Anderson The Florist

• Beautifully Brightened Flowers
  • The Orchid's Eye

3 Reviews for Anderson The Florist

Jenna · Married on 05/23/2015

I used Anderson for my wedding bouquets and boutonnieres and I loved them! I worked with Stephanie and she was excellent at explaining to me what I was going to be getting for my money's worth and helped me work within a reasonable budget. I spent a little bit more than what I wanted to originally, but I'm really glad that I did. I left Stephanie in charge of picking out the flowers after showing her some of the bouquet colors I liked on Pinterest and she did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend using Anderson for any event needing floral arrangements!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Emma · Married on 07/12/2014

Stephanie from Anderson's was so sweet and helpful! I came in several times to add to or change my arrangements for my wedding and she was there each time to help and make me feel conent that everything was going to be beautiful and it was! All the arrangements from the bouquets to the centerpieces were gorgeous! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/23/2010

Anderson the Florist is a family owned and operated florist that has been in Keene for many years. My mother worked there in high school and they have done many family members funerals. their work is always beautiful and at a great cost. It was my first and only choice when deciding on my wedding flowers. My wedding flowers and reception hall were absolutely gorgeous. We planned a fall wedding and the flowers were the perfect colors. Everyone who attended and friends who have seen my photos are raving about them. Sue helped me design everyhting from the room layout, colors, types of flowers and their arrangements. She took notes and assured me that it would be everything I wanted it to be. It was! They are superb and recommend them to everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 11/16/2010

• 21 Davis St Keene, 03431 See on map
    Location of (Anderson The Florist)