Amy Lacey Weddings Reviews

Amy Lacey Weddings 2
  • Jade

Jade Randle Erck · Married on 02/16/2019

Zero Stress on Wedding Day

Amy was my coordinator for my wedding in May 2018. I thought she was wonderful then, but it wasn't until I was recently a bridesmaid in a different wedding that I truly appreciated how great of a job she did for me on my big day. This wedding I was in had 4-5 people on the coordinating/planning team and I swear Amy was twice as good. Seeing how they handled situations compared to how Amy did was extremely eye opening as to how well she does her job. They were stressing me out by bringing things to the bride's attention that just needed to be handled and not brought up an hour before guests arrived... I legit had basically zero stress the day of my wedding and I know a lot of that was because Amy just took care of things for me or asked my mom, MIL or bridesmaids for help if needed, not me. I already wrote a positive review for Amy a few weeks after my own wedding last year, but now that I'm on the other side and have seen other coordinators in action, it just makes me appreciate her even more. Thank you again, Amy!!! (see attached photo of me stuffing my face with pizza, stress-free before the ceremony as proof)

Amy Lacey Weddings 3
    Amy Lacey Weddings 4
  • Mallory

Mallory Fullingim · Married on 02/16/2019

Hire Amy - It's the best decision you will make!

Where do I start with Amy.... I would have been a stressed out mess on may wedding day if it wasn't for her by my side. She was the first person there and the last person to leave. While she is there she truly handles EVERYTHING. I'm a control freak so that was hard for me but what's cool is Amy lets you do as much or as little as you want and she handles the rest behind the scenes. I'm honestly not even going to pretend to know everything she did on my wedding day but it was SO MUCH so I will just share a few examples. Our wedding day was freezing cold and it was my dream to have an outdoor wedding. Early that afternoon my now husband pulled me aside and asked if we could move it inside because some of his family thought it was too cold outside. I was pretty upset by this and shared it with Amy. Within minutes she had talked to my husband and convinced him to do an outdoor wedding. She's literally like your best friend on the day of, always checking on you and making sure you are okay while also handling all of the vendors and everything else that's going on. A second example is at noon my husband decided that he wanted to have coffee and hot chocolate at our wedding. Within 15 minutes she had found and booked us a coffee and hot chocolate bar and they were there setting up within a couple of hours. I didn't have to communicate with any of my vendors day of unless I wanted to, as she did all of this for me. During the wedding and reception she makes sure everything runs seamlessly. We reused a lot of our ceremony flowers in the reception area and she moved and rearranged these for us during cocktail hour and they looked phenomenal. At one point during the reception I was dancing and I looked over and she was holding one of my family member's babies so that the family member could enjoy some dancing. She is professional yet personable. I truly felt like Amy was a member of my family on my wedding day. If you don't have a coordinator - hire Amy! If you hire anyone else you are making a mistake!!!

Katelyn Van Dyke · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Wedding Day Sanity

Amy was the best decision we ever made! Our main objective in hiring Amy was to have someone to help with the day of so that my family and friends could enjoy the wedding day with us and not worry about a thing. Man did Amy surpass this objective. I would describe our wedding day as perfect and that is all thanks to Amy's work with my vendor team. Yes, there were hiccups on our wedding day but my husband and I did not know about a single one until after we were back from our honeymoon - praise be to Jesus (and amy!). Amy met with us numerous times to touch base on how things were going leading up to the wedding and making sure she was learning and understanding our vision, as well as helping to make sure we had thought of all the details. On the day of she used that information and her conversations with the vendors, to help set up the perfect space, and to make the event run so smoothly. To top it off our rehearsal the day before was absolutely perfect - it was quick, organized, and everyone was prepared for the wedding!

Rod S · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Wedding Planner

Picking Amy to be our coordinator was a wonderful decision for my daughter’s wedding. She was so organized and prepared. But the thing that put Amy on another level is her level of caring. She met with us and attended meetings with other vendors on at least 5 occasions. It felt like she was a part of our family by time the wedding came. She was so focused on making sure all the parts came together while keeping all of us in the loop as things came up.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Amanda Schrank · Married on 10/20/2018

Made My Life Easy

Amy was absolutely amazing. From the beginning, she was available to meet with me as much as I needed around my crazy schedule and had tons of free rental options for me to use day of. She was the real hero the day of the wedding when we had problems with my caterer. I honestly didn’t even know there was a problem until my parents told me about it after – that’s how good she is! She was also hands on helping set up the tables and decorations and stayed after to help clean up. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/12/2018

Everyone needs an Amy on their big day

Amy helped make my big day perfect. She helped me keep all my vendors on the same page days before the wedding and on the day of. She is full of energy with a great smile to match. If you’re looking for someone to help keep your big day running smoothly she is your girl.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Gail · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough about Amy Lacey! My daughter Jade decided to get married at the Springs in McKinney(which is a fabulous venue), but since she lives in Irving and I live in Austin, we knew that there would be problems if we didn't find someone to help with the details. Amy was by far and away an amazing wedding planner, and she went above and beyond to help Jade have the most fabulous wedding. From helping to find vendors, to helping set up, to keeping everything on a tight timeline, Amy was so professional. We didn't stress about anything... she had everything covered. Amy has a very laid back attitude and a great sense of humor, so she's very easy to work with. She kept all the bridesmaids and the bride in good cheer as she herded them through their paces, and she worked so well with all of the other vendors (caterers, DJ, photographer, videographer, Florist). She was on top of every detail and left nothing to chance. If you want to have a beautiful, fun-filled wedding with no stress, enjoy the one planned by Amy Lacey! She's worth every penny! 6 stars out of 5!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Shea Andrews · Married on 05/20/2018

Amy lacy was absolutely amazing

The first time we met Amy we knew she was the coordinator for us. She is very down to earth and really listens to what your needs and wants are. She went out of her way to connect us with other vendors to help us decorate our special day. She is always available and was on point during our special day. She is not afraid to step in and make sure things go as planned but in a very professional and pleasant way. She was amazing behind the scenes and is very reasonably priced for all she brings to the table. There was times I had no idea what I wanted when it came to decorations or the napkins and so much more but Amy was there to help come up with Ideas that made our day even more special. Our day was more than we Could have imagined and I tell everyone It was all because of the work Amy put in. Thank you so much for all you did for us Amy you are absolutely amazing !!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

Amy makes the day go smoothly!

I highly recommend Amy! She is a great coordinator and makes your wedding day stress free. She kept all of the vendors on the same page and they all were aware of what was happening on the timeline. She also arrived at the venue at 8:00am because I had a lot of girls getting hair and make up and had to start early and to help us rehearse since we didn't have time to do it on Friday. She stayed with us throughout the entire day until 11:00pm. I could not thank her enough for being there from start to finish. She also helped to set up the table place cards and bustle my dress. She was there to help with all the details that go on behind the scenes. She does whatever she can to make your day easy. She is very responsive and even left her phone number for my bridesmaids in case she was somewhere else in the venue and they needed to contact her.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Blaine · Married on 04/07/2018

Best coordinator ever!! Seriously, she is a life saver!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Clint · Married on 12/16/2017

Being a videographer, it was nice to work with a wedding coordinator who knew what she was doing, and kept things moving smoothly. Not only that, she made sure that if something on the timeline changed that we knew it right away! Fantastic woman to work with!!

~Clint Harris
    ~FlyBy Digital Media

Sent on 01/11/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 10/14/2017

It has been three months since my wedding. When people ask me if that day was everything that I had hoped it would be, my reply is "absolutely it was perfect. It would not have been so if I hadn't had Amy by my side." What an amazing professional! I truly believe wedding planning is her calling. Not only did she ensure everything ran smoothly, she was a delight to work with and so pleasant to every vendor we had employed that day. Do yourself a favor and hire this gem!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Phoebe · Married on 08/07/2017

Amy was our event coordinator for my daughter's wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her. She was amazing in every way and helped make the wedding a total success. She was there every step of the way with advice, recommendations and support. Her help on the day was invaluable, ensuring that everything ran smoothly. We love Amy and are so happy she was part of our big day.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Amy Lacey is everything you want in a planner and more! She answered every question I had, was there for meetings I needed help with, and shared ideas. It is also a plus that she is extremely nice and energetic. I don't know what I would have done without Amy. She helped create my dream wedding. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2017

Amy was amazing to work with! I booked amy a little over a year before my wedding and from the time i signed my contract till the time my wedding was done & over with and then some I have been able to ask any questions and kinda pick her brain. She helped with things I wouldn't think i need help with and was just so amazing with everything i had questions with she always had an answer. I loved working with amy because she really is the sweetest person ever! My wedding day was hard not having my real dad there but the morning of as i cried she was the shoulder i needed to cry on and i am so thankful she was there for me! We got married may 26th and up till that point the texas heat was nice till of course the day of the wedding but amy stuck through and helped us all stick through the crazy texas heat! i am so thankful for amy's help with EVERYTHING!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Holly · Married on 03/30/2017

Amy couldn't have made our special day any better! We splurged on a day of coordinator so that we could fully enjoy our day, stress less, and remember every little special moment. She took the vision I had in my head for everything and brought it to life. She truly has an eye for what she does and she's damn good at it! Couldn't speak any more highly of her and would definitely recommend using her :)

Sent on 04/28/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy Lacey was absolutely amazing and a complete blessing for us on our wedding day! She was everything I imagined and more. We could not have done it without her. I was a very DIY bride, and she took all my crazy plans and stuff and made my dreams come true! She was there early and stayed late. Absolutely everything was perfect! I cannot recommend her enough! She's the best!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Shandell · Married on 10/07/2016

Amy was awesome!! She was very helpful and professional!! When my mom and I first met her she made us feel so welcome and we both knew she was the Wedding planner for us! Thank you Amy for everything!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Caroline · Married on 07/09/2016

If you're looking for a day of coordinator, I definitely recommend Amy. I can't even guess how much she did behind the scenes while it rained INSIDE my venue on my wedding day, but I know any time I turned around with my eyes wide in need of something, she was somehow magically there to make eye contact with me and make it happen. You can plan your wedding to a T but things are going to change on the fly. She made adjustments quickly and made sure my mom, bridesmaids, and I could have fun instead of worrying about it. If you're going to spend money on your wedding, invest in a coordinator to make sure you can enjoy it! Thanks, Amy!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/12/2016

Amy is absolutely amazing and will cover off everything you need on your wedding day. I've been to far too many weddings that have everything go wrong and you see the bride and groom and even their families stressed out beyond belief. That will not happen if you have Amy by your side :) Book early! The word is spreading :)

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2016

With receiving the opportunity to work with Amy on my wedding, I can easily say she is the Best!! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and knowledgeable coordinated! Any time something came up she knew how to handle it and had amazing recommendations and ideas! She has great experience and was so much fun to work with during planning my wedding! She made our special day stress free and took care of everything!! Don't pass up an opportunity to work with Amy!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lynzie · Married on 05/28/2016

Amy was an absolute joy to work with! She made our wedding absolutely perfect by honing in on the details so we didn't have to worry about anything the entire day! Even when I almost had a melt down, Amy remained calm and handled everything wonderfully! My husband swears this was THE best investment we made because not only were we stress free, but so were our parents, family, friends and wedding party! You won't be sorry for investing in this gem of a wedding planner!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/17/2016

Since the first meeting with I knew she was the perfect coordinator for me! I instantly felt like she was part of the family! She thinks of every detail before and after the wedding that you haven't thought of yet or would never think of. She is simply the best in the business! She makes everything so easy for the bride and family for before, during and after to be flawless! Love this girl!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

I had always wanted to have a day-of coordinator, because I didn't want my family having to worry about little details on the day of the wedding (like who takes the flowers from the church to the venue). I just wanted my family members to be able to enjoy the wedding and Amy 100% made this happen. She is so friendly and has a bubbly personality that makes her super easy and fun to work with. In the time before our wedding, she was there to answer any questions that my mom and I had. She attended our rehearsal and made sure that it went seamlessly. Mostly though, she was there for the day of the wedding to make sure that all of the behind the scenes things went flawlessly. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be a bride, and to not have to worry about silly little things like if the table settings will look perfect, or if the groomsmen make sure they are where they need to be on time! It was so nice to have a coordinator there at the reception. She kept us on schedule, but was flexible when things needed to happen at a different time then originally planned. I would highly recommend using Amy as your coordinator if you want to have a fun, worry-free wedding day! She is the best!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jaime · Married on 05/23/2015

Amy is the most amazing coordinator you could ask for on your wedding day. As a bride (a control freak one at that) somehow Amy was able to manage keeping me happy by allowing me to "handle" the things that I couldn't let go of (decorating my own cake) and doing all the behind the scenes things that needed to get done. She spent 15+ hours at my venue site the day of my wedding and handled just about everything. She truly made all of my wants and desires come true - no matter how insane the request she made it happen. We did get a LOT of rain that required a site change and Amy turned a steel arch into a floral masterpiece using florals that we had on hand. She made on the fly changes and was always there when we needed her! After the ceremony she met my husband and I with a plate of appetizers and a cocktail. She constantly slid in with every tiny thing I needed whether it was a drink, a dress fix or even a fan adjusted. I felt like she was my best friend on my wedding day - she truly walks a fine line between coordinator and maid of honor. She is truly the "wedding planner" that Jennifer Lopez portrayed in the film. If you don't have anyone helping you plan the day of - CALL AMY NOW!!!! If you have someone - cancel your contract and CALL AMY NOW! Absolutely the best!!

Sent on 05/30/2015