Richardson, TX 75082 Map · Phone number

About Amy M. Bridal Beauty

At Amy M. Bridal Beauty, I strive to make your wedding day look perfect! Serving the DFW and surrounding areas with on location wedding hair and makeup, I am here to provide brides their perect wedding look!

img0787
ae30139a30804520 image
ktwed0929

53 Reviews for Amy M. Bridal Beauty

Sheri · Married on 04/21/2017

Amy was AWESOME! After a mini disaster I had with another vendor, I was so thankful to find Amy. She is very responsive and quick to get things done. Super down to earth and easy to work with. I felt completely comfortable telling her things I wanted to be different after the trial run. About a week before the wedding, I wanted to change my hair style a bit and Amy agreed to give me another trial run the day before the wedding! She nailed it too! I wish I could post pictures. I have a pretty substantial tattoo on my back that she covered. You can't even tell it was there! I felt picture perfect beautiful after Amy was done. What more could a gal ask for on her wedding day?!?

Sent on 05/03/2017

Courtney · Married on 12/18/2016

Amy and I went to college together and so, through Facebook, I was able to see her career as a hair and makeup artist. When I became engaged and began booking vendors, I knew that I wanted Amy as part of my team! Not only did Amy do my hair and makeup trial and bridal portraits, she and her assistant also drove from Plano to Royse City for my wedding. As a gift I paid for each of my seven bridesmaids to have their hair professionally done and a majority of them also chose to have their makeup done; Amy M and her team spent the morning and afternoon doing hair and make-up for a total of EIGHT girls.

During this time, she and her assistant were communicative, friendly and genuinely excited to be a part of my wedding. When they were done, we all looked STUNNING. Amy has a very special talent - she takes your natural beauty and dials it up to eleven. When I looked in the mirror, I didn't see a stranger - I saw the very best, most glamorous version of myself.

If in doubt, schedule a trial - I can promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Emily · Married on 12/17/2016

Amy and her team were fabulous! Got everyone done earlier than expected and everyone looked wonderful!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Amy M. Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair