Amy and Hyatt Studio

About Amy and Hyatt Studio

Your Story, 1000 Words at a Time

Husband & wife team.

Weddings- Elopements - Engagements - Proposals - Portraits

We like to take candid pictures of happy people. Our clients are from Southern California.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (4)
Second Shooter (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)

WOW! So happy I met Hyatt and extremely happy with my wedding pictures! He did a great job making sure we had no concerns on our big day, and his response time is amazing! He worked very well with the other vendors, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hyatt!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Malinda, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A+H were absolutely amazing. They exceeded all of my expectations and some!! I don’t even know where to begin...from the very first conversation prior to booking, to the very end when I received my proofs...they were unbelievable! Wedding planning can be so tedious and intimidating, but these guys were professional yet really darn to earth. It made this process so relaxing. Never once did I feel like I was shopping for a vendor, bu instead...just them getting to know my fiancé (husband now) and me. And it really showed in my photos! Hyatt really captured “us.” I feel like I could see genuine emotion, which is exactly what I wanted and not a bunch of posed shots. Best of all...they were even under my budget! Who doesn’t love that?! Give them a chance...you won’t regret it. =)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jane, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hyatt is an amazing photographer and we were so happy we chose him and Amy for our wedding. They were able to handle all of our requests and our pictures came out amazing (seriously, some really really awesome shots). We loved that all the small details of our wedding were captured, despite the fact we barely noticed Hyatt during the cocktail hour and dinner. Highly recommend - we couldn't have imagined a better experience.

Profile Picture Naveed, 4/29/17, 1 Review