and trash the dress session (which was so much fun!), he was professional, caring, and dedicated! He was always early to our meetings/shoots; he was also quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls. He captured everything about our wedding day, beginning to end! I wanted to go to my mother’s grave in my wedding dress, he was on board to come with me to get pictures from the beginning, and he also drove us to the cemetery. He was great to work with; he is flexible and gets the shots that you want! He is very passionate about photography and has a great eye for getting the perfect pictures! All our pictures turned out amazing, engagement, wedding, and trash the dress! I will recommend him to everyone! He is not just your photographer, he is your friend. Thank you Andy for everything, we love all of our pictures!

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Andy was amazing to work with! He is a genious and an amazing photographer! We loved his personality and his genuine passion for photography. He made us feel so special and captured the best photos of our big day! Thank you to Andy and your team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2018

My husband and I got married at the Orlo House on May 15th. Andy was our photographer and he was absolutely amazing!! We loved every photo. We highly recommend Andy Martin Photography!!

Andy Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The Hair and Makeup Gypsy
    The Hair and Makeup Gypsy Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely LOVE Andy! I have worked with him as long as I've been in the industry. I've personally modeled for him for a shoot and have also been a bridesmaid in a fellow vendors wedding that he did. He's always been great about directing who ever he's photographing. Whether you're comfortable in front of the camera or may be a little shy, he will always help bring out your most beautiful look. His eye for detail in every shot will make for a breath taking wedding album.

• Westly Event Center
    Westly Event Center Banquet Halls

Andy is such a joy to work with, and he does fabulous work

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Looking for a great photographer that really cares about his clients and the photos are just amazing? Then you have chosen the right photographer. Andy's photos are full of emotion and look like they came right out of a page of a magazine.

• Tampa, FL 33624 See on map