Las Vegas, NV 89147 Map · Phone number

About Andrew Jinu Lee Photography

Hi!

Let me say first that I simply adore weddings. I'm not like many others who choose to generalize and photograph all types of subjects, my passion and love for what I do is solely based around weddings. The people involved. The anticipation. The tiny litle details. The laughter and the tears. Mostly, I cherish the oportunity to to capture those important and intimate memories. I love them because I simply love building relationships with my clients beyond "stand there, look this way, pose this way". I love when the photographer/client relationship transforms into a real friendship. Every couple's story is unique and thats what I'm most interested in. My goal is to capture one of the most important days of your life in the most authentic and genuine manner.

I also have a soft spot for storytelling, as I feel it's one of the most indispensable communication and sharing tools. This storytelling aspect has a heavy influence on my personal style. The end goal of my product is to create a seamless flow of photos, one that starts with the very first, anxious moments of the morning to very last intimate moments shared by you and your new life partner.

As for the technical aspects of my working style, it can be described as a blend of photojournalism mixed with elements of fine art and high fashion. On your wedding day, me and my associate will basically shadow you and your husband, documenting your entire day from start to finish, in a non-obtrusive manner, only switching to a more active role when taking portraits and group photos. I have a background in high fashion portraiture, so I give all my images a clean and polished style with vibrant colors and vivid details. Post production (editing) is done on every single photo in a tasteful yet clean fashion.

My philosophy revolves around providing the absolute best service at an honest price. I don't believe in conducting business by means of squeezing out maximum profit margins, but rather by providing an excellent product that isn't influenced by the subjective "high-price tag" of creative labor. These are reasons why many things that are a part of my services come standard without additional fees such as full day coverage, two photographers and careful, precise editing on every photo. As with every unique couple, there are many options and packages that are highly customizable to fit your exact needs.

Photographs are much like memories, they last forever. That is why every wedding I have the honor to shoot incorporates the highest standards of quality, creativity and overall satisfaction. If you would like to know more about me or my services, please feel free to contact me. I appreciate your time and interest in me, and if I happen to be what you're looking for, I would love to meet you guys and chat over some coffee :)

Follow Andrew Jinu Lee Photography on

0.5
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5

Photographer is very hard to get a hold of. I still haven't received my prints and when trying to contact him, there is no response. Have not received my whole package I have paid for. Not to mention I purchased the most expensive package.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Andrew Jinu Lee Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums