Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number

About Andy Martin Photography

"Your Love. My Passion." can be explained this way. The Fabric of your wedding is made up of the invisible. Couples hire me because my photos reveal all the invisible things that they felt. You see it in dad's eyes as he gives you away. You see it in your lovers smile as you walk down the aisle. You see it in the joyful faces of your friends & family. The most important photos are the photos of your most meaningful relationships in a setting that is honest & sincere. This love belongs to YOU! It's all yours & it is revealed to you in your photos. I understand this. As your photographer I want to give this to you. That's why your love is my passion.

* My wedding portfolio ranges all over the USA and across international borders. I personally edit your photos and backup your files for life.

Follow Andy Martin Photography on

Andy Martin Photography 5
Andy Martin Photography 6
Andy Martin Photography 7

Nicole · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Andy Martin is absolutely wonderful! From our first meeting, engagement session, wedding day, and trash the dress session (which was so much fun!), he was professional, caring, and dedicated! He was always early to our meetings/shoots; he was also quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls. He captured everything about our wedding day, beginning to end! I wanted to go to my mother’s grave in my wedding dress, he was on board to come with me to get pictures from the beginning, and he also drove us to the cemetery. He was great to work with; he is flexible and gets the shots that you want! He is very passionate about photography and has a great eye for getting the perfect pictures! All our pictures turned out amazing, engagement, wedding, and trash the dress! I will recommend him to everyone! He is not just your photographer, he is your friend. Thank you Andy for everything, we love all of our pictures!

• Catherina

Catherina · Married on 01/19/2019

Omg the absolute best photographer EVER!!

Where can I begin... It all started at the Tampa wedding expo at the Tampa Convention Center in December of 2017. The very first vendor station I saw with Andy and his wife Anne. Their sample albums were amazing. His wife was so sweet and told me all about Andy, his work, and at that moment I experienced that same feeling when you try on your wedding dress and know that's your dress... I knew he would be my photographer. In January 2018 I was able to go ahead and officially book with Andy. When I tell you he is beyond excellent in his craft!!!! Everything from our engagement photos to our recent wedding photos on January 19, 2019. Andy is so easy and fun to work with. His pictures capture pure beauty at its finest. I have never had such amazing pictures taken!! Everyone that sees them are in awe! I HIGHLY recommend him and look forward to hiring him again (maybe for a maternity shoot in the far future lol).

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Andy Martin Photography 8
    Andy Martin Photography 9
    Andy Martin Photography 10
    Andy Martin Photography 11
    Andy Martin Photography 12
    Andy Martin Photography 13

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Hi Catherina, thank you so much for your review! I had an AWESOME time at your wedding. Everyone I met was so cool... Loved your family and especially your dad! Super hip! And as shy as your husband Jorge is, he still made himself available for photos. Great guy! Thanks for the review.

Kayla Buccellato · Married on 11/09/2018

Andy Martin this years and the futures photographer

From the start, Andy was beyond ready for anything we threw at him. He was always a text or call away, he gave us great advice, he was patient with us, to get every perfect picture anyone would want. He went out fo his way for us, especially on the day of the wedding. You never know how "all over the place" you really will be until the day of your wedding is here. Andy did anything he could to make sure we were beyond satisfied on our big day. My wife had a huge list of "extras" she wanted pictures of, and he made it happen, plus some. Andy took his time and was very careful with the details he had in out pictures, and even if the lighting or the scenery wasn't what we were looking for, he kept at it. We did a day after shoot with Andy as well, and you know how hectic the day after you get married is, just as hectic as your wedding day. Well, Andy made this happen for us a few days later, without any issues. He is a very open and helpful photographer, and he does amazing work. This review doesn't do enough justice for Andy. I can truly say, we have met an awesome man, and made a true friend along the way. Thank you Andy Martin for your patience, guidance and love you had for our wedding. You are more than a photographer, and I am glad our paths have crossed.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Andy Martin Photography 25
    Andy Martin Photography 26
    Andy Martin Photography 27

Andy Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you So much for this review. You guys know how much I love you, your family and all of your awesome friends.

• The Hair and Makeup Gypsy
    The Hair and Makeup Gypsy Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely LOVE Andy! I have worked with him as long as I've been in the industry. I've personally modeled for him for a shoot and have also been a bridesmaid in a fellow vendors wedding that he did. He's always been great about directing who ever he's photographing. Whether you're comfortable in front of the camera or may be a little shy, he will always help bring out your most beautiful look. His eye for detail in every shot will make for a breath taking wedding album.

• Westly Event Center
    Westly Event Center Banquet Halls

Andy is such a joy to work with, and he does fabulous work

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Looking for a great photographer that really cares about his clients and the photos are just amazing? Then you have chosen the right photographer. Andy's photos are full of emotion and look like they came right out of a page of a magazine.

• Tampa, 33624 See on map