Epic Studios

Carmichael, CA View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Epic Studios - an untraditional videography service that specializes in moments that really matter - is based out of Carmichael, California. Victor, the owner of Epic Studios, focuses on creating an impacting and emotive production of the couple's wedding for them to have and to hold for many years to come. They use the latest in cinematic approaches as well as actual storyboarding techniques during the editing process to create unique wedding videos tailored to the couple's individual story.

Epic Studios realizes it's not just the wedding ceremony where memories are made, but at the rehearsal dinner through to the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. The wedding videography package pricing includes:

• Full-feature video

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • One event/day

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Alex Married on 01/14/2017
    Epic Studios has been a pure pleasure to work with. I was married in January and have already received my teaser video, it brought tears to my eyes again. Even watching other couples videos has brought tears to my eyes because their work is that good. I also love that each video speaks to how the wedding was in regards to the themes and music. Victor and his team truly captured my wedding and I could not be more thrilled to see the full video. This is also my second time working with them and I am still in awe of how you completely forget they are even present filming your whole day. Worth every penny!
    Leslie Married on 09/17/2016
    Epic studios is absolutely amazing!

We almost did not have a video, but thankfully we listened to everyone that said we have to have one.

I looked a ton of videos during the interview process and I was not impressed by anyone's work except for Epic Studios. I was tearing up in the videos and I didn't even know these people. As soon as I spoke to Victor I knew that he was the videographer for us.

Day of: I live in LA so Victor and I never met in person until the day of the wedding. He came in my room with his crew and introduced himself. My first impression was that he was genuine. That is one thing that I look for in people especially people that I hired for my wedding. He had 3 people in his crew (including himself). I also hired a photographer who had an assistant. You would think 5 people documenting your wedding is overwhelming and feels like a reality show. To be honest, Epic Studios was amazing and I didn't even notice that they were there. That is how it should feel in order to get your natural self :)

Video Teaser: I just received my video teaser and am in LOVE. It made our family and friends tear up. Everyone was amazed with Epic Studios talent to re-capture the day and feel like you were there again.

Overall: Epic Studios care about their clients. They also make sure to put their best work out. They love what they do and it shows. Do NOT skim on videographer or photographer. You get what you pay for. Epic Studios is hands down the best videographer!
    Tara Married on 09/10/2016
    My husband and I just received our wedding teaser video and are absolutely in love! It really feels like you're watching a trailer to a movie. The music and voice overs all came together so perfectly and made it feel so magical. They captured every aspect of the day and tied it all together so beautifully. Friends have told us that it gave them chills. We cannot wait to see the full video! We're so happy we chose Epic Studios to capture our most special day. They were professional, responded to us quickly, and best part, we didn't even notice them the day of. I'm wondering how they even got some of the shots. Overall, very happy and would definitely recommend this company.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

28 photos · 05/10/2015

Pricing

Epic Studios Price Rates

6045 Hilltop Dr Carmichael, 95608
Location of (Epic Studios)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding