Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number

About Andy Martin Photography

"Your Love. My Passion." and the invisible.

Could it be that the idea of your wedding actually began when you were little? Someone who loved you so much would hope and pray that you would find that person who would make you truly happy. I know this because it's my prayer for my little girl.

What is a wedding? Some weddings are steeped in cultural or religious tradition. Some may focus on telling your story. Other weddings may focus on creating a work of art that is aesthetically beautiful. This is just the stage for your wedding. It's the stuff you see.

The real wedding is made up of the invisible because it is made up of feelings. The real wedding is felt. The most important photos are the photos of your most meaningful relationships in a setting that is honest and sincere. This love is revealed to you in your photos and that love comes alive again and is felt every time you open your Photo Album. I understand this. That’s why your love is my passion.

~Andy Martin

Andy Martin Photography 5
Andy Martin Photography 6
Andy Martin Photography 7

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2019

Andy Martin is absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, engagement session, wedding day, and trash the dress session (which was so much fun!), he was professional, caring, and dedicated! He was always early to our meetings/shoots; he was also quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls. He captured everything about our wedding day, beginning to end! I wanted to go to my mother’s grave in my wedding dress, he was on board to come with me to get pictures from the beginning, and he also drove us to the cemetery. He was great to work with; he is flexible and gets the shots that you want! He is very passionate about photography and has a great eye for getting the perfect pictures! All our pictures turned out amazing, engagement, wedding, and trash the dress! I will recommend him to everyone! He is not just your photographer, he is your friend. Thank you Andy for everything, we love all of our pictures!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Rachel Sands · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding memories beautifully captured

Andy is a fantastic photographer. When my mom and I met Andy at a Bridal expo we both fell in love with his work. To compliment his beautiful photography, we had a long conversation with him where we could tell his passion for photography and capturing the important moments during a wedding. We had a very large wedding out on the beach and were so happy with all the photos he captured from our special day. Planning a wedding is not always easy but picking Andy as your photographer will be.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Melander · Married on 02/22/2019

One of a kind! Spectacular!

Andy was truly amazing! Capturing every moment of our wedding experience from engagement photos to the wedding to the bridal shoot afterwards. All the photos are beautiful and he really puts 150% effort into everything he does. He will cater to what you want so your personality shows in the photos. He was very flexible and went above and beyond to give us the best photos we could have. Worth every penny and then some. Thanks Andy!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Andy Martin Photography 8

• The Hair and Makeup Gypsy
    The Hair and Makeup Gypsy Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely LOVE Andy! I have worked with him as long as I've been in the industry. I've personally modeled for him for a shoot and have also been a bridesmaid in a fellow vendors wedding that he did. He's always been great about directing who ever he's photographing. Whether you're comfortable in front of the camera or may be a little shy, he will always help bring out your most beautiful look. His eye for detail in every shot will make for a breath taking wedding album.

• Westly Event Center
    Westly Event Center Banquet Halls

Andy is such a joy to work with, and he does fabulous work

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Looking for a great photographer that really cares about his clients and the photos are just amazing? Then you have chosen the right photographer. Andy's photos are full of emotion and look like they came right out of a page of a magazine.

• Tampa, FL, 33624 See on map