Amy Lacey Weddings Reviews

31 Reviews for Amy Lacey Weddings

31 Amy Lacey Weddings Reviews

Rod S · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Wedding Planner

Picking Amy to be our coordinator was a wonderful decision for my daughter’s wedding. She was so organized and prepared. But the thing that put Amy on another level is her level of caring. She met with us and attended meetings with other vendors on at least 5 occasions. It felt like she was a part of our family by time the wedding came. She was so focused on making sure all the parts came together while keeping all of us in the loop as things came up.

Amanda Schrank · Married on 10/20/2018

Made My Life Easy

Amy was absolutely amazing. From the beginning, she was available to meet with me as much as I needed around my crazy schedule and had tons of free rental options for me to use day of. She was the real hero the day of the wedding when we had problems with my caterer. I honestly didn’t even know there was a problem until my parents told me about it after – that’s how good she is! She was also hands on helping set up the tables and decorations and stayed after to help clean up. I could not recommend her more!

Brittney · Married on 10/12/2018

Everyone needs an Amy on their big day

Amy helped make my big day perfect. She helped me keep all my vendors on the same page days before the wedding and on the day of. She is full of energy with a great smile to match. If you’re looking for someone to help keep your big day running smoothly she is your girl.

Gail · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough about Amy Lacey! My daughter Jade decided to get married at the Springs in McKinney(which is a fabulous venue), but since she lives in Irving and I live in Austin, we knew that there would be problems if we didn't find someone to help with the details. Amy was by far and away an amazing wedding planner, and she went above and beyond to help Jade have the most fabulous wedding. From helping to find vendors, to helping set up, to keeping everything on a tight timeline, Amy was so professional. We didn't stress about anything... she had everything covered. Amy has a very laid back attitude and a great sense of humor, so she's very easy to work with. She kept all the bridesmaids and the bride in good cheer as she herded them through their paces, and she worked so well with all of the other vendors (caterers, DJ, photographer, videographer, Florist). She was on top of every detail and left nothing to chance. If you want to have a beautiful, fun-filled wedding with no stress, enjoy the one planned by Amy Lacey! She's worth every penny! 6 stars out of 5!

Shea Andrews · Married on 05/20/2018

Amy lacy was absolutely amazing

The first time we met Amy we knew she was the coordinator for us. She is very down to earth and really listens to what your needs and wants are. She went out of her way to connect us with other vendors to help us decorate our special day. She is always available and was on point during our special day. She is not afraid to step in and make sure things go as planned but in a very professional and pleasant way. She was amazing behind the scenes and is very reasonably priced for all she brings to the table. There was times I had no idea what I wanted when it came to decorations or the napkins and so much more but Amy was there to help come up with Ideas that made our day even more special. Our day was more than we Could have imagined and I tell everyone It was all because of the work Amy put in. Thank you so much for all you did for us Amy you are absolutely amazing !!!!

Blaine · Married on 04/07/2018

Best coordinator ever!! Seriously, she is a life saver!!!

Clint · Married on 12/16/2017

Being a videographer, it was nice to work with a wedding coordinator who knew what she was doing, and kept things moving smoothly. Not only that, she made sure that if something on the timeline changed that we knew it right away! Fantastic woman to work with!!

~Clint Harris
    ~FlyBy Digital Media

Mary Beth · Married on 10/14/2017

It has been three months since my wedding. When people ask me if that day was everything that I had hoped it would be, my reply is "absolutely it was perfect. It would not have been so if I hadn't had Amy by my side." What an amazing professional! I truly believe wedding planning is her calling. Not only did she ensure everything ran smoothly, she was a delight to work with and so pleasant to every vendor we had employed that day. Do yourself a favor and hire this gem!

Phoebe · Married on 08/07/2017

Amy was our event coordinator for my daughter's wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her. She was amazing in every way and helped make the wedding a total success. She was there every step of the way with advice, recommendations and support. Her help on the day was invaluable, ensuring that everything ran smoothly. We love Amy and are so happy she was part of our big day.

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Amy Lacey is everything you want in a planner and more! She answered every question I had, was there for meetings I needed help with, and shared ideas. It is also a plus that she is extremely nice and energetic. I don't know what I would have done without Amy. She helped create my dream wedding. I highly recommend her.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2017

Amy was amazing to work with! I booked amy a little over a year before my wedding and from the time i signed my contract till the time my wedding was done & over with and then some I have been able to ask any questions and kinda pick her brain. She helped with things I wouldn't think i need help with and was just so amazing with everything i had questions with she always had an answer. I loved working with amy because she really is the sweetest person ever! My wedding day was hard not having my real dad there but the morning of as i cried she was the shoulder i needed to cry on and i am so thankful she was there for me! We got married may 26th and up till that point the texas heat was nice till of course the day of the wedding but amy stuck through and helped us all stick through the crazy texas heat! i am so thankful for amy's help with EVERYTHING!!!!!

Holly · Married on 03/30/2017

Amy couldn't have made our special day any better! We splurged on a day of coordinator so that we could fully enjoy our day, stress less, and remember every little special moment. She took the vision I had in my head for everything and brought it to life. She truly has an eye for what she does and she's damn good at it! Couldn't speak any more highly of her and would definitely recommend using her :)

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy Lacey was absolutely amazing and a complete blessing for us on our wedding day! She was everything I imagined and more. We could not have done it without her. I was a very DIY bride, and she took all my crazy plans and stuff and made my dreams come true! She was there early and stayed late. Absolutely everything was perfect! I cannot recommend her enough! She's the best!

Shandell · Married on 10/07/2016

Amy was awesome!! She was very helpful and professional!! When my mom and I first met her she made us feel so welcome and we both knew she was the Wedding planner for us! Thank you Amy for everything!

Caroline · Married on 07/09/2016

If you're looking for a day of coordinator, I definitely recommend Amy. I can't even guess how much she did behind the scenes while it rained INSIDE my venue on my wedding day, but I know any time I turned around with my eyes wide in need of something, she was somehow magically there to make eye contact with me and make it happen. You can plan your wedding to a T but things are going to change on the fly. She made adjustments quickly and made sure my mom, bridesmaids, and I could have fun instead of worrying about it. If you're going to spend money on your wedding, invest in a coordinator to make sure you can enjoy it! Thanks, Amy!

Shelby · Married on 06/12/2016

Amy is absolutely amazing and will cover off everything you need on your wedding day. I've been to far too many weddings that have everything go wrong and you see the bride and groom and even their families stressed out beyond belief. That will not happen if you have Amy by your side :) Book early! The word is spreading :)

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2016

With receiving the opportunity to work with Amy on my wedding, I can easily say she is the Best!! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and knowledgeable coordinated! Any time something came up she knew how to handle it and had amazing recommendations and ideas! She has great experience and was so much fun to work with during planning my wedding! She made our special day stress free and took care of everything!! Don't pass up an opportunity to work with Amy!!

Lynzie · Married on 05/28/2016

Amy was an absolute joy to work with! She made our wedding absolutely perfect by honing in on the details so we didn't have to worry about anything the entire day! Even when I almost had a melt down, Amy remained calm and handled everything wonderfully! My husband swears this was THE best investment we made because not only were we stress free, but so were our parents, family, friends and wedding party! You won't be sorry for investing in this gem of a wedding planner!

Kristin · Married on 04/17/2016

Since the first meeting with I knew she was the perfect coordinator for me! I instantly felt like she was part of the family! She thinks of every detail before and after the wedding that you haven't thought of yet or would never think of. She is simply the best in the business! She makes everything so easy for the bride and family for before, during and after to be flawless! Love this girl!!

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

I had always wanted to have a day-of coordinator, because I didn't want my family having to worry about little details on the day of the wedding (like who takes the flowers from the church to the venue). I just wanted my family members to be able to enjoy the wedding and Amy 100% made this happen. She is so friendly and has a bubbly personality that makes her super easy and fun to work with. In the time before our wedding, she was there to answer any questions that my mom and I had. She attended our rehearsal and made sure that it went seamlessly. Mostly though, she was there for the day of the wedding to make sure that all of the behind the scenes things went flawlessly. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be a bride, and to not have to worry about silly little things like if the table settings will look perfect, or if the groomsmen make sure they are where they need to be on time! It was so nice to have a coordinator there at the reception. She kept us on schedule, but was flexible when things needed to happen at a different time then originally planned. I would highly recommend using Amy as your coordinator if you want to have a fun, worry-free wedding day! She is the best!

Jaime · Married on 05/23/2015

Amy is the most amazing coordinator you could ask for on your wedding day. As a bride (a control freak one at that) somehow Amy was able to manage keeping me happy by allowing me to "handle" the things that I couldn't let go of (decorating my own cake) and doing all the behind the scenes things that needed to get done. She spent 15+ hours at my venue site the day of my wedding and handled just about everything. She truly made all of my wants and desires come true - no matter how insane the request she made it happen. We did get a LOT of rain that required a site change and Amy turned a steel arch into a floral masterpiece using florals that we had on hand. She made on the fly changes and was always there when we needed her! After the ceremony she met my husband and I with a plate of appetizers and a cocktail. She constantly slid in with every tiny thing I needed whether it was a drink, a dress fix or even a fan adjusted. I felt like she was my best friend on my wedding day - she truly walks a fine line between coordinator and maid of honor. She is truly the "wedding planner" that Jennifer Lopez portrayed in the film. If you don't have anyone helping you plan the day of - CALL AMY NOW!!!! If you have someone - cancel your contract and CALL AMY NOW! Absolutely the best!!

Carrie · Married on 12/19/2014

Hands down Amy was the best decision I made in planning my wedding! I got her name off of a chat room board talking about how great she was for Day of Coordination and although I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to fit anything else into my budget after meeting with her and realizing how much she would help me I made my budget work (plus the fact that she is incredibly reasonably priced compared to others). We had a great initial meeting and I booked her, plus my DJ and photobooth the next day based off her recommendations alone. (DJ Chris Brown and Shutterbooth--both also awesome)
    After numerous texts and emails over the months of planning she was great in giving ideas and guidance to my sometimes lofty DIY goals. She confirmed with each of my vendors exact arrival and set-up times saving me lots of phone calls and coordination in addition to giving me a minute by minute plan of our rehearsal and wedding day. Set-up and breakdown after the wedding was smooth and seamless. I don't know how she got everything done (I'm guessing small magical helper elves) but isn't that the mark of a great coordinator? I highly recommend Amy for anyone looking for their own magical helper on their wedding day.

Aaron · Married on 12/05/2014

Amy was fantastic! We work with event coordinators on a regular basis and she was no doubt one of the best (if not THE best) we've ever worked with. Her poise, confidence, and humor paired with organization and control of the all facets of the wedding were nothing short of superb. Her vast experience shows in all she does and the ripple effect results in a calm over the event, venue, vendors, etc. so that the bride, groom, and guests can all relax and enjoy the day.

Lois · Married on 08/16/2014

A BIG thank you to Amy Lacey for stepping in to rescue us about 5 days before my daughters wedding! She completely pulled together a timeline, rehearsal, and decor ideas (on short notice) which enabled us to truly enjoy the evening. I would highly recommend Amy if you are planning a wedding that you want done right :)

Maria · Married on 10/26/2013

At my wedding, I felt like Amy was truly on my team the whole day. From coordinating with the DJ and vendors, to helping set up the decorations, she made sure everything ran smoothly, even when we had to re-order the night to fit in with the photographer's schedule. She even stood up for me to make sure things were happening how I wanted when my minister was being a total jerk to her during the ceremony rehearsal. She was a total rockstar all day, and we loved the surprise she left for us in the bridal suite after the wedding! Our minister sucked, our photographer sucked, but Amy was awesome!