About Ampd Photography

WV Wedding Photographer

I absolutely LOVE what I do and I'm honored every single time a couple chooses me to capture their wedding day. Seeing the bride laughing and crying, reliving the day all over again as she views her wedding images... priceless. My style is a mixture of Contemporary & Photojournalism with a bit of edge thrown in. To view more of my work visit my website & blog at www.ampdphoto.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow Ampd Photography on

12 Reviews for Ampd Photography

We loved Donna and were so pleased with all of the pictures!

Profile Picture Shari, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved Donna's work. She captured every moment of our wedding with her lens. Every time I go back through the pictures, I feel like I get the chance to experience the most beautiful day of my life over again. She captured moments that I had missed throughout the night, and she was sure to capture the most important moments with the man I get to spend the rest of my life with. I would highly recommend Donna for engagement pictures and wedding pictures. You will not be disappointed with the final product.

Profile Picture Darby, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I had to choose two words to describe Donna I would have to use Amazing and Selfless. The pictures we received were truly outstanding. She captured so many of the small details that probably would have been forgotten and the expressions of the guests were amazing. Every time I look at our pictures, I see something new in them and am reminded of that wonderful day. Our bride and groom lived out of town and could only be in town a few times before the wedding. She was always quick to respond to any and all questions and concerns we had. She was extremely flexible to work with us and meet us at any time that could work for us. She went out of her way to shoot the wedding the way we wanted. I have seen photographers in the past that wanted to shoot your wedding the way they wanted to with no regard to your feelings or what you wanted it to be. Donna was so kind and made us feel so comfortable from the first time she met us. She let us know that this was our day and it was all about us. She was there to make us happy and would do whatever it took to achieve what we wanted that day. She went so far above and beyond anything we could have ever wanted. She stayed with us till the very end of the reception shooting every detail. The value of her work exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. Donna is a true professional and in my opinion the best by far in her field.

Profile Picture Lea Ann, 4/20/13, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely love working with Donna! Not only does she have the sweetest personality, her photography is incredible.

Donna is an amazing photographer and beautiful person. We have shot many photo sessions and a wedding together and I have seen her in action. Her style is fresh, unique, and her work speaks for itself.

Events