Anatoly's Reviews

Anatoly's View more information

Caleb Getting married on 12/04/2021

Look no further

I worked with Kay on a custom jacket for my wedding (tan tuxedo jacket with black lapels). It came out perfectly, I couldn't have been any happier with the outcome. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. The whole team at Anatoly's was professional, gave meaningful suggestions, and overall made me feel like I was in good hands. I plan on coming back with future custom requests, no need to look any futher
  • Samuel
    Samuel L. Married on 07/23/2021

Incredible experience

I worked with K at Anatoly's over a number of sessions to decide on the perfect suit for my wedding, and he could not have been more professional and thorough. Our wedding was postponed due to COVID which coincided with some of the final touches on the suit, and K was so patient and flexible, which really helped get through the challenges of postponement. The suit came out absolutely perfect in the end, and it's going to be an honor to boast an Anatoly's suit for my wedding and in the future. Cannot recommend this tailor enough - they are a one-stop-shop for everything you need in one. Don't waste your time exploring other vendors - start with Anatoly's and you won't be disappointed.
  • Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 06/26/2021

No better place for a suit in the Bay!

My husband bought a suit for our wedding at Anatoly's. It was a fantastic experience start to finish. A fully custom suit was not in our budget; however, Kirill helped us select a ready-made suit and made so many excellent alterations (including an amazing lining) that it feels custom! Excellent communication, perfect (and timely) tailoring, plus helpful (but not pushy) styling suggestions. We'll be back for future suits and alterations!
  • Pete
    Pete T. Married on 06/06/2021

Professional and Stylish

I initially went in just to get some measurements for a custom suit being made elsewhere, and was so impressed with their quality of service that I decided to go with Anatoly's for everything else related to my outfit, including a fitted shirt, custom shoes, and the alterations on my suit. They politely made suggestions on style when requested, and were incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the process. I imagine they would have done a great job on my suit if my other experiences there were any indication. I'l definitely go back there for my next suit or any additional alterations. Thanks K and team!
    Kyle Married on 05/31/2021

Real style

Old-school sensibilities with new school looks. Their personal service is great in a world full of digital interactions. Highly recommended!!!
    Duncan M. Married on 05/22/2021

Anatoly and Kirril are an incredible combo!

I’m a large person to say the least. I’ve always had a hard time finding suits that fit me either because of my height or build, but after a rec from a friend I went to Anatolys for my first custom suit. From talking through the options and how to get the best value for what I was looking for (Kirril is an expert here helping decide on what’s most important) to understanding what was important for me in how I felt look it truly was a different experience from anything I’ve done before. Now I’ve got three suits, two sport coats, and multiple custom shirts just a few years later the team at Anatoly’s makes it easy to keep coming back. I’ve turned on friends and family and they’ve all walked away with the same experience. True gem of a store in Oakland, great coffee next door if you’re needing a pick up and awesome restaurants all around. I make a day of it and come from across the Bay rather than go anywhere else.
  • F
    Fitzgerald N. Married on 05/01/2021

This is service! This is quality!

I could not thank K and the rest of the company what they have done for me. I unfortunately did not buy my full tuxedo from them, but they did everything and anything I wanted. I will be giving them all my future services for any custom suits/tuxedos. I also plan to purchase a pair of custom dress shoes soon!

Now to what was done. I wanted custom inner jacket lining, which I’ve called around and Anatoly’s was the only or if very few shops around the Bay Area that did any kind of work like that. I got my jacket and pants fitted to my liking. I did purchase my white dress shirt from the company, and had it custom for my body type.

Again, I cannot thank K and Anatoly’s enough for making my wedding tuxedo as perfect as it was. Service was amazing and beyond. Anatoly’s service has so much passion and realness behind every detail and craft. The company makes you feel welcomed, and they make you feel a part of their family business. Much love
    John S. Married on 01/23/2021

The Best There Is

You will not find a better tailor than Anatoly’s, so stop looking and just go here! Kirill will take amazing care of you and ensure you have a world-class experience.
  • Omar
    Omar C. Married on 12/19/2020

Absolute Perfection!

I mainly worked with Kay but interacted with a few other employees at Anatoly's, they were all fantastic. I've never owned a custom suit before and came in on a whim, no appointment, when suit shopping for my wedding. The team was so kind and accommodating, they treated me like family despite me being a complete novice to suit shopping. I was so impressed that I ordered my custom suit that same first day that I walked in. They presented me with every option imaginable and I struck the perfect balance between recommending things and leaving me to execute my vision. I've never been more excited about a piece of clothing and the end results were perfect. I'm already looking forward to my next suit!
  • Jackson
    Jackson S. Married on 09/24/2020

Best Tailor in Oakland- Period.

Anatoly's is not only the best place to get your wedding suit, they're the best for your shirt, shoes, tie- really anything you need for the big day. Beyond that, their service, professionalism, and genuine care for their clients will have you coming back for all your tailoring needs.

Anatoly, K, and the whole team take genuine pride in their work, and it shows. You'll have the best suit in your closet for years to come. Do yourself a favor, keep it simple, and go to Anatoly's.