Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Amour Wedding Events

Amour Wedding Events is a young, growing business located in the Charlotte, NC area! I have the heart, passion, loyalty and dedication along with the passion to help you in making your day everything you ever wanted and more. I have a knack for being detailed-oriented, helping you take the stress out of the planning process. I look forward to hearing from you and showing you how Amour Wedding Events is just for you!

Follow Amour Wedding Events on

pic 5 nat and stuart vineyard
3658c71c68894b71 1486347897784 7g9b2522print

1 Reviews for Amour Wedding Events

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Amour Wedding Events was simply amazing from beginning to end! When I began my wedding planning process I had no idea what I was doing, where to start or how to execute my vision within my budget but Nicki made it happen! Nicki is very professional, detail-oriented, energetic, a great listener and a joy to work with. Throughout my entire 2 year engagement, Nicki remained attentive to my needs and made sure that I never felt stressed. Most importantly, my wedding day was magical and ran so smoothly. I still receive comments daily about how amazing everything was and I could not have done it without Nicki by my side every step of the way. I could go on and on about how positive my experience was. I can't thank Amour Wedding Events enough for exceeding my expectations and helping me plan my dream wedding. I highly recommend Amour Wedding Events to all future brides! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amour Wedding Events Pricing

Amour Wedding Events Price Rates

Amour Wedding Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1