Anna, TX 75409 Map · Phone number

Amy Lacey Weddings 1
Amy Lacey Weddings 2

Christina Vaughn · Getting married on 03/20/2020

The Best of the best!

Amy has been such a joy to work with so far and she goes above and beyond for her brides. I cannot wait for the big day!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jade

Jade Randle Erck · Married on 02/16/2019

Zero Stress on Wedding Day

Amy was my coordinator for my wedding in May 2018. I thought she was wonderful then, but it wasn't until I was recently a bridesmaid in a different wedding that I truly appreciated how great of a job she did for me on my big day. This wedding I was in had 4-5 people on the coordinating/planning team and I swear Amy was twice as good. Seeing how they handled situations compared to how Amy did was extremely eye opening as to how well she does her job. They were stressing me out by bringing things to the bride's attention that just needed to be handled and not brought up an hour before guests arrived... I legit had basically zero stress the day of my wedding and I know a lot of that was because Amy just took care of things for me or asked my mom, MIL or bridesmaids for help if needed, not me. I already wrote a positive review for Amy a few weeks after my own wedding last year, but now that I'm on the other side and have seen other coordinators in action, it just makes me appreciate her even more. Thank you again, Amy!!! (see attached photo of me stuffing my face with pizza, stress-free before the ceremony as proof)

Amy Lacey Weddings 3
    Amy Lacey Weddings 4
    Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Fullingim · Married on 02/16/2019

Hire Amy - It's the best decision you will make!

Where do I start with Amy.... I would have been a stressed out mess on may wedding day if it wasn't for her by my side. She was the first person there and the last person to leave. While she is there she truly handles EVERYTHING. I'm a control freak so that was hard for me but what's cool is Amy lets you do as much or as little as you want and she handles the rest behind the scenes. I'm honestly not even going to pretend to know everything she did on my wedding day but it was SO MUCH so I will just share a few examples. Our wedding day was freezing cold and it was my dream to have an outdoor wedding. Early that afternoon my now husband pulled me aside and asked if we could move it inside because some of his family thought it was too cold outside. I was pretty upset by this and shared it with Amy. Within minutes she had talked to my husband and convinced him to do an outdoor wedding. She's literally like your best friend on the day of, always checking on you and making sure you are okay while also handling all of the vendors and everything else that's going on. A second example is at noon my husband decided that he wanted to have coffee and hot chocolate at our wedding. Within 15 minutes she had found and booked us a coffee and hot chocolate bar and they were there setting up within a couple of hours. I didn't have to communicate with any of my vendors day of unless I wanted to, as she did all of this for me. During the wedding and reception she makes sure everything runs seamlessly. We reused a lot of our ceremony flowers in the reception area and she moved and rearranged these for us during cocktail hour and they looked phenomenal. At one point during the reception I was dancing and I looked over and she was holding one of my family member's babies so that the family member could enjoy some dancing. She is professional yet personable. I truly felt like Amy was a member of my family on my wedding day. If you don't have a coordinator - hire Amy! If you hire anyone else you are making a mistake!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amy Lacey Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Anna, 75409 See on map