25 Reviews for Amy and Hyatt Studio

Engagement Shoot (3)
Second Shooter (2)
High-Res Images (2)
24 Amy and Hyatt Studio Reviews

We met Hyatt at one of the bridal shows we attended. So far we only had him take our engagement photos but the whole process ran smoothly from choosing our location to booking the date and time with Amy. The day of the shoot went by fast, Hyatt showed up on time, was very professional to work with and took some excellent shots of my fiancé and I just being our natural selves. Photos came to us to view online 2 weeks from the shoot and had no issues with opening the files. Would recommend Amy and Hyatt!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I first met Amy and Hyatt at a wedding expo in Anaheim. Out of dozens of vendors, they really stood out to me for being so humble and sweet. They were friendly and approachable and I didn't feel any pressure or like I was being given a pushy sales pitch. I entered a drawing for a free engagement shoot, and not long after, I received and email that I had won! Hyatt was great at offering suggestions for sites to shoot at, and was really excited about my crazy idea to do Wolfman themed photos! The whole experience was so fun and personalized. Our pictures turned out AMAZING. I got so many compliments. Amy and Hyatt are wonderful to work with and talented photographers to boot. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt are extremely personable, professional and respectful. We met them at a wedding convention and they did our engagement photos for us. They were nice enough to recommend several locations that fit the style we were looking for and were extremely responsive throughout the process. The photo session itself was laid back and comfortable. Hyatt was very professional and gave us enough direction while still being very friendly and easy to talk to. We got our photos sent to us promptly and the quality was excellent, giving us quite a few options for save the dates/invitations. My fiance and I highly recommend them as photographers for both the quality of the work and how easy it was to communicate with them both via email and in person.

Profile Picture Gary, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hyatt gave us options for locations for our photo shoot and the one we chose was gorgeous as I'm sure the others were too. He had lots of good ideas for fun and romantic poses and the photos turned out great. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Ed, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful job they did! We couldn't be happier with the results of our photographs. Professional and creative, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Essa, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt are extremely talented and amazing to work with! I met them at the Premier Bridal show in Anaheim (and I actually won a door prize - Engagement Shoot - long story short, Hyatt ended up being at our wedding due to the short timing we had...), and even though, I only had about 3 months till my wedding, they made it so easy to work with them, and we all made it happen! My wedding was at the Safari Park in San Diego, and the pictures were absolutely stunning!!! Hyatt was there that day, and he did EVERYTHING I asked, in regards to what type of photos we wanted. Once we got the beautiful USB, I seriously remembered every second of that day, due to the images he took! I can not express how pleased and happy we are still, to this day! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!
THANK YOU AMY AND HYATT!

Photos
Profile Picture Christina, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Amy and Hyatt were beyond what we wanted in our wedding photographers. They were able to capture the moment of our wedding that we want to hold onto forever. I would recommend these two to anyone!

Profile Picture Elyse, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW! So happy I met Hyatt and extremely happy with my wedding pictures! He did a great job making sure we had no concerns on our big day, and his response time is amazing! He worked very well with the other vendors, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hyatt!!!

Profile Picture Malinda, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A+H were absolutely amazing. They exceeded all of my expectations and some!! I don’t even know where to begin...from the very first conversation prior to booking, to the very end when I received my proofs...they were unbelievable! Wedding planning can be so tedious and intimidating, but these guys were professional yet really darn to earth. It made this process so relaxing. Never once did I feel like I was shopping for a vendor, bu instead...just them getting to know my fiancé (husband now) and me. And it really showed in my photos! Hyatt really captured “us.” I feel like I could see genuine emotion, which is exactly what I wanted and not a bunch of posed shots. Best of all...they were even under my budget! Who doesn’t love that?! Give them a chance...you won’t regret it. =)

Profile Picture Jane, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hyatt is an amazing photographer and we were so happy we chose him and Amy for our wedding. They were able to handle all of our requests and our pictures came out amazing (seriously, some really really awesome shots). We loved that all the small details of our wedding were captured, despite the fact we barely noticed Hyatt during the cocktail hour and dinner. Highly recommend - we couldn't have imagined a better experience.

Profile Picture Naveed, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After contacting several photographers to capture my surprise proposal on short notice, Amy & Hyatt stood out with their exceptional customer service. Prior to the engagement, they provided thoughtful feedback on proposal sites and logistics which was especially helpful for an out-of-towner. Over a series of phone calls, Hyatt assisted in planning the perfect proposal. On the day of, my now-fiancee and I were an HOUR late due to traffic (what's new?), but Amy & Hyatt waited graciously assuring me that this was our time. Even after our proposal, Amy & Hyatt stayed over time to shoot creative, well-staged photos. This was a day we will never forget for the rest of our lives, and Amy & Hyatt were such an integral part of our unforgettable day. I highly recommend them and hope to use them again for future shoots!

Profile Picture Anand, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt are very approachable and professional. The pricing is very reasonable as well. On our originally scheduled date of photoshoot, the weather was very gloomy. They were very helpful in rescheduling and suggested a great day for it! The end products were stunning images that our family and friends adore!

Profile Picture User7682227, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I had an engagement shoot with Hyatt in Washington DC. He was easy to work with and accommodating of our desire for direction without making us look just like everyone else. He took a lot of care setting up great shots. He delivered quickly and offered great value for money. Thanks Hyatt

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt were a pleasure to work with for our wedding day! Their prices are VERY reasonable and their services were professional. The photos turned out beautiful and were sent to us in a timely manner. Couldn't ask for anything better!

Profile Picture Jane, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A++ Service!! Hyatt and Amy were so easy to work with from prenup pictorial to the actual wedding day. They were able to execute my vision.

Profile Picture Aileen, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Amy and Hyatt. I was in a panic because my original photographer cancelled. I found this GOD sent couple on Craigslist. Their exceptional customer service far exceeded what I was expecting. The duo spent time before our big day to go over what we wanted. The day of my wedding was filed with chaos but not from these two. They were on time and jumped in the middle of the chaos effortlessly. So many of my guest refered to Amy as a ninja becuse she went above and beyond to get the shot. We were blown away with the quality of photos that we received. I could rave and sing their prasises all day. They are professional, patient, flexible and reasonably priced. I appreciate all that they did to make sure that my now husband and I will have amazing memories forever. Thanks Amy and Hyatt ??????

Profile Picture Demetria, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very flexible and willing to go the extra mile to get the shots we wanted! We used one of the photos for our save the dates and got many compliments

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt were a pleasure to work with! Very professional, responsive, and creative. They truly enjoy what they do and want you to be extremely satisfied with your pictures.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Amy and Hyatt were awesome! They always responded to our emails quickly and answered all of our questions. They did our engagement and wedding pictures and were so easy to work with. They will give you ideas but are also open to your ideas and they were never pushy. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We first reached out to Amy and Hyatt to shoot our engagement photos. They accepted and graciously met us on a chilly Super Bowl Sunday afternoon. We had a blast that day - they were both incredibly professional, humorous, and suggested several great stances that the camera would love! Our wedding was six months later and we weren't sure at the time if we would be married in Virginia or if we would have relocated by then. As things happened, we did get married in VA and as soon as we knew that.....we immediately reached out to Amy and Hyatt to shoot our wedding. We were thrilled they were able to do it because we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be with us that day to capture those unforgettable moments. Once again, Amy and Hyatt went above and beyond, delivering outstanding service. Their photos are professional, artistic, and amazing....just like the two of them.
We highly recommend these Amy and Hyatt Studios.
Thanks Amy and Hyatt!!
- Zack and Lauren

Profile Picture zack, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt were our photographers for our daughter's Sweet 16 and they were very professional, attentive and creative. Literally, when we got our pictures it was like we re-lived the entire party. They paid very close attention to the little details and got so many awesome candid photos. They are also very sweet and courteous people. They will be hired for all our future events and recommended to all our family and friends.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I asked my recently married friend if she had any advice as my (now) husband and I began planning our wedding, she said "create an email address used just for wedding stuff and make sure you get along with your photographers. They're going to be following you around all day so you better like them." When we came across Amy & Hyatt through Craigslist, we liked the looks of their posted pictures but we weren't sold. I e-mailed them saying how we do want some posed pictures but we more so looked forward to seeing the candid pictures from our wedding day - the moments that we didn't get a chance to see ourselves. They quickly responded with some pictures from their portfolio that aligned more with what we were looking for - we were in love!!! After that, the next thing we knew we had to do was meet them as per my friends advice. We didn't plan on doing an engagement session, but figured it would be a good opportunity to make sure we wouldn't mind being followed around by them all day. They were great. They have a fun sense of humor together and made us feel really comfortable - which was impressive since I was expecting to feel totally awkward during a photoshoot.

The wedding day went even better. We had our venue for the entire weekend so our reception was longer than most. We didn't want to cut picture opportunities short so we asked them to be there for 9 hours - not a short day! They were super accommodating and there were no issues. Budget was definitely a concern for us but Hyatt and Amy's affordable cost made this timeline possible. The pictures turned out amazing. Hyatt asked for a list of photos we specifically wanted and once we got those taken we barely even noticed they were there (in a good way!). We spent our day the way we wanted to and Hyatt and Amy were there to capture every moment of it. If we had to choose again, we'd choose them every time.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy and Hyatt photographed our wedding this past April, and we could not be happier with their excellent attention to detail and service. They over-delivered on their promises and really listened to our individual needs on what we were looking for. They were an unbeatable value and I would recommend them without hesitation!! Thanks again for your creativity and exceptional service! Dan and Rina

Profile Picture Dan, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We truly enjoyed working with Hyatt and Amy on our court wedding photo shoot with a portraiture at the Anderson House afterwards. We have not worked with professional photographers before, but after having gone through the experience, we now understand the importance of having a photographer who is a good communicator, a visionary, and has plenty of patience and people skills. Hyatt definitely hit all these marks and was super fun to work with. Not only was he easy to work with, non-intimidating, and open to ideas, he also went the extra mile to get us photos before the due date for our personal needs.

The only shortcoming was that because Hyatt and Amy are just starting out, they were limited in their equipment for certain types of shoots. However, with time and some advanced planning, I'm sure these limitations could have been overcome.

We would definitely turn to Amy and Hyatt again for photography services in the future.

Profile Picture Yanmin, 4/24/16, 1 Review