Elk Grove, CA 95624 Map · Phone number

About And Ever Films

And Ever Films is a boutique wedding film and videography studio in Sacramento California, capturing and highlighting your wedding day in a cinematic style you will cherish forever.

Follow And Ever Films on

1c264e955a4e4770 1468267518981 106365223507678650849704357788655444483864o
rochelle 4k clip

3 Reviews for And Ever Films

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2015

Our experience with And Ever Films was phenomenal! We were married December 12, 2015 at the Sterling Hotel in downtown Sacramento, CA. Brandon (the owner) and the his crew were prompt on the day of the wedding, and acted with the utmost professionalism while clearly having a great time doing what they do. They arrived when we were getting ready and stayed through near the end of the reception. I was so excited to see the final product and it did not disappoint. Brandon took the time to find music that not only matched the mood of our wedding, but also our personalities. I'm so happy that we made the decision to have a videographer at our wedding, in addition to a photographer because it captures the moments that you'll forget in the whirlwind of the day- the vows, the toasts, and all the special moments in between. I 1000% recommend And Ever Films!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Tricia · Married on 09/01/2014

I absolutely love the wedding video you made for Conor and I. Totally worth every penny! To all future brides if you're looking to splurge don't do it on the linens or favors do it on your wedding video something that will last forever and memories you will get to replay again and again! And ever films does an absolutely amazing job! I've recommended them to many friends who have used their team as well!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

kathy · Married on 06/23/2012

When I was planning my wedding, I really didn't think I needed a videographer since I was already planning on having a photographer. I think this is the thought for many brides but let me just say that hiring Brandon from And Ever Films was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! It's one thing to show family and friends photos, but to have a short 5 minute "recap" clip of all the fun that was had at my wedding is priceless. If you are on the fence about a videographer, just hire And Ever Films! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

And Ever Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Ashley Teasley Photography
    Ashley Teasley Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandon & Julianne are some of the best videographers I have had the pleasure to work with. I recommend them to all of my brides. The videos they create are stunning, and capture the true emotion of the day. They are great team players with other vendors as well. If you're looking for a videographer who provides a great customer experience, as well as a beautiful end product, look no further, And Ever Films is the answer.

• Pyxie Studios
    Pyxie Studios Wedding Photographers

Brandon and his team are absolutely fantastic to work with! They are professional, friendly and courteous when it comes to working with me as the photographer. We've worked on a few weddings together and they have always been easy to coordinate with so that we both captured the shots we needed.

• Elk Grove, 95624 See on map