Amour Wedding Events

Matthews, NC View map
$2,100 Package Price

$2,100 Package Price

Amour Wedding Events is a young, growing business located in the Charlotte, NC area! I have the heart, passion, loyalty and dedication along with the passion to help you in making your day everything you ever wanted and more. I have a knack for being detailed-oriented, helping you take the stress out of the planning process. I look forward to hearing from you and showing you how Amour Wedding Events is just for you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Christine
    Christine Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amour Wedding Events will make your wedding beautiful and stress free!

Nicole was recommended from my venue as a wedding coordinator, and now I know why! Even though she was my day of coordinator, communication started months earlier. A month before she took on all communication with vendors, and ran the show on our wedding day. She kept us on time, but was also able to go with the flow. All wedding days will have hiccups, but Nicole fixed everything quickly and effectively so all We had to do was show up, get married, and dance the night away. I encourage all couples to have a coordinator, and know Nicole will make your wedding dreams come true too ❤️

Amour Wedding Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and I LOVE your pictures you included. I'm so happy that you were so happy!!! :-)
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 05/30/2021

Best planner ever!!

I cannot thank Nicole enough for everything she has done for us to make sure our wedding day at The Barn at Cranberry Creek was the best ever! From coordinating everything with our vendors, to decorating our venue even better than I imagined, to making sure the day went smoothly, Nicole does it all!! She even fed me finger foods during my cocktail hour pictures! Kamy was there to assist and was incredible as well. I highly recommend Nicole & Amour Wedding Events for your special day!!

Amour Wedding Events's reply:

Ashley!! Thank you so much, it was an honor to be a part of you and Matt's day!! I wish nothing but the best for you both and a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for trusting me to make this the best day every for you guys!
    Courtney Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amour Wedding Events was simply amazing from beginning to end! When I began my wedding planning process I had no idea what I was doing, where to start or how to execute my vision within my budget but Nicki made it happen! Nicki is very professional, detail-oriented, energetic, a great listener and a joy to work with. Throughout my entire 2 year engagement, Nicki remained attentive to my needs and made sure that I never felt stressed. Most importantly, my wedding day was magical and ran so smoothly. I still receive comments daily about how amazing everything was and I could not have done it without Nicki by my side every step of the way. I could go on and on about how positive my experience was. I can't thank Amour Wedding Events enough for exceeding my expectations and helping me plan my dream wedding. I highly recommend Amour Wedding Events to all future brides! You will not be disappointed!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Matthews, 28104
Location of (Amour Wedding Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding