San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About An Angel's Creation

Weddings, Quinceañeras & Sweet 16's.

An Angel's Creation provides you with today's up to date sound & lighting equipment catered to the size of your event. Mixing current and traditional music on two turntables using Serato DJ software. Any genre of music can be requested to personalize and make your party a memorable experience. After submitting your inquiry you will be given a price quote based on event details with the option of customizing or selecting from one of our packages. Uplighting & custom gobo/monogram are available as an upgrade to any package. An Angel’s Creation looks forward to meeting with our future clients to help you coordinate and can go over planning your event. An Angel's Creation strives to be the best entertainment value throughout San Diego County and can handle any situation with the greatest professionalism. Leaving you with peace of mind to sit back, relax, and socialize.

Angel Huerta

Wedding reception
Wedding reception
Wedding party
Wedding party
san diego museum of arts
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Wedding DJ
Wedding DJ
a329acb5e785f6cf 1443466622882 ceremony bahia

37 Reviews for An Angel's Creation

Bianca · Married on 12/09/2017

Contracted An Angel's Creation for my daughter’s Sweet 16, Were very professional came early to set up & made the party, All I heard we’re get comments from my guest on the music & lighting. Angel was very professional making sure all my request were complete & meet up with me & my daughter prior to her event which made everything very smooth. I will definitely be using there services for my future events, Thank U for everything & making my daughter’s special day fun with your music, lights & monogram am very happy with there services don’t waste your time with others An Angel's Creation has everything u need. If there was a rating for 5 stars ⭐️ & a plus he sure gets it!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️

Sent on 12/27/2017

DALILA · Married on 01/28/2017

My sister works for the wedding industry and she always says "the DJ makes the wedding". So knowing that, we couldn't disappoint her and we had to find the best DJ. As we searched for a DJ for countless days and hours, An Angel's Creation, was recommended to us by a close friend. I said "is he the one that played at your birthday party?" And yes, he was. I remember that party because I danced all night! So we hired Angel for our wedding reception. We could not have been happier. He did an amazing job! Not only was he a professional, he was nice and on time. He had an amazing MC, beautiful lighting and a fabulous sound system. He played every song we requested, he transitioned songs so smoothly. He kept everyone moving. We had a blast and we couldn't have had this much fun with someone else. My sister gave us her approval and I know she will be recommending him as well. Thank you so much! We are glad to have had you as our DJ and you will be the first we call for future events.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2016

An Angels Creation DJ was awesome! Angel played every song we requested at our wedding night! He kept the dance floor packed with happy guests! He was always easy to get a hold of during our wedding planning and was professional at all times! Totally recommend him for every occasion!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

An Angel's Creation FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Solace Weddings