Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number

About Gini's Bridal Makeup

When I was planning my wedding, I realized that I actually enjoyed being personally involved in the entire bridal process and felt that career in the wedding and bridal industry would be right for me. I had initially thought to become a wedding planner, but soon realized that it would be quite difficult without access to the right resources. I have always enjoyed doing my own makeup and have received many compliments on my taste in beauty and makeup styles. Thus, I felt it was only natural that I become a makeup and hair artist to help bring out and enhance the beauty within all women.

I love makeup and love creating a special and unique look for each woman to be more beautiful than they could have imagined. I do bridal makeup, as well as makeup and styling for formal occasions, personal events, and parties. I am good at creating and helping people find their own style, by enhancing their aesthetic features and simultaneously minimizing any flaws. My makeup and hair style creates a look that is naturally simple yet flawlessly elegant.

This is what inspired me to be a makeup and hair artist. I use only the finest quality hair and makeup products for my clients and strive to create a personal and unique look for each woman who steps into my makeup studio. Thank you for visiting my website, and to my husband, for his support in helping me do what I love most.

114655749902892890611983923585n horz
dsc04403
dsc4573 hor

6 Reviews for Gini's Bridal Makeup

jenny · Married on 11/16/2013

I was very happy with Gini's makeup service. She is very responsible and she can rememebr all the details we've been discussed to achieve my desired look. I looked gorgeous as well as my bridal party on my wedding day. Gini has a sense of beauty also executes a variety of styles that will make you look perect on your big day! highly recommend !

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • Y

YANG · Married on 11/11/2013

Gini is very nice. The makeup is very fit for me. She owns a warm and sweet studio. I recommend her to my friend.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Kaman · Married on 11/09/2013

Thank you Gini for making me feel pretty on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/12/2013