Andrea Pesce Photography

Richmond, VA View map

As a Fine Art Documentary Photographer I first and foremost believe in story telling, documenting your wedding day as it truly happens in a beautiful and honest way. Turning those moments that might be forgotten into timeless heirlooms is my passion and inspiration as an artist. In a culture that cares more about what things appear to be, I fight to keep alive the art of creating beautiful images of real moments.

Website: andreapescephoto.com

Instagram: andreapescephoto

Send a note to andrea@andreapescephoto.com :)

• Jess
    Jess Married on 04/04/2021
    Andrea is flat out amazing and a true talent. She photographed our wedding and captured it spectacularly! She blended in so well with the crowd and was completely unobtrusive, yet still managed to photograph all of the special moments that we hold dear to us! During our portraits she was calm, friendly, and enthusiastic which helped our photographs reflect the same confident yet relaxed attitude. We will be recommending her services to our friends and family!
    Christina Married on 09/21/2014
    Where can I even begin?! Andrea was the most AMAZING photographer! My husband and I got married almost exactly a month ago and were SO SO lucky to have found her! We actually found a photographer that we had already fallen in love with, but heard about Andrea and decided to meet with her. After we met with her, we knew that she should be the one to share this special day with us. We explained our vision for the engagement photos as well as the wedding. My husband is completely obsessed with his 1969 Dodge Charger and told her he wanted it somehow incorporated in the pictures. I could never have imagined the outcome. They were flawless. We had no idea they would turn out so well. I am usually never speechless but... wow.seriously.amazing. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her and will use her for every photo op in the future!!
  • User1843224 2+ years ago
    She is AMAZING! Professional, enthusiastic and super encouraging! She captured the most special moments of that day and have her best. Andre Pesce is one that puts her heart into her work and it shows. If there is any photographer I'd recommend is her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Richmond
Location of (Andrea Pesce Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding