Muskegon, MI 49440 Map · Phone number

About Andraya Croft Photography

Andraya Croft Photography is an experienced wedding photography company based out of Muskegon, Michigan. Putting everything they have into every single photography session, this company will do their absolute best to capture all the most intricate, detailed moments from your wedding day. They'll go the extra mile in the planning process to ensure that everything is perfect for you. Whatever it takes, Andraya Croft Photography will leave you feeling satisfied with their results.

Experience
Andraya Croft Photography has work published in USA Today, Detroit Free Press, MLive, Associated Press, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The San Diego Union-Tribune, Traverse City Record Eagle and People Magazine.

Andraya Croft Photography offers a variety of photography services to wedding couples. With the ability to provide you with high-definition images, wedding portraits, boudoir shoots and additional hours, this company has everything you need in a good wedding photographer. Services offered include:

• Additional hours

printac05

4 Reviews for Andraya Croft Photography

shelby Exel · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding!!!!!!

She truly was the best ever. Andraya was more than willing to meet whenever I needed her. She took interest in what we wanted photographed and what was most important to us. Andraya showed up first thing in the morning and didn't stop taking pictures until the party was over. I could not have asked for a more perfect photographer for our wedding day. Down to earth and the sweetest person ever!! Thank you Andraya!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Miranda · Married on 09/22/2018

It goes without saying that Andraya is incredibly talented. I mean, just look at her photos. What you may not know, is that working with her is just an absolute joy. She made my husband and I feel very at ease when we were taking pictures, and we are a little bit weird in front of the camera! She would even squeal with excitement when we did a great pose or she captured a great shot, which would make the two of us laugh and have even more fun with the shoot. She also is extremely organized, which let me tell you, is a must-have when planning a wedding! She gave me a timeline that broke down where we needed to be and when we needed to be there (with buffer time!). She also provided me a survey so I could write out things like must-have shots, important family/group photos, specific details about my jewelry/heirlooms/etc, and so much more! She knew exactly what was going on before she even showed up on the day of the wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Andraya as a professional, but even more so as a person. If it's not obvious at this point, I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a photographer!

I posted a few photos here that I thought showed some of the wonderful variety in her shots! These were just from our sneak peek, and I cannot wait for the rest!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Katy · Married on 09/02/2018

Andraya did our engagement photos and my boudoir photos - I am absolutely blown away by her talent, professionalism, and energy! She went above and beyond bringing out our love and personal interests in the shoot - we have an old truck we adore, and she did some of our photos with that. The photos look AMAZING - if you're looking for someone creative, flexible, and willing to do something different/unique then she is your girl!! Not only that, but she is so organized which is perfect because I am a planner myself :) Our engagement photos felt like a fun date running around town together and her capturing our love!! All the photos came out breathtaking - she did such an amazing job and I've gotten so many kind words about them from friends/family! I was pretty nervous about the boudoir shoot, but she made it SO much fun and made me feel so pretty! It was truly easy shooting with her - I never felt like I had to try hard. I don't know how she does it but she made me look so good!!! I'm obsessed. Hands down, Andraya's talent, flexible nature, organization, and energy make for AMAZING photos and a great experience while taking them. I truly can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Andraya Croft Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Muskegon, 49440 See on map
    Location of (Andraya Croft Photography)

Andraya Croft Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andraya Croft Photography include in the starting price?

Andraya Croft Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Toning

What photography services does Andraya Croft Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andraya Croft Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning

What photography styles does Andraya Croft Photography offer?

Andraya Croft Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andraya Croft Photography offer?

Andraya Croft Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andraya Croft Photography offer for wedding events?

Andraya Croft Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Andraya Croft Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andraya Croft Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.