Anatoly's

Oakland, CA

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Oakland, California, Anatoly's is a wedding attire business that specializes in creating bespoke outfits for soon-to-be newlyweds. This family-owned company has been providing couples with their dream suits since 1995. With an extensive range that boasts the finest English and Italian brands, their staff is committed to producing custom clothing that is made to measure.

Boasting an expert team of tailors, Anatoly's possesses the skill to translate your sartorial vision into a reality. All of their suits are made in-house using high-quality materials. Once you have chosen your desired fabric, you can customize your outfit by selecting the color and design details. Features such as lapels, buttons, vents, and pockets can be added to your suit upon request. Eager to make sure that the end-product meets your specific requirements, the team will take your measurements and then make modifications to match your proportions. Alternatively, you can choose an outfit from their ready-to-wear collection.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$1,000 - $1,999

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Shoes
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Caleb Married on 12/04/2021

Look no further

I worked with Kay on a custom jacket for my wedding (tan tuxedo jacket with black lapels). It came out perfectly, I couldn't have been any happier with the outcome. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. The whole team at Anatoly's was professional, gave meaningful suggestions, and overall made me feel like I was in good hands. I plan on coming back with future custom requests, no need to look any futher
  • Samuel
    Samuel L. Married on 07/23/2021

Incredible experience

I worked with K at Anatoly's over a number of sessions to decide on the perfect suit for my wedding, and he could not have been more professional and thorough. Our wedding was postponed due to COVID which coincided with some of the final touches on the suit, and K was so patient and flexible, which really helped get through the challenges of postponement. The suit came out absolutely perfect in the end, and it's going to be an honor to boast an Anatoly's suit for my wedding and in the future. Cannot recommend this tailor enough - they are a one-stop-shop for everything you need in one. Don't waste your time exploring other vendors - start with Anatoly's and you won't be disappointed.
    Kayla S. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No better place for a suit in the Bay!

My husband bought a suit for our wedding at Anatoly's. It was a fantastic experience start to finish. A fully custom suit was not in our budget; however, Kirill helped us select a ready-made suit and made so many excellent alterations (including an amazing lining) that it feels custom! Excellent communication, perfect (and timely) tailoring, plus helpful (but not pushy) styling suggestions. We'll be back for future suits and alterations!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Anatoly
Anatoly
Owner/Master Tailor

Hi! I'm Anatoly. I've been a Master Tailor for over 30 years. I started learning everything I could about clothing at a young age in Ukraine, which was part of the Soviet Union at the time. I dreamed of coming to the United States to build a better life for my family. When the opportunity finally arrived, we left Ukraine for sunny California. After years of working alongside a master tailor and learning the ins-and-outs of the trade, I decided to invest the money I saved up to start a business. The store you see today is the culmination of many years of hard work and dedication to the craft.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding